PDA

View Full Version : Sale: God of War Omega / FF Rare Plate / Xenogears Box

leonemesis
07-07-2015, 07:20 PM
For Sale
Title: God of War Omega Collection
Platform: PS3
Region: NTSC (game itself should be the same as US version)
Price: SOLD
Condition: New and Sealed
Detail conditions: No dents or marks, excellent condition

Decided to sell it as I need the funds for my growing Shin Megami Tensei collection. While it may not be the best price out there, I can assure it is in great condition and will be shipped with utmost care. So it might be a reasonable option for those concerned with condition.

For Sale
Title: Yoshitaka Amano - The City - Plate (Final Fantasy VI) 202/500
Region: Japan
Price: SOLD
Condition: Used*
Detail conditions: It is complete with box and stand, has never been displayed and there are no marks, dents or any sort of damage
*(I listed as used as I'm not the first to own this but its appearance is that of a mint/like new item)
Pictures:

I listed this once before, but after a while I changed my mind about selling. Now as I list the other CE I thought about it again and decided to list it, I´ll probably regret it, but oh well.
About the item itself it is an illustrated plate by Yoshitaka Amano featuring Tina/Terra from Final Fantasy VI atop a Magitek Armor, that classic artwork present in the japanese boxart. It is a very limited piece as it is numbered, only 500 of these were produced, this one being number 202. As far I know these were sold at an Amano exhibit in Japan, not sure about any other details, sorry. I got this straight from Japan from the original owner, a collector like most of us, and as it has the proper numbering (and matching box) as well as the artist's branding, you can rest assured this is a legit piece.

For Sale
Title: Square Millennium Collection Xenogears (Elly Version)
Platform: PS1
Region: Japan
Price: US$ 160
Condition: New and Sealed
Detail conditions: No dents or marks, excellent condition
Pictures: http://i.imgur.com/CWIkxPw.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/B0Bj4DR.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/iT2oS1V.jpg

As I gave up collecting this series of boxsets due to a lack of space, this is the only one I kept as I really love Xenogears, but now I have finally come to terms about selling it, so here it is. This is the harder version to get, at least in sealed condition, features a figure of Elly. As far as I know this is the only figure of Elly available commercially.

Final details

- Paypal fees are included in the price, but shipping costs aren´t, pm for a quote.

- I can ship to any country, the only condition is that you pay for a tracked and reliable method. Whether you want to insure it or not is up to you, as it can be expensive. I will pack the item very well, but should you choose NOT to insure it, I must remind you that I will not take responsibility and will not be able to refund you in case postal service/customs damage it.

I think that's about it, should you have any questions please send a PM

leonemesis
07-20-2015, 11:42 AM
Up!

Alaniata
07-20-2015, 01:17 PM
Nicelooking stuff! If it wasn't for the insane import taxes in my country...

leonemesis
07-20-2015, 07:43 PM
Nicelooking stuff! If it wasn't for the insane import taxes in my country...

Thanks!

Just curious, how much is it? Surely it can´t be worse than here, where federal taxes are 60% of the declared value + postage and an additional state tax which is 17% where I live, and that is charged on top of the entire import cost (as in, product cost + postage + federal tax). It sounds crazy, right? Pretty much "robbery" at this point. But I digress, sorry for the rant.

Fortunately we can play dirty too and often use that scheme where we put a low value on customs form, so we can diminish the impact of this crazy tax policy.

Well, I hope I´m not breaking any rules here (at least I re-read it and found nothing against it), but I can do that for you if it works with Denmark´s customs. I understand it may still be a concern, specially if you wanted to hire insurance, but if it makes you feel any better I can make a extra special secure double-packaging so the item gets to you in the same condition I sent.

Alaniata
07-20-2015, 10:40 PM
ouch that's harsh... I only have to pay 25% + fees... but it won't work stating a lower value, they demand proof of purchace, also for gifts... it's really silly, but meh...just have to purchace within the EU...

leonemesis
08-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Up for the weekend :)

leonemesis
08-06-2015, 01:23 PM
God of War Omega is now sold.

Also the remaining items are now on ebay, if anyone prefers buying there it should be easy to find.

leonemesis
08-18-2015, 05:36 PM
FF Plate is now sold, only Xenogears box left!