PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Sword Coast Legends Collector's Edition

KnightOfTruth
06-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Full Game Name: Sword Coast Legends
Edition Name: Limited Edition Collector's Pack
Platform(s): PC, X1, PS4
Region(s): NA
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
Release Date: September 8, 2015 (PC), Later 2015 (Consoles)
Price (RRP): $239.99
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
There's 4 different PC versions available for pre-order now:
- Solo Digital Deluxe
- Solo Limited Edition Collector's Pack
- Campaign Digital Deluxe
- Campaign Limited Edition Collector's Pack

Some media outlets have reported that its available for pre-order for the consoles, but it does not appears so at the moment and per WotC tweet response to me, that information is pending. I've included the information for the "Solo Limited Edition Collector's Pack" below though, as that is most likely the console version we'll see. I'll include the other PC version in spoilers though, in case mods need the info for the database.

Content Description:
Includes: Copy of Sword Coast Legends via Steam, Tome of Knowledge, Order of the Burning Dawn Cloak, Armor and Weapons, Beholder (DM use), Lost Mines dungeon tile set (DM use), Wisps (DM use cursors), Hero Forum Badge, DM Forum Badge, Game Soundtrack (Digital)

PLUS
DM Forum Badge w/ Upgrade, Belaphoss Forum Badge, Design Council Access, Headstart Access for all 5 copies, Cloth Map of the Sword Coast, Statue of Belaphoss (Pose will be determined by the community)

Link(s) to source(s):
SwordCoast.com (https://swordcoast.com/content/sword-coast-legends-coming-xbox-one-and-playstation%C2%AE4)

Other Info/Pics:
https://d5u5y8k2.ssl.hwcdn.net/sites/all/themes/swordcoastbase/images/preorder/products/soloProduct2_new.png

Other "Editions" Info:

https://d5u5y8k2.ssl.hwcdn.net/sites/all/themes/swordcoastbase/images/preorder/products/soloProduct1.png
Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-order Pack $59.99

Includes: Copy of Sword Coast Legends via Steam, Tome of Knowledge, Order of the Burning Dawn Cloak, Armor and Weapons, Beholder (DM use), Lost Mines dungeon tile set (DM use), Wisps (DM use cursors), Hero Forum Badge, DM Forum Badge, Game Soundtrack (Digital)

https://d5u5y8k2.ssl.hwcdn.net/sites/all/themes/swordcoastbase/images/preorder/products/partyProduct0.png
Digital Deluxe Edition Campaign Pre-order Pack $149.99

Includes: 5 copies of Sword Coast Legends via Steam, Tome of Knowledge, Order of the Burning Dawn Cloak, Armor and Weapons, Beholder (DM use), Lost Mines dungeon tile set (DM use), Wisps (DM use cursors), Hero Forum Badge, DM Forum Badge, Game Soundtrack (Digital)

https://d5u5y8k2.ssl.hwcdn.net/sites/all/themes/swordcoastbase/images/preorder/products/partyProduct1_new.png
Limited Edition Collector's Campaign Pre-order Pack $349.99

Includes: Everything in the Digital Deluxe Edition Campaign Pre-order Pack
PLUS
DM Forum Badge w/ Upgrade, Belaphoss Forum Badge, Design Council Access, Headstart Access for all 5 copies, Cloth Map of the Sword Coast, Statue of Belaphoss (Pose will be determined by the community)

KnightOfTruth
06-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Still waiting on confirmation from WotC regarding whether the PS4/X1 versions include 4 separate "campaign codes" or if its just PC (as that seems a little weird honestly).

Vlad
06-09-2015, 04:11 PM
Damn, that's nice, I love D&D but that's a bit much for me for how useful all the content would be to me.
I'm guessing the digital stuff is what's pushed it to that much, although, maybe it really is a large, well-made statue.
I would definitely consider it if they cut all the digital extras out and just made a slightly cheaper one with the physical items available. That's if we'd even get a physical release of it over here to be fair.

