Altairezio
08-06-2015, 11:02 AM
For Sale assassins creed 3 steelbook
Title:
Platform: any
Region:
Price: 10
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) like new
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)
Pictures: (link or embed) i cant send photos by email as i dont know how to add photos here

KnightOfTruth
08-06-2015, 11:08 AM
Hey bud, not sure if you know or not but you can't have more than 1 listing for sale here. You gotta put them all under one per forum rules.

Also, welcome to the forum mate, and which signature was that Unity steelbook? I've got one of the signatures but missed the other one, so may be interested depending on who it was!

Altairezio
08-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Oh do i ok il delete other ones then, im new here and still not used to how it works, thanks for letting me know, the steelbook is signed by tony moore

KnightOfTruth
08-06-2015, 11:15 AM
Oh do i ok il delete other ones then, im new here and still not used to how it works, thanks for letting me know, the steelbook is signed by tony moore

I think they're already locked by mods or auto-mod perhaps. And awesome! I've got the one by AngryBlue so that's fantastic, let me go back and see your price and I'll PM you about it in a second!

And yeah, just read the stickied rules at the top of this sub-forum, it'll help you out for sure! :thumb:

Altairezio
08-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Ok mate, they are very nice steelbooks prob one of the best in ac series, ok il have a read up on the rules

Altairezio
08-06-2015, 11:40 AM
Hi can you still read details about steelbook even though its been locked, and how do i unlocked them please

KnightOfTruth
08-06-2015, 11:52 AM
Hi can you still read details about steelbook even though its been locked, and how do i unlocked them please

Yeah, locking just prevents any further posts from happening, but they can still be viewed. In order to unlock them you'd need to PM a moderator, but they wouldn't unlock them since they violate the forum rules. What you can do though is edit your first post here (and then just copy/paste the data from the other threads if you wanted to) and when you click on "edit" you can then go to "advanced" and you can just change the title of this entire thread to be something more fitting (like "AltairEzio's Assassin's Creed Sale Thread" or whatever you'd like). Or you could always create a fresh new thread with all the info (and none of our conversation back and forth here) and then report this one to be locked if you prefer.

Hope that helps.

Also, we're not usually supposed to comment on people's prices either, so you don't have to worry about that. But for the record (and in case others are interested) I'll have to pass on the steelbook for now. I'm a bit too broke at the moment for that going rate! ;)

You should take a look at other people's ForSale threads though as well, it might help you understand this part of the forum better, and of course, when you get a moment consider posting an "introduction" thread so we can all get to know you better! As an AC fan you'll fit right in with a majority of the collector's on the site!

Altairezio
08-06-2015, 11:57 AM
What price was you thinking, and ok thanks for the info