PDA

View Full Version : SteelBooks : Xenoblade Chronicles, God of War Omega, Titan Fall...

Reyn
06-23-2015, 10:00 AM
Hi mates !

First, thanks to Mosavon for reopening my thread :)

I'm back with : The Last of Us Remastered steelbook (no game) : 70 € + shipping costs (will depend of your country).
The steelbook is mint.

Pics :

http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/01/23/160123091041401193.jpg

Payment with Paypal. Tracking number will be sent by pm at the expedition
If interested, send me a pm please :-)

Thanks mates !

Seesternmann
06-23-2015, 08:42 PM
Hi there,

can you hold one of each of these items until the end of the week/beginning of next week for me ? :)

- Steelbook Xenoblade Chronicles - RARE : 45 € (new & near mint)
- Steelbook Gears of War 3 OUT OF PRINT : 20 € (new & sealed)
- Steelbook Assassin's Creed Revelation : 10 € (new & mint)
- Steelbook Mortal Kombat - Micromania exclusive - 15 € (very good condition, near mint)

In addition, it would be great if you could upload detailed pics for those steelbooks. I only collect mint/near mint steelbooks, so any further information would be great! Thanks a lot! :)

Reyn
06-23-2015, 09:36 PM
Hi mate !

For the AC Revelation, i'm waiting for the decision of another member who contact me first by mp ! I think he will buy it, but i'll confirm it asap ;-)

For the other steelbooks, no problem !
I'll make some precise pics of each of them and add it here !
Probably on thursday, i won't have enough time tomorrow !

Stay tuned mate !

KnightOfTruth
06-24-2015, 01:09 PM
Oh wow! It's been a few years but I JUST realized that the "Epic edition" doesn't include a GOW3 steelbook!??! Craziness. I guess I'm adding that to my "want" list now too haha! Thanks for posting about it, welcome to the forum, and all the best with your sales!

Reyn
06-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Ahah KnightOfTruth, if you are interested in this item i'll post some pics for you in a few minutes :notworthy:

First : member Funnnkyyy

You contacted me for :

Dead space 3 x 1 (20 €)
Gears of war judgement x 1 (15 €)
Gears of war 3 (out of print) x 1 (20 €)
Gears of war 2 x 1 (10 €)

Package to send in Australia, and i proposed you all these items for a total of 85 € (including shipping costs), do you valid and confirm that ?

If yes, just post something in this topic mate ! :D

Funnnkyyy
06-24-2015, 09:44 PM
Ahah KnightOfTruth, if you are interested in this item i'll post some pics for you in a few minutes :notworthy:

First : member Funnnkyyy

You contacted me for :

Dead space 3 x 1 (20 €)
Gears of war judgement x 1 (15 €)
Gears of war 3 (out of print) x 1 (20 €)
Gears of war 2 x 1 (10 €)

Package to send in Australia, and i proposed you all these items for a total of 85 € (including shipping costs), do you valid and confirm that ?

If yes, just post something in this topic mate ! :D

Hello!

Yes please. Pm me payment details.

Thanks!

Reyn
06-24-2015, 10:38 PM
DDT, you contacted me for the following items :

Steelbook Batman Arkham Origins (12 €)
Steelbook Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 (15 €)

To send to Romania, for a total of 43.15 € shipping costs included.
Do you confirm and valid the transaction ? :-)

If yes, just add a post after mine, and let's go by pm (tomorrow because I go to bed now ^^).
Good night all collectors mates :-)

DDT
06-25-2015, 03:41 PM
I made the payment :D

Seesternmann
06-25-2015, 04:22 PM
Hi Reyn,

received your PM, thanks! I'll answer you with the beginning of next week. Pls hold the steelbooks I mentioned until then. THANKS!

Reyn
06-25-2015, 06:39 PM
No problem Seesternmann, give me your decision as soon as possible mate :thumb:

DDT, please send me all informations required to send the package please (name, adress etc...), by pm of course ! ^_^

Reyn
06-26-2015, 06:19 AM
DDT dis you see my messages ? :-)
Could you please send me all informations needed for the sending ? I'd like to send the two firsts packages at the same time before going to work ! ^^

Reyn
06-27-2015, 12:38 PM
Funnnkyyy and DDT you have received your tracking number (DDT, just have a look on your pm, i sent it to you this morning ;)

Still waiting for the final decision of Seesternmann for the begining of the next week, and Supernulpe i'm waiting for your decision too :) (check at your pm).

