PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Street Fighter V Collectors Edition (PS4)

Raven
08-31-2015, 05:58 PM
http://images.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/gregaman/large/6459443006a3d498c7df2d9a33991d2d.jpg?v=239400 (http://images.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/gregaman/large/6459443006a3d498c7df2d9a33991d2d.jpg?v=239400)
Click image to enlarge

Going on sale for MSRP $99.99 in North America, the Street Fighter V Collector’s Edition is the ultimate package for fans of the series! Check out all the contents below (and please note that above image is stll work in progress):

SFV game disc
- The standard SFV game disc and case is included in every Collector’s Edition.

10 inch, fully painted Ryu statue
- Meticulously articulated and commanding in stature, the sculpture depicts Ryu preparing for his next battle. The Collector’s Edition packaging is specially windowed as well so that you can see the top half of the statue from the outside.

48p hardcover artbook
- Jam-packed with design sketches and other behind-the-scenes materials that shed light behind the development process of the game.

Code Cards for additional downloadable content:
- Udon Digital Street Fighter Comics
- A collection of some of Udon’s finest work with the Street Fighter comic series.
SFV Soundtrack Sampler
- Curated selection of some of the best tunes from the game.
- Twitch One-Month Subscription to Capcom Fighters channel
This bonus is actually included with every standard copy of SFV, and gives a free one-month subscription to the Capcom Fighters channel on Twitch, which grants exclusive access to special Street Fighter chat emoticons, as