PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed items for sale

Altairezio
07-31-2015, 08:26 AM
Hi im selling some of my assassins creed collection, everything is like new and been very well looked after, if you have any questions feel free to ask

i have limited edition assassins creed 1 steelbox with sealed bonus dvd,brand new unsealed game, comic and 4 lithos £45

Assassins creed brotherhood jack in the box editions ps3 and xbox 360 version £75 each

Assassins creed anthology xbox 360 £45

Funnnkyyy
07-31-2015, 01:59 PM
Can you pm me pics of Xbox 360 gear please?

Thanks

Altairezio
07-31-2015, 11:53 PM
Hi i dont know how to send photos on here but if you have a email address i canemail all pictures that, if ok with you

Altairezio
08-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Im selling my assassins creed collection t, i dont know how to add pictures if you are interested leave your email address in replys and i can send you photos of everything, here are the items for sale:

Assassins creed hardback comics x5

The art of ac3 and black flag

Ezio pop figure

Assassins creed anthology xbox 360

Ac3 ad black flag steelbooks

Assassins creed brotherhood jack in the box editions ( doctor )

Benjamin Horninghold and ah tabai macfarlane figures new and sealed

Game guides from ac1, ac2, brotherhood, revelations, ac3,black flag,unity and rogue

Every item is like new and very well looked after,if interested leave yor emai address and i will send you photos

Altairezio
08-06-2015, 10:55 AM
For Sale assassins creed unity signed steelbook
Title: assassins creed signed steelbook
Platform: any
Region: any
Price: £65 ono
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) new
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc) new
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)
Pictures: (link or embed) dont know how to put photos up, so i can send you photo by email i

Altairezio
08-06-2015, 10:59 AM
For Sale assassins creed freedom and join or die edition
Title: assassins creed
Platform: xbox 360
Region:
Price: £75 ono
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) like new
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc) everything from both editions come with it
Pictures: (link or embed)dont know how to add photos, so i can send you photos by email

Altairezio
08-06-2015, 11:04 AM
For Sale assassins creed black flag steelbook
Title:
Platform: any
Region:
Price: £10
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) like new
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)
Pictures: (link or embed) i can send photos by email as i dont know how to add them here

Altairezio
08-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Can some one from admin delete my posts please so i can do it again and put everything im selling up please, im new to here and cant figure how to do it