Thanks all !

Funnnkyyy
06-27-2015, 12:50 PM
Funnnkyyy and DDT you have received your tracking number (DDT, just have a look on your pm, i sent it to you this morning ;)

Still waiting for the final decision of Seesternmann for the begining of the next week, and Supernulpe i'm waiting for your decision too :) (check at your pm).

Thanks all !

Thanks Reyn!

Reyn
06-27-2015, 08:01 PM
Just made a little update of the list !
Come on mates ! :)

Seesternmann
06-29-2015, 07:53 PM

Thanks all !

Hi mate, sorry for my late response :(
I'm currently very busy with my bachelor thesis.

I'll take
- Steelbook Xenoblade Chronicles - RARE : 45 € (new & near mint)
- Steelbook Gears of War 3 OUT OF PRINT : 20 € (new & sealed)

And you told me before that another member was interested in
- Steelbook Assassin's Creed Revelation : 10 € (new & mint)
If you still have that steelbook, I'll will also take it. If you sold it, I only take the other two. For now I pass on the Mortal Kombat steelbook, but thanks for holding it!

Pls send me your payment details by PM. I get paid within 2-3 days and right after I got my money I'll send payment to you. :)

THANKS!!

KnightOfTruth
06-29-2015, 08:02 PM
And if you haven't given away the Zelda Steelbook he'll take that one for free too! :DEdit: Ha, mere seconds later and I got a PM that things had already shipped, so instead if you haven't given away the beat up Zelda steelbook, I'm interested! (Don't own one yet, so any condition is better than no condition right?) Also, do you still have any more of the GOW3 steels? You mentioned pictures to me way back when, but seems like a few other members bought some from ya, are there any extras after Seesternman?

Reyn
06-29-2015, 08:45 PM
Seesternmann, Xenoblade Chronicles and Gears of War 3 steelbooks are yours ! :)

For the Assassin's Creed Revelation i'm still waiting for a decision of the other mate, because i propose him to go on eBay (he has no post and no feedback, like me you can think ^^).

If he refuse, it will be yours too. Well, i'll wait until tomorow ;-)
I'll send you the payment informations by pm right now :)

@ KnightOfTruth

Dear mate, i'm so sorry, the first time when i read your first message i saw GOW 3 and i thought "God of War", and i understrand my mistake later, that's the reason i didn't give some pics :-(
There's no Gears of War 3 steelie anymore :-/, but the Zelda steelbook is still available...^^

Reyn
07-01-2015, 06:51 PM
Hello Seesternmann, did you saw my last pm (2 days ago) ? :)

Seesternmann
07-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Hello Seesternmann, did you saw my last pm (2 days ago) ? :)

Hi, yes and I already sent a response. :p

Still waiting for new information regarding the AC Revelations steel. ^^

Reyn
07-03-2015, 06:36 AM
Guys, my pm box was full, sorry if you tried to contact me during the last 2 days !
Then, Supernulpe, I wait for a final decision today for the AC Revelation.
If I have no response today, it will be sold to Seesternmann :-)

Seesternmann
07-04-2015, 02:37 PM
Guys, my pm box was full, sorry if you tried to contact me during the last 2 days !
Then, Supernulpe, I wait for a final decision today for the AC Revelation.
If I have no response today, it will be sold to Seesternmann :-)

Did you get a response from him mate ? Want to pay you soon :)

punkmachine
07-04-2015, 05:13 PM
PM for both Wii steelbooks

Reyn
07-05-2015, 07:22 PM
Loot at your pm's Punkmachine :bananayes:

Well, Supernulpe i'm sorry but i asked you to answer me asap, i think you had enough time to confirm me or not a selling on eBay, but you didn't take your chance :shrug:

So, Seesternmann, you got the two fists steelbooks (Gow3 & Xenoblade Chronicles) and the AC Revelation for 85 € shipping costs includes if you are ok mate ;)

@ DDT : my wife told me she saw on the website that the package has arrived, could you confirm it here please ? :)
Thanks

Reyn
07-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Seesternmann, you asked me for three steelbooks :

Gears of War 3 - Xenoblade Chronicles - Assassin's Creed Revelation, and i propose you those three pretty steelies for 85 € including shipping costs to Germany, can you confirm and valid the command ? :)

DDT, could you confirm the reception of the package as soon as possible please ? :)

punkmachine you have a pm mate ! :)

Seesternmann
07-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Seesternmann, you asked me for three steelbooks :

Gears of War 3 - Xenoblade Chronicles - Assassin's Creed Revelation, and i propose you those three pretty steelies for 85 € including shipping costs to Germany, can you confirm and valid the command ? :)

Confirmed!

