PDA

View Full Version : Jon's Video Game Collectible eBay Auctions

treegate
07-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Below is a complete alphabetized list (by game title) of various promotional video game collectibles I have for sale up on eBay. I am offering these over two of my eBay accounts, and have been selling on eBay for nearly 19 years so I know the proper way to package up items for shipping as I know the carriers tend to abuse parcels turning transit. I ship anywhere in the world and I will be updating this list quite regularly with new items and those that items that don't sell I will relist and put the most updated eBay links for each as well. Any items that are autographed were obtained in-person by me at various conventions or special launch events. Click the links to take you to each eBay auction listing, any questions, please feel free to contact me.

List updated at 12:00pm pacific time on May 30, 2016:

Battleborn "Thorn" Promotional Shirt Size XL w/ Lanyard PAX West 2015: (Last One)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/142008497485?

Battleborn Promotional Mini-Button Set w/ Lanyard PAX West 2015:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/142009465872?

Exploding Kittens NSFW Deck Trading Card Game Autographed by Game Creators PAX West 2015: (Last One)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/131830825642?

Magic the Gathering Hedron Pin Battle for Zendikar PAX West 2015: (Last One)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/131830730390?

Plants vs. Zombies Promotional Sun-Shroom Plush Doll PAX Prime 2012:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/252405823267?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Star Wars: Uprising Promotional Lanyard PAX West 2015:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/142007439617?

Street Fighter 5 Capcom RYU Promotional Lanyard PAX West 2015:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/131830730776?

World of Tanks Promotional Shirt Size Large w/ Promotional Bandana PAX West 2015: (Last One)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/131830737771?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

World of Warplanes Aviator Sunglasses w/ Wargaming.net Magnetic Wristband & Bandana PAX West 2015: (Last One)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/131830737215?

treegate
07-21-2015, 10:34 PM
For you Destiny collectors I just added up today on eBay (link listed above in my list of items) a very rare autographed copy of the game signed by over 150 of the Bungie/Destiny developers. A rather lengthy item description, after reading through, if you have any questions, let me know.

treegate
08-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Added Nintendo Amiibo Best Buy Exclusive DARK PIT North America release figures factory-sealed to the list above.

treegate
08-19-2015, 02:43 AM
Added some new items to the list from PAX Prime 2014 including lanyards, Pinny Arcade Pins, etc. I have a lot more still to post up and I will have PAX Prime 2015 items posted shortly after PAX next weekend.

treegate
08-23-2015, 09:10 PM
Added more new items today to the master list above, still have lots more still to offer.

treegate
08-27-2015, 07:59 AM
With PAX Prime taking place here in Seattle now, I will try to keep my list updated but will have limited access to email as I will be attending events starting Thursday evening through Monday evening of next week. I will respond to any private messages if I have the time, lots of stuff still to add to the list via my eBay auctions and then of course new items from PAX itself too.

treegate
09-12-2015, 08:20 AM
Added a few items from PAX Prime 2015 to the master list above, but have SEVERAL items still to add, just been swamped with work.

treegate
09-21-2015, 12:17 AM
I added more promotional items to the main list above which are now on eBay for games such as Battleborn, Fortnite, Halo Guardians, Star Wars: Uprising, Street Fighter V, and a few others. Lots more items still to be added/posted soon as well.

treegate
09-21-2015, 08:34 PM
Added even more items today (Monday 9/21) to eBay (see the first listing in this thread with direct eBay links) with lots more to follow soon.

DESOUL
09-22-2015, 09:09 AM
just purchased the street fighter metal card ^_^ thanks!

treegate
09-22-2015, 03:09 PM
just purchased the street fighter metal card ^_^ thanks!

Thanks, I will get your order shipped today. I will also send you a private message here and shipping confirmation info through eBay Messaging too.

treegate
09-26-2015, 09:39 PM
Today, 9/26/15, I relisted any unsold items, lowering the prices on a few items, also listed new items such as two more hardcover Street Fighter V: The Life and Deaths of Charlie Nash exclusives each featuring an original sketch by artist Chamba, one of Akuma, the other of Chun-Li. These are my last two copies for sale. Also throughout the day as well as tomorrow will be adding more items to the list above too.

treegate
09-29-2015, 12:50 AM
Added some new items to the main list today that are up now on eBay including a Halo signed promotional poster by some of the developers including the voice of Cortana, Jen Taylor and a Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night print autographed by creator Koji Igarashi. Lots more items still to post up!

