PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted: Nathan Drake's Collection Steelbook and SE

damar
08-03-2015, 02:56 PM
Launching on 7th October in Europe, Australia and New Zealand and 9th October in UK and Ireland. No word yet on NA release. Seems like remasters are getting special editions and steelbooks too these days, however, that's a nice steelbook though.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/554/20257815281_b8e1cab9d2_z.jpg

Twisted
08-03-2015, 06:08 PM
I wonder if the US is getting anything like this?...I have my doubts,...this is a nice bonus if price is close to standard box retail..

Skyone
08-17-2015, 03:55 PM
Really wanted this but £65 at GAME is a bit too much considering the std ed is £46 =/
http://www.game.co.uk/en/uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-special-edition-only-at-game-739944

Gadgetron
08-17-2015, 04:16 PM
Still no pre order availability in France.

Everlife
08-17-2015, 05:22 PM
It is because there is a second part of the special edition that is going to be revealed soon according to the press

Gadgetron
08-17-2015, 06:42 PM
It is because there is a second part of the special edition that is going to be revealed soon according to the press

How's that ? I mean if they officially disclosed the content and pictures, that means there won't be anything else included in the Limited Edition.

Everlife
08-17-2015, 07:59 PM
First, on the PS Blog it is written "A first look at the Special Edition..."
Then, on jeuxvideo.com it is written on many articles that someone from Sony (may be Scott Rhode) teased something about extra content for the NDC
And finally this Special Edition is not available anywhere in France and except on game.co.uk & Mighty Ape I don't know where it is available to pre-order

Wait & see

Gadgetron
08-17-2015, 08:05 PM
Yea I remember someone teasing something "special" to come "soon" (it was like a month ago or so lol).
Soooo, maybe something exclusive to us French ? ahah

damar
08-19-2015, 05:37 PM
First, on the PS Blog it is written "A first look at the Special Edition..."
Then, on jeuxvideo.com it is written on many articles that someone from Sony (may be Scott Rhode) teased something about extra content for the NDC
And finally this Special Edition is not available anywhere in France and except on game.co.uk & Mighty Ape I don't know where it is available to pre-order

Wait & see

I read that before too, but I thought that what he meant was in-game content. It has never crossed my mind that he is referring to a special edition for the game. This is interesting...