Sending payment now. :)

Reyn
07-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Seesternmann you've received yoyr tracking number, check your pm's ! ;)

NEW PRICES ON MY FIRST POST, COME ON GUYS ! :)

Seesternmann
07-11-2015, 10:30 AM
Received the steelbooks today, everything as described. Many, many thanks mate!! Leaving feedback now. :)

Reyn
07-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Héhé cool ! :2cool:
Thanks to you ! :)

Come on guys, every thing is for sale ! :thumb:

GooGoomuc
07-12-2015, 11:48 AM
Do still have copies have the 2 Will games?

Reyn
07-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Hey, i think you were talking about the two WII games ! ^^
I still have The Last Story + game, Xenoblade has been sold to seesternemann :)

Just let me know mate ;)

Reyn
07-13-2015, 10:34 AM
Just added my Avermedia Game Capture HD 2 and 3 sealed Wii games (Zelda TP, Zelda SS and Paper Mario) for sell !
Have a look on my first post mates ! :)

Reyn
07-19-2015, 01:36 PM
Oh guys, no more steelbooks collectors in thise place ? :spiteful: :)

denfighter
07-24-2015, 09:50 AM
Hi, I just wanted to know if you still have the God of War Steelbook for sale.

thanks

Reyn
07-25-2015, 06:40 AM
Hi mate, I'm really sorry for you but this steelbooks was sold a few weeks ago ! :-(

Reyn
07-27-2015, 08:27 PM
Hey mates, nobody else for some pretty steelies ? :)

Reyn
07-29-2015, 01:01 PM
Hello mates !

One of my friend asked my to sell something for him.
3 really rare figures, Bruce Lee, Rambo, Spiderman, just have a look on the first page ! :)

Reyn
08-30-2015, 01:20 PM
Hi mates, i'm back ! ^^
Here's a special price for a really enjoying package, just have a look on the first message in this topic !

:) :D

GooGoomuc
08-30-2015, 02:38 PM
Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition
Mortal Kombat - Micromania exclusive

How much to ship to Navarre Fl 32566, USA ?

Thanks !

Reyn
08-30-2015, 06:00 PM
Hello mate, i'll tell it to you as soon as possible, i'll have to take informations about it this week ! :)

Gorvedon
09-18-2015, 04:50 PM
Hi Reyn ! Did you have others steelbooks ? :D

"Je dois atteindre la barre des 200 :D"

Supernulpe2
10-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Have you still got the mortal kombat steelbook, not the stickerbook

Reyn
10-30-2015, 12:12 PM
Excuse me mate, i've just came back on CE :)
Still interested ?

I'm back with a new price for ALL the steelbooks in the list on the first message of the topic mates, 350 euros only for ALL !

:beer:

Vlad
10-30-2015, 12:41 PM
Hey, how much would shipping on the Diablo steelbook to Glasgow, UK? :)

Steelbook Diablo 3 : 5 € (new & mint)

Reyn
10-30-2015, 12:44 PM
Hi Vlad,

Well, i actually don't know how much could be the shipping costs, i'll have to take more informations to the transport society and i'll give you my answer asap :) (next week i think, i'll not have time to go before monday ^^)

Reyn
11-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Hi Supernulpe2, you've exceeded your PM quota, i' can't send you my PM ;-)

Vlad, do you still want to know the shipping costs ? It will be higher than the steelbook price itself... :-/

Supernulpe2
11-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Hi Supernulpe2, you've exceeded your PM quota, i' can't send you my PM ;-)

Vlad, do you still want to know the shipping costs ? It will be higher than the steelbook price itself... :-/

Cleared my inbox

Gedaechtnis_Loom
01-17-2016, 06:23 PM
Hey m8. Interested in the DIII steel. pm if it's still available pls

Reyn
01-23-2016, 08:04 PM
Hi Gedaechtnis Loom, i'm sorry but all the steelbooks were sold a few days ago !
Guys, I've just modified my first message on page 1, selling The Last of Us Remastered Steelbook (mint condition). Let's have a look ! :-)

Reyn
02-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Mates, could you tell me how i can change my thread name please ?
I think it's impossible, i don't find the specific option for that :-/

Edit : Well, it seems to be impossible changing the thread's name, so i lock this one and open another one tonight ;-)