View Full Version : Pokemon OR/AS Rayquaza Code

Cosmic_Link
08-13-2015, 11:08 PM
Title: Pokemon OR/AS Rayquaza Code
Platform: 3DS
region: Aus
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

I was wondering if there was a kind Australian member who would mind enquiring about a 3DS code for the Shiny Rayquaza which is available from EBGames stores until the end of this month? :D I would like 2, if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ^^

Cheers guys. :D

Also, if the codes come printed on a nice card, instead of just a til receipt like they are here, I would like to pay the postage cost to have them posted to me too. :v:

KnightOfTruth
08-14-2015, 12:02 AM
It is just a free mystery gift here, just connecting to the wifi gets it in the NA

Cosmic_Link
08-14-2015, 12:04 AM
Yeah, we haven't been offered it in Europe and I haven't seen an announcement to state otherwise! >.< GAME might get it yet, but I'd rather not leave it to chance! XD

utta
08-14-2015, 01:43 AM
United Kingdom: August 24th 2015 to September 21st 2015

UK go to Smyths or Germany go to participating retailers during the designated time, you'd be given a special code to get this Shiny Rayquaza, which differs from the Japanese one

KnightOfTruth
08-14-2015, 03:40 AM
Yeah, I'm kind of sad they're giving him out to everyone as its one of my only shiny pokemon from ALL generations. I caught him legit on emerald (iirc) and he's got near-perfect IVs too!

Cosmic_Link
08-14-2015, 05:11 AM
United Kingdom: August 24th 2015 to September 21st 2015

UK go to Smyths or Germany go to participating retailers during the designated time, you'd be given a special code to get this Shiny Rayquaza, which differs from the Japanese one

Cheers for the info. I must've missed that! >.<

Smyth's Toy Store though!? >.< They couldn't have chosen a more inconvenient store to goto... -_-

utta
08-14-2015, 06:05 AM
Cheers for the info. I must've missed that! >.<

Smyth's Toy Store though!? >.< They couldn't have chosen a more inconvenient store to goto... -_-

It was on Serebii.net

As far as if it's a toy store, I honestly don't know. I copy/pasted all the info they had. :D