treegate
10-05-2015, 02:37 AM
Added some new items to the master list all of which are currently up on eBay. Some of them being more promotional items for the recently released Mad Max video game, Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes, Star Wars Uprising, and a few others. Also relisted some unsold items too. Lots more still to be posted.

treegate
10-14-2015, 11:15 PM
Just revised the entire link as I was gone for a few days so everything should be current on the main list with sold items removed and revised the pricing on other items. Lots more to post and I should have more Halo-related items including more signed stuff up very soon as well as collectibles for other games.

treegate
10-19-2015, 11:44 PM
Added a few items to the master list above, those items being pertaining to Halo including autographed items, as well as Rise of the Tomb Raider and Arkham Knight items. Auctions are live now on eBay, lots more items to come!

treegate
10-25-2015, 11:55 PM
Added another "Rise of the Tomb Raider" print to the auction list, as well as more "Fallout 4" and "Star Wars: Uprising" promotional items as well.

KnightOfTruth
10-26-2015, 02:54 PM
Added another "Rise of the Tomb Raider" print to the auction list, as well as more "Fallout 4" and "Star Wars: Uprising" promotional items as well.

Is that one of the TR prints I asked if you could get me before you went there? :beee:

Its okay though, I understand a man's gotta put food on his table! :ok:

treegate
10-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Is that one of the TR prints I asked if you could get me before you went there? :beee:

Its okay though, I understand a man's gotta put food on his table! :ok:

Tomb Raider prints do not belong to me, I sell for nephews and friends as well, the line was 90+ minutes at the Tomb Raider booth and I wasn't about to wait, they choose to, thus, got a print. Sorry that they aren't willing to give a complete stranger a print after they waited over 90 minutes to get one, and they went fast as it wasn't something that was widely available as a shirt or button, etc.

But at the same time you also asked about Sword Coast Legends and I mentioned I had gotten you a promotional bag yet never heard back from you after sending you a few messages about covering the shipping charges to get it to you. You had stated you wanted "anything" you could get and since you chose not to PM me directly and post kind of making me look like the bad guy here, I had mentioned to you before PAX I would try to keep an eye out for items, and since the show is rather chaotic, focusing on individual requests is rather difficult to do. But as I mentioned, I did get that nylon Sword Coast Legends bag for you, but you failed to respond to my messages regarding shipping it to you.

KnightOfTruth
10-26-2015, 06:45 PM
No worries mate. No need for rudeness. I wasn't being snide. (thus my "OK" emoticon) Just making a comment and was curious as you PM'd me that "I got several of them and one signed". So you can probably see my confusion. Totally understand if you're selling for someone else though - thanks for the explanation.

Also, I wasn't try to be snarky with the "food on the table" bit, I literally meant it -- I DO understand that some people can use this forum to make money to provide for their every day needs. Got no problem with it. And if you want to use eBay to sell to members on here, that's fine too. People are free to do what they want and set whatever prices they want.

I never got a response from you regarding the TR questions or anything else, just the bag, so that added to me asking the question above - but I thought I did respond regarding the bag. Could've sworn I asked you for price and where to send payment to after giving my address, but never got a response. Maybe the PM didn't go through because of a full inbox? (Get that error alot on my part but don't always notice it because it says it AFTER I click send) Box is always full lately.

Anyway, guess you answered my questions, and I'll send (or re-send) you a PM about the bag when I can. :thumb:

treegate
10-26-2015, 07:55 PM
No worries mate. No need for rudeness. I wasn't being snide. (thus my "OK" emoticon) Just making a comment and was curious as you PM'd me that "I got several of them and one signed". So you can probably see my confusion. Totally understand if you're selling for someone else though - thanks for the explanation.

Also, I wasn't try to be snarky with the "food on the table" bit, I literally meant it -- I DO understand that some people can use this forum to make money to provide for their every day needs. Got no problem with it. And if you want to use eBay to sell to members on here, that's fine too. People are free to do what they want and set whatever prices they want.

I never got a response from you regarding the TR questions or anything else, just the bag, so that added to me asking the question above - but I thought I did respond regarding the bag. Could've sworn I asked you for price and where to send payment to after giving my address, but never got a response. Maybe the PM didn't go through because of a full inbox? (Get that error alot on my part but don't always notice it because it says it AFTER I click send) Box is always full lately.

Anyway, guess you answered my questions, and I'll send (or re-send) you a PM about the bag when I can. :thumb:

Well I am a bit confused by your response. You say to me "no need for rudeness" yet your initial posting that I responded to was exactly that. So my response defending myself was "rude" in your eyes, but your initial comments were not rude? How can that be?

Also, can you show me where I said I had gotten "several" of the Tomb Raider prints? I checked all of the messages in my sent box and found no such message where I said that. Nor did I ever make a promise to you or anyone that I would get something. If I sat back and did that my entire time at PAX would be running around getting stuff for people and not being able to enjoy the convention or the time with my nephews and friends. For you since you were the first person to ask me, I did my best. I was able to get you a Sword Coast Legends bag and code card, but then YOU said you were waiting for the console version and that the code would not work for it so I held back one of the bags for you. I also said they had given out some sort of pin but I personally was not able to get one for myself, they ran out each day. Unfortunately that is all they had for that particular game. I never heard back from YOU to get back to me with regards to the shipping costs to mail the bag to you, I wasn't planning on charging you for the bag, as I had said I would try my best to get you something and I did just that, all I expected was you to cover the shipping. But again, YOU never responded to the last message I sent you back around the third week of September.

You know all of this could have been avoided had you just private messaged me directly but you chose to post on a public thread and at the same time your initial post made me out to be the bad guy here, and all I did was post in response defending myself. You and everyone else would do the same, but had you simply messaged me directly, all of this could be avoided. In the future you can't mock someone and then when they defend themselves, come back and have the audacity to tell them they are being rude, that's like the pot calling the kettle black.

For the record, I didn't get several Tomb Raider prints, they were very strict about them making people wait and they had only a set amount per day, I was told 100, but by the time the crowds got in, it seemed everyone was going to the TR booth to line up either to play or to get the print. There were two different prints, one for Friday/Sunday, the other for Saturday/Monday. The game doesn't interest me, nor does waiting an hour or longer. A few of my friends and nephews waited and got one. One friend had theirs personalized and kept, which left me with four to sell, one which did recently and three left to sell (two of one style, one of the other style) and one of those being signed by the lead writer. Yes I sell for over half a dozen friends and nephews, should you be interested in the signed one, feel free to message me directly, or you can wait until it gets posted on eBay as I put things up in waves mainly due to time.

So I hope you understand why I posted in response and if it had a defensive stance to it. It's all good though in my mind now....

KnightOfTruth
10-26-2015, 08:32 PM
After reading my original comment I can see how it was coming across rude (and why I apologized in my second post). I already said though that I was not intending to be snide/rude. If it was, I most certainly would have sent it (with some explanation) in a PM. The "pfft" emoticon was merely the closest thing I could find to express the "hey, those are things I asked you about before but hadn't heard back on, GIMME!" feeling I had. Followed by the realization that, "I should let him know that if he didn't want to sell/trade to me but wants to fetch an open-market price, I'm "OK" with that too" emoticon/sentence.

That's all I was implying in those 2 sentences. But like I said, I can see where it could be misunderstood or perhaps miscommunicated on my part.

I'll send you a PM so we don't clutter up your thread beyond this - I really didn't intend on it being any type of discussion, I just thought you'd say "yes, I have some of those now and couldn't sell to you BECAUSE...". (normally I'd insert a :shrug: emoticon here, but I'll skip it as these things seem to be causing more trouble than they're worth)

Here's the quote about you having extra TR prints since you asked about it. I sent you a PM about it afterwards asking about them and the response just mentioned the bag, nothing about the prints (thus the whole "pfft" emoticon post to begin with).
My Tomb Raider prints will make it up on eBay, I think I have three of one style and one of the other style. One is even signed by the lead designer of the game, the others aren't.

Anyway, I hope that clarifies my intentions and motives. You've clarified yours, and it sounds like we're both on the same page about them and good to go. My apologies again if I didn't send you a follow up PM regarding the bag -- I still haven't checked if I did or not (though I remember typing it out), but I'll send you one in just a minute either way.

I appreciate your time and the help you've provided thus far. Thanks. I'll try and double-check my posts/emoticon usage for the future for any implied "rudeness" that is not intended too (if it is intended then I obviously won't apologize for it haha, but I don't think you have to worry about that).

:thumb: Let's get back to buying and selling eh?

treegate
10-26-2015, 09:44 PM
After reading my original comment I can see how it was coming across rude (and why I apologized in my second post). I already said though that I was not intending to be snide/rude. If it was, I most certainly would have sent it (with some explanation) in a PM. The "pfft" emoticon was merely the closest thing I could find to express the "hey, those are things I asked you about before but hadn't heard back on, GIMME!" feeling I had. Followed by the realization that, "I should let him know that if he didn't want to sell/trade to me but wants to fetch an open-market price, I'm "OK" with that too" emoticon/sentence.

