PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause 3 steelbook that we will not get

damar
07-15-2015, 08:20 AM
SquareEnix has done a voting for the content of the collector's edition of Just Cause 3, as many of you already know. The grappling gun replica statue was the voted content. However, one of the contents that was up for voting was a steelbook for the game. Although the image below appears to be a placeholder image, it still looks beautiful.

http://vote.justcause.com/images/steelbook.png

rapister
07-16-2015, 07:00 AM
thats disappointing, i dont think i want a grappling hook replica, im running out of space LOL

Twisted
07-16-2015, 07:40 AM
I was shocked when I saw steelbook was voted down and booted out..i thought it would be a "given" since there's a lot more steelbook collectors, then collectors of random off sized shelf queens display pieces..i mean, the paper art book won but the "steel" case didn't and for the price?..what would you have had?

KnightOfTruth
07-20-2015, 04:07 PM
I was shocked when I saw steelbook was voted down and booted out..i thought it would be a "given" since there's a lot more steelbook collectors, then collectors of random off sized shelf queens display pieces..i mean, the paper art book won but the "steel" case didn't and for the price?..what would you have had?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if the placement of the steelbook had anything to do with it, since the promo pictures and all that about the vote all seemed to detract AWAY from the steelbook which was in the center (ironically). Could be wrong here, but just seems really weird.