PDA

View Full Version : Halo Reach Legendary Edition Signed By Bungie

sneaksgalore
08-02-2015, 09:04 PM
ebay link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111733295060?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

IM POSTING A FAIR FEW ITEMS ON MY EBAY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO KEEP AN EYE ON OTHER ITEMS

KnightOfTruth
08-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Darn! I just ended up purchasing this recently from someone else... I may have to bid on yours though as its nicer than the one I've got and may have more signatures! :swoon:

sneaksgalore
08-03-2015, 10:45 PM
lol id love it to go to someone on here buddy so feel free the only thing with this is the postage worldwide is so expensive countrys like us and Australia work out close to 60 gbp but I suppose if someone wants to add something like this to there collection then they know all out postage lol

sneaksgalore
08-04-2015, 06:53 PM
added to ebay

tales of symphonia chronicles CE new

injustice god among us CE new

Zelda Guidebook box set new

Zelda Windwaker limited edition new

KnightOfTruth
08-04-2015, 07:05 PM
If your Injustice doesn't sell, I might be interested in that too bud. Its on my "list" to get at some point, but probably would be looking for a bit lower of a price cuz I'm poor. You got some nice items up there though!

sneaksgalore
08-05-2015, 08:11 PM
Lol its got a few watchers so I can see it selling to be honest sad as I always like to help my fellow forum members out best I can :(

sneaksgalore
08-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Added to eBay

Gta 4 baseball bat new with very slight damage check description and pics

Gears of war replica lancer in deadly cute pink :) I love this but space + funds = sacrifice :(

KnightOfTruth
08-05-2015, 08:14 PM
Lol its got a few watchers so I can see it selling to be honest sad as I always like to help my fellow forum members out best I can :(

NO worries mate. If you can get a few extra $'s for it then good on ya! Its not on the top of my search list, just something that I'll get around to whenever I can so that's why I'm being really cheap with it haha.

I'd rather you make a few extra $'s for your gaming budget or to help out with the family than me get another dust-collector super cheap off ya! :thumb:

Also, turns out that the Halo Reach thing might've just fallen completely apart due to seller incompetence. Guess yours is on the top my radar! :D

sneaksgalore
08-05-2015, 08:22 PM
My gaming budget is getting lower and lower my Ducati panigale is getting ever increasingly bigger haha if you wanna sort your own courier like before that's good with me buddy