KnightOfTruth
06-09-2015, 04:23 PM
Damn, that's nice, I love D&D but that's a bit much for me for how useful all the content would be to me.
I'm guessing the digital stuff is what's pushed it to that much, although, maybe it really is a large, well-made statue.
I would definitely consider it if they cut all the digital extras out and just made a slightly cheaper one with the physical items available. That's if we'd even get a physical release of it over here to be fair.

Yeah, I just updated the OP with the information I've received, and it looks like perhaps the media outlets beat WotC to the punch in the announcement that console CEs were available for pre-order. I think all that info is for the PC version only, but I've update the OP accordingly. Per their Twitter account, they said that information regarding console CE would be released "soon", so I'll post here when it does!

CheapAssassin
06-09-2015, 04:52 PM
Thanks for sharing Knight! Just saw their trailer the game looks amazing.. reminds me of Baldur's Gate.

This question might sound a bit silly.. How does the control feel using a Controller? Knight have you had any experience playing this type of game in a Console? I mean it is easy and fast to pause and to issue commands to each of your party members using mouse & keyboard, but I am not so sure about Controller.

KnightOfTruth
06-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Thanks for sharing Knight! Just saw their trailer the game looks amazing.. reminds me of Baldur's Gate.

This question might sound a bit silly.. How does the control feel using a Controller? Knight have you had any experience playing this type of game in a Console? I mean it is easy and fast to pause and to issue commands to each of your party members using mouse & keyboard, but I am not so sure about Controller.

Not sure. I've played all of these type of games on PC (BG/ID/Etc.) with keyboard and mouse, but based on the UI design and look I've seen on their forum of the game, it looks like its pretty console-friendly in terms of design.

I'm interested in seeing how the 4-player Co-op will function though as that looks like a sweet aspect of the game (and will finally give me a reason besides Halo to have 4 X1 controllers if its couch co-op)

CheapAssassin
06-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Not sure. I've played all of these type of games on PC (BG/ID/Etc.) with keyboard and mouse, but based on the UI design and look I've seen on their forum of the game, it looks like its pretty console-friendly in terms of design.

I'm interested in seeing how the 4-player Co-op will function though as that looks like a sweet aspect of the game (and will finally give me a reason besides Halo to have 4 X1 controllers if its couch co-op)

ooooo co-op with 4 players? That would be fun actually having 4 controllers all sitting together and play. Brought back memories.

Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale bring back memories :D

comaamen86
06-09-2015, 08:44 PM
ooooo co-op with 4 players? That would be fun actually having 4 controllers all sitting together and play. Brought back memories.

Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale bring back memories :D

You has three friends?

CheapAssassin
06-09-2015, 09:12 PM
You has three friends?

Nope 2 inflated dolls and a dog. :p

etkeller
06-10-2015, 12:57 AM
Nice find..thanks.

Vlad
06-10-2015, 04:05 AM
Per their Twitter account, they said that information regarding console CE would be released "soon", so I'll post here when it does!

Nice, thanks for posting what you have already! :beer:

Letrico
06-10-2015, 05:31 AM
Am I the only one haven no idea what game is this?

KnightOfTruth
06-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Am I the only one haven no idea what game is this?

It's primarily a PC game but they announced yesterday that it was also coming to consoles. Strangely enough I tweeted about it LONG before the major media outlets, and I only stumbled across it because of a friend who posted about something else on an outlet I don't normally follow who also covered this. (And that article had the wrong name of the game as the title haha)

Its not the type of game (I imagine) that will appeal to everyone as the Forgotten Realms/D&D games are certainly more niche than the Elder Scrolls ones, but I prefer games akin to Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale over ES every day of the week!

For fans of D&D who don't PC game ever though, this is rather big news and I'm surprised it didn't make more of a ripple yesterday. WotC is "prepping for their big E3 show" so I imagine we'll hear more about it next week.

So yeah (TLDR) it was the first I heard of this game at all too, so you're not the only one!

comaamen86
06-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Nope 2 inflated dolls and a dog. :p

Don't worry I consider my shadow player two

Why won't someone love me :sorry: