PDA

View Full Version : WTB Destiny Merchandise (especially lithographs)

Anjelaoni
08-25-2015, 09:57 AM
Want To Buy
Destiny Merchandise
Condition: In a good shape, but doesn't have to be sealed

I'm looking for various Destiny Merchandise (some I know about, maybe you got something I don't know about). Especially lithographs or artworks, like this:

http://www.videogameauctions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Destiny-lithograph-set-RARE.jpg

I have two or three lithographs (I'm at work and not sure about it :) ) already but missing the rest, please let me know if you got one to sell! I am crawling Ebay for the lithos, but it's tedious. :-/ That's why I try my luck in this thread.

Send me a message if you want to sell something from Destiny! Thanks and Cheers!

KnightOfTruth
08-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Not selling mine, but just wanted to give you the heads up that Bungie released ANOTHER set of 3 lithographs for the Taken King launch. If I get a chance, I'll post a picture of the ones I've got already (I'm thinking the last lithos might be given at launch?).

If I see any extras around at the other stores, I'll try and get them for you though! :thumb:

Anjelaoni
08-27-2015, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the info! I have the Dreadnaught already from TTK, but still missing the other two lithos. :)

For the first series, I got the House of Devils and Heroes Rise, missing the Summoning Pit.

Edit: Got the Dark Court at Ebay! \o/

Bold ones are missing:

Destiny: House of Devils / Heroes Rise / Summoning Pit
Taken King: Dreadnaught / Dark Court / Third?

Anjelaoni
08-31-2015, 08:56 AM
Bumpedybump, still looking for Summoning Pit

Anjelaoni
09-24-2015, 03:20 PM
Taken King: Dreadnaught / Dark Court / Hostile Negotiation

Still looking for the Summoning Pit Lithograph, meanwhile I got the other ones. :)

ingmar1988
09-24-2015, 05:44 PM
I have the fallen print from destiny store that i would sell. Let me know how much you would offer :)

KnightOfTruth
09-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Taken King: Dreadnaught / Dark Court / Hostile Negotiation

Still looking for the Summoning Pit Lithograph, meanwhile I got the other ones. :)

Oh woah! Was Summoning Pit the 3rd Lithograph from vanilla Destiny? I just realized I may actually have extras as I got the entire package that came from Bungie to GS (both copies of the lithograph) from my friend back when they came out. Forgot that I may have more than one of those now.

Anjelaoni
09-25-2015, 07:59 AM
Oh woah! Was Summoning Pit the 3rd Lithograph from vanilla Destiny? I just realized I may actually have extras as I got the entire package that came from Bungie to GS (both copies of the lithograph) from my friend back when they came out. Forgot that I may have more than one of those now.

I would buy the Pit! :this: Do you have one for sale? How much? :notworthy:

Anjelaoni
09-25-2015, 08:01 AM
I have the fallen print from destiny store that i would sell. Let me know how much you would offer :)

Can you please give me more information about the print? Do you have a picture of it, I'm not sure which one it is. And is it signed and/or numbered? What is the condition of your print? Thanks!! :D

KnightOfTruth
09-25-2015, 02:57 PM
I would buy the Pit! :this: Do you have one for sale? How much? :notworthy:

Can you please give me more information about the print? Do you have a picture of it, I'm not sure which one it is. And is it signed and/or numbered? What is the condition of your print? Thanks!! :D

Its not signed, but it is numbered (as they all were). I'll have to dig it out tomorrow as I don't believe its immediately accessible, but I'll send you a PM/pic when I do.

ingmar1988
09-25-2015, 05:34 PM
Hi mate, some info here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/371335931746877859/

only 150 copies, signed numbered and sold out. Retail price was 150usd excl. shipping etc.

Let me know how much you would offer :)

Mine is in mint condition.