PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Rainbox Six Seige Collector's Edition

KnightOfTruth
06-23-2015, 07:32 PM
Full Game Name: Rainbox Six Seige Collector's Edition
Edition Name: Collector's Edition
Platform(s): PS4, X1, PC
Region(s): NA (? Not sure about others yet)
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date:
Price (RRP): $149.99
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description: Uplay Shop Exclusive! Only 1,000 Units Available! (per the site!)
Content Description:

Standard Edition Game
The Season Pass
Operator Backpack - Military style backpack with adjustable shoulder and sternum straps and large padded main compartment for your laptop and all your tactical essentials. Wide front pocket and webbing straps across exterior. Comes with 7 Operator Badges that attach to sides with velcro.
Art of The Siege Tactical Guide - 120 page four color book that contains assault location maps and strategic insight into how to master the game
CTU Operators Hat - Flat brim, snapback six panel hat. Black with 6 logo on front and Siege logo on left side panel.
Steelbook - Exclusively designed for this Collector’s Edition. Features FBI Operatives on back cover and 6 logo with Brimstone Exo-Thermic charge effect on Front
Compass Carbineer - Aluminum alloy black and gray carbineer with embedded compass and bottle opener.

Link(s) to source(s):
http://blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-collectors-edition-ncsa/
Preorder Link: http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/buy/index.aspx

Other Info/Pics:
http://blog.ubi.com/app/uploads/2015/06/r6siege0122_unpack_render.jpg?7ba42c

KnightOfTruth
06-23-2015, 07:49 PM
Not sure if that means they won't use the steelbook elsewhere, but per their site, there's only 1,000 units available which may mean there's only 1,000 of that steelbook making it a pretty rare one! :thumb:

You've been warned!

Mike1888
06-23-2015, 07:57 PM
I noticed it only says 1000 for the PC version? Others just say 100 units for Canada. Trying to order but the site's not working.

KnightOfTruth
06-23-2015, 08:01 PM
Yeah, site seems pretty defunct at the moment. Everything says 1000 for me when I click on them. Also, interesting that the "behind the scenes" language is all in German (says things like "wird geladen" and "0 Aritkel im warenkorb" in the background when adding to cart).

Mike1888
06-23-2015, 08:10 PM
I can't even add to cart, it just gets stuck in a loading screen. Ubisoft typical

Mike1888
06-23-2015, 08:25 PM
I got it. Working link http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_CA/pd/ThemeID.8605600/productID.319877600

TheHeape
06-24-2015, 06:47 AM
When does the ubi store charge?

Letrico
06-24-2015, 07:43 AM
Looks like US only :(

Funnnkyyy
06-24-2015, 09:45 AM
Looks like US only :(

Yeah it keeps defaulting me to my "home" store and I cannot see this :(

master_hayabusa
06-24-2015, 04:49 PM
Yeah it keeps defaulting me to my "home" store and I cannot see this :(
It won't work. Trust me I tried everything lol. Even if you're in the US, but you have a non US credit card or PayPal account, it will reject the order :(

StayFree( ' 3')
06-24-2015, 05:29 PM
This was my personal "game of show" at E3. Easy purchase for me. Thanks for the heads up Knight :thumb:

Also, if you're on the fence about this game, you can sign up for the private beta without preordering:

http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/beta/index.aspx

CheapAssassin
06-24-2015, 05:40 PM
this was my personal "game of show" at e3. Easy purchase for me. Thanks for the heads up knight :thumb:

Also, if you're on the fence about this game, you can sign up for the private beta without preordering:

http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/beta/index.aspx

ubisoft beta?? Or alpha!

StayFree( ' 3')
06-24-2015, 05:42 PM
ubisoft beta?? Or alpha!

The window to sign up for the alpha has long passed. :this::haha:

Vlad
06-24-2015, 06:52 PM
The window to sign up for the alpha has long passed. :this::haha:

It hasn't! If this is anything like Ubi's most recent attempt at AC then the alpha will begin on 13/10/2015! :P

web_slinger_62
09-17-2015, 07:07 AM
So my order says "This order will be shipped after the release date of 31/12/2015 for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six SIEGE Collector's Edition." Does this mean I'm not getting it until next year?

singer07
12-02-2015, 01:44 AM
Anyone want the collectors edition at cost plus shipping to you? Need the money for christmas and they wont let me cancel now.

0329liuken
12-02-2015, 02:19 AM
Mine was shipped today and won't arrive until the next Monday...

Watched an unboxing online, it seems that this edition doesn't have its own box. Everything was put into the shipping box separately

KnightOfTruth
12-02-2015, 03:55 AM
Yeah, friend of mine got it and said its literally the definitively worst CE he's ever gotten. No outerbox. Everything just tossed into the backpack which was shipped separately from Gold edition game. The steelbook is actually a metalpak. And the included stuff is garbage he said.

:shrug: It takes a lot for me not to preorder a CE for Xbox One, but this one wasn't going to get my money since I first saw it. The Division one is <this> close to being cancelled as well for how much it costs and what you get with it (and no steelbook). After Halo 5 burned me, I'm done giving companies $$ just because they say "collector" on it...

Hope you guys have different feelings about this CE though. Maybe it was just one man's opinion? :shrug:

Mike1888
12-02-2015, 03:57 AM
Wow I'm glad I cancelled this.

0329liuken
12-02-2015, 03:58 AM
Yeah, friend of mine got it and said its literally the definitively worst CE he's ever gotten. No outerbox. Everything just tossed into the backpack which was shipped separately from Gold edition game. The steelbook is actually a metalpak. And the included stuff is garbage he said.

:shrug: It takes a lot for me not to preorder a CE for Xbox One, but this one wasn't going to get my money since I first saw it. The Division one is close to being cancelled as well for how much it costs and what you get with it (and no steelbook). After Halo 5 burned me, I'm done giving companies $$ just because they say "collector" on it...

Hope you guys have different feelings about this CE though. Maybe it was just one man's opinion? :shrug:

I think it's a bad CE too. A backpack and a metalpak for 100 (say if we can sell the game for 50)? That's bad...

I bought it mainly for the metalpak as I'm a steelbook/metalpak collector.

Glad I was charged back in June. I'd be kicking myself for forgetting to cancel it if they charge me 150 now

singer07
12-02-2015, 06:05 AM
Guess no ones going to want this then

Anjelaoni
12-02-2015, 06:52 AM
Guess no ones going to want this then

Have you received the edition? Is it really that bad? :)

comaamen86
12-02-2015, 01:55 PM
I actually don't think it's that bad sturdy backpack you can use, game and season pass
http://youtu.be/BGYpg9tS_jo

Nevoleg
12-07-2015, 11:06 PM
And how is the tactical guide?
In here (eu) I can only get the "art of siege" edition, which contains the game and the guide, in a nice box. I'm thinking of getting it since I do like the game so far. But is it worth it? (art of siege edition costs 25euros more than the regular edition).

MadMan5
12-08-2015, 12:21 AM

:shrug: It takes a lot for me not to preorder a CE for Xbox One, but this one wasn't going to get my money since I first saw it. The Division one is <this> close to being cancelled as well for how much it costs and what you get with it (and no steelbook). After Halo 5 burned me, I'm done giving companies $$ just because they say "collector" on it...

How do tell a Metalpak from a Steelbook?

0329liuken
12-08-2015, 12:42 AM
How do tell a Metalpak from a Steelbook?

Steelbook has spin

THEREALDEALDUDE
12-16-2015, 02:17 AM
Added to the database