PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Tom Clancy’s The Division - Sleeper Agent Edition

vyvern
06-16-2015, 12:22 AM
Full Game Name: Tom Clancy’s The Division
Edition Name: Sleeper Agent Edition
Platform(s):Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 4
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date: 2016
Price (RRP): 139,95€/ 149,95€
Package Description: Collectors Box
Content Description:
- The Game
- fully functional Watch
- Bracelet
- Artbook
- Poster
- Seasonpass
- Steelbook (if you Preorder on the Ubistore)
Link(s) to source(s):Ubistore (http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.319681300/Tom-Clancys-The-Division-Sleeper-Agent-Edition.html)
Other Info/Pics:

http://drh2.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/ubi/images/hero/TD_SAE_mockup_GER-USK.jpghttp://drh.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Site/ubiemea/pb/images/images/TX_STEELBOOK_pp.jpg

BornFreeCE
06-16-2015, 05:45 AM
Looks gorgeous. Definitely my most anticipated game since The Last Of Us.

V4MP1R1C_L30
06-16-2015, 06:53 AM
No Release Date Yet But I'll Probably Be In School. Which Means So Many Nice Games/CE's Coming Out. So Little Time To Play :this: :think:

StayFree( ' 3')
06-16-2015, 08:22 AM
Up on Best Buy

Xbox One:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tom-clancys-the-division-collectors-edition-xbox-one/9586001.p?id=1219704991909&skuId=9586001&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-_A7wC3sH4f.wWI7R.L7HxQ

PS4:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tom-clancys-the-division-collectors-edition-playstation-4/9587019.p?id=1219704992540&skuId=9587019&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-XlqrM.HBOOoD6ANAokNXJQ

vhal_x
06-16-2015, 10:47 AM
Really want this one, but gutted as it requires payment up front and I can't really afford to do that just yet, what with Yooka-Laylee right now, as well as just normal "life" costs :haha: x

Funnnkyyy
06-16-2015, 11:10 AM
Really want this one, but gutted as it requires payment up front and I can't really afford to do that just yet, what with Yooka-Laylee right now, as well as just normal "life" costs :haha: x

Agreed, and I don't even have an extra little mouth to feed :v: guess I'll keep an eye on this one though to make sure I don't miss out :beer:

vhal_x
06-16-2015, 12:04 PM
Agreed, and I don't even have an extra little mouth to feed :v: guess I'll keep an eye on this one though to make sure I don't miss out :beer:

Haha, I've got two to feed :haha: A very manic (and currently chicken-pox infested) 4 year old son, and a lovely quiet 6 week old daughter :haha: x

Funnnkyyy
06-16-2015, 12:19 PM
Haha, I've got two to feed :haha: A very manic (and currently chicken-pox infested) 4 year old son, and a lovely quiet 6 week old daughter :haha: x

Hehe ahh the joys of kids!

Sounds like a hand full! And moving and unpacking and collecting.. Busy busy girl! :) fingers crossed the chicken pox goes away soon!

Vlad
06-16-2015, 01:05 PM
I've been looking forward to this game but honestly this CE is pretty underwhelming imo, particularly at that price.

The big things here that I can see are the watch and armband, the rest is kinda standard fare but even at that, the watch might be the same as the Splinter Cell one, looks okay but not great quality and on a personal note, I like the watch I wear all the time anyway and the armband is, well, I'll need more info on that.
Suppose I would've liked a figure or something with a bit more oomph at that price, to me it looks like it'll be reduced before long tbh.

If it helps though, Vhal, for when it's up on Ubishop, they've never taken money on ordering for me, they always wait until despatch.

vhal_x
06-16-2015, 01:12 PM
If it helps though, Vhal, for when it's up on Ubishop, they've never taken money on ordering for me, they always wait until despatch.

Nah, I tried and it just comes up payment authorisation failed (since I don't have enough in my account just now). Gutted as I wanted a few things on preorder on their shop, but until they change their site to payment on dispatch, I won't use them :( x

KnightOfTruth
06-16-2015, 01:33 PM
Isn't there a better version that includes a figure in the UK? Thought I saw it around the internet somewhere?

Vlad
06-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Nah, I tried and it just comes up payment authorisation failed (since I don't have enough in my account just now). Gutted as I wanted a few things on preorder on their shop, but until they change their site to payment on dispatch, I won't use them :( x

That's weird, maybe they just need the money in there as you order it to make sure (in their eyes) you'll be able to afford it at release?
Unless they just choose at random, heh, I'd be screwed if they took the money off me whenever I preordered anything, weird.

Isn't there a better version that includes a figure in the UK? Thought I saw it around the internet somewhere?