That's all I was implying in those 2 sentences. But like I said, I can see where it could be misunderstood or perhaps miscommunicated on my part.

I'll send you a PM so we don't clutter up your thread beyond this - I really didn't intend on it being any type of discussion, I just thought you'd say "yes, I have some of those now and couldn't sell to you BECAUSE...". (normally I'd insert a :shrug: emoticon here, but I'll skip it as these things seem to be causing more trouble than they're worth)

Here's the quote about you having extra TR prints since you asked about it. I sent you a PM about it afterwards asking about them and the response just mentioned the bag, nothing about the prints (thus the whole "pfft" emoticon post to begin with).

Anyway, I hope that clarifies my intentions and motives. You've clarified yours, and it sounds like we're both on the same page about them and good to go. My apologies again if I didn't send you a follow up PM regarding the bag -- I still haven't checked if I did or not (though I remember typing it out), but I'll send you one in just a minute either way.

I appreciate your time and the help you've provided thus far. Thanks. I'll try and double-check my posts/emoticon usage for the future for any implied "rudeness" that is not intended too (if it is intended then I obviously won't apologize for it haha, but I don't think you have to worry about that).

:thumb: Let's get back to buying and selling eh?

Unless the emails delete after a certain amount of time I could not find an email where I said that but don't doubt I did say it, I just don't have any messages in my inbox or sent folder, so I have to assume then that messages auto-delete themselves. Yes I got Tomb Raider prints in, my apologies if I was not as open as I should have been clearing up any confusing as to who technically got them, I simply don't have the patience to wait in the long lines at PAX, so I avoid them, thus, I avoid some cool swag but that is the risk a person takes. Others with me had no problem waiting so they reap the rewards per say, I just sell it for them.

I don't really subscribe to the emoticons thing, personally I feel in today's world since people rarely "talk" anymore and rely on emails, text, instant messages to communicate, its difficult to tell if a person is being rude, trying to be funny, serious, etc. That is the problem with living a world where people rely too much on technology running their lives for them rather than the other way around. I guess I am a bit old school, and since I am probably much older than you, you have to understand why I feel that way, when the internet was coming on board for home use I was already in my mid-20's.

So for me its best to avoid the emoticons and just say what you feel, if you are happy, say so, if you are pissed, say so as well, its much easier to read a person's feelings and reactions that way.

I got your PM and will respond.

treegate
11-16-2015, 06:31 PM
List updated with more Halo-related and Fallout promotional items.

treegate
11-24-2015, 08:03 AM
Added some more Halo and Fallout 4 promotional items to the list/eBay auctions. Much more still to come!

treegate
12-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Added some new Halo-related items, Minecraft: Story Mode items, Rise of the Tomb Raider items, and a few other things to the master list/auction links.

treegate
01-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Added some new items to the list today including video game promotional items for "Scalebound", "Tom Clancy's The Division", "Dota2", "Witcher 3", "Dragon Age" and a few others.

treegate
01-18-2016, 11:17 PM
Added a few more Halo and Destiny autographed promotional items, lots more video game promotional items still to post up.

KnightOfTruth
01-19-2016, 10:33 PM
Sending PM regarding the newsweek mag! Thanks for updating us! :thumb:

treegate
01-20-2016, 02:43 AM
Sending PM regarding the newsweek mag! Thanks for updating us! :thumb:

Thanks, I sent you a PM, I have multiples of these in stock so the one on eBay sells before you see my message, I have about four of five more signed ones available.

treegate
02-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Adding some more "Street Fighter V" promotional items this weekend and some other items, probably more Halo stuff if I have time.

treegate
03-16-2016, 11:43 PM
Added a bunch of promotional shirts from PAX Prime 2015 to eBay via the master list, lots more still to come!

treegate
03-30-2016, 07:18 PM
More random gaming promotional items added to the list for all kinds of games. Much more still to come....

treegate
04-04-2016, 12:30 AM
I will be setting up at this week's "Emerald City Comic-Con" here in Seattle for my main business, some of these items from my list I will have there along with other items not on the list that I haven't yet offered. Most of the other items have been relisted on eBay today (4/3/16) and will run until next Sunday. Any items that sell at the show I will remove and any unsold items I will relist on eBay after the show.