Haha, this is Ubisoft, so there's probably about 5 versions! :P

vhal_x
06-16-2015, 01:40 PM
That's weird, maybe they just need the money in there as you order it to make sure (in their eyes) you'll be able to afford it at release?
Unless they just choose at random, heh, I'd be screwed if they took the money off me whenever I preordered anything, weird.

Haha, this is Ubisoft, so there's probably about 5 versions! :P

Hmm, not sure. although I have just noticed this edition is available at GAME too, so have preordered it there for now. Will (hopefully) switch to here at a later date, as I'd quite like the steelbook :haha: x

CheapAssassin
06-16-2015, 04:59 PM
Seems to me right now Amazon.com offers the same Collector's Edition as Ubisoft Store in Europe, except if you order from Ubisoft store in Europe you get an exclusive Steelbook right?

MadMan5
06-25-2015, 12:46 AM
Seems to me right now Amazon.com offers the same Collector's Edition as Ubisoft Store in Europe, except if you order from Ubisoft store in Europe you get an exclusive Steelbook right?
Thats right the only place to get it is from them if you have 100 uplay units you can get 20% off the price but they want all the coin up front.

Viridius
06-25-2015, 02:26 AM
If you pay by Credit card, they "hold" the full amount for about a week and then release it and charge on dispatch.

Any other payment method and they take the full amount up front.

Hope that helps.

StayFree( ' 3')
06-25-2015, 02:36 AM
Unfortunately it's sold out on the US Uplay shop. I can't event get on the EU site without it automatically redirecting me to the US site.

Luckily there is a notice on the page that they plan to restock it in the coming weeks.

"The Division Collector’s Edition is currently sold out on all platforms. We greatly appreciate your overwhelming support of this Collector’s Edition. We are currently exploring the possibility of developing additional units and will have an update in the next couple of weeks."

MadMan5
06-25-2015, 03:33 AM
At least you get one years of content with the season pass after that not sure how much it will be but I hope this game is better than Destiny as in having fun and getting rewarded for the grind in the game not like poe in Destiny.

KnightOfTruth
07-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Just realized (or maybe its re-realized) that this doesn't come with a steelbook in the US?!? For $160 we get a poster, a watch, a ridiculous armband, and the season pass? Wow, most likely going to cancel this, though I am really looking forward to the game.

singer07
07-01-2015, 09:30 PM
This addition isnt worth 100

CheapAssassin
07-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Just realized (or maybe its re-realized) that this doesn't come with a steelbook in the US?!? For $160 we get a poster, a watch, a ridiculous armband, and the season pass? Wow, most likely going to cancel this, though I am really looking forward to the game.

:facepalm: yea.. dont know why they dont want to include a steelbook.

KnightOfTruth
12-15-2015, 03:17 PM
This is available again on Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-The-Division-Xbox-One/dp/B00DDXILBQ?) if anyone is still interested?

THEREALDEALDUDE
12-16-2015, 05:02 AM
This isnt for the us is it? So i can add if it is. Either PM or Reply. (PM Better)

Seesternmann
12-24-2015, 11:19 PM
I've got a code for the closed beta which will start in early 2016. Since I won't participate I'm happy to hand it over to someone who is interested in this game. :)

KnightOfTruth
02-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Just wondering how many of you have played the Beta (or Alpha) at all? What are your thoughts about the game? I only played the "single player" campaign of the Beta (had an alpha code, but didn't have time). Its about what I expected, but I like it. I like how games where you have to build a base like that too, always enjoy spending time at HQ! So what do/did you all think about it?

Letrico
02-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Played the beta to full level and was doing dark zone everyday with a group. Great experience so far and much more fun with group. Will definitely preorder the game soon.

TheHeape
02-22-2016, 07:24 PM
Any tips on how to track down an Xbox One version of this in NA?

utta
02-22-2016, 08:45 PM
Any tips on how to track down an Xbox One version of this in NA?

I too would like to know this.

KnightOfTruth
02-23-2016, 04:05 AM
Not sure if/when they'll have extras, but I'd keep an eye on Amazon (or a page monitor) as there's bound to be a bunch of people who end up canceling their preorders for this as it gets closer. Same with BB, but they don't tend to put theirs up right away. If I end up canceling mine, I'll let you guys know. Still not 100% convinced I want it, though i've really enjoyed the beta.

TheHeape
02-23-2016, 06:43 AM
Thanks Knight I was looking at the Amazon page and apparently I ordered this last July so I'm clear!!

flatout
03-09-2016, 03:28 PM
Tom Clancy's The Division Collector's Edition... The Unboxing :D :D :D

http://i63.tinypic.com/2mqkj9h.jpg
7ENAq4V_KCo

xhunter
06-19-2016, 09:24 PM
Is the only difference between the EU and US versions the box?

DJDREAM
06-19-2016, 11:39 PM
The US Box is really cheap, the European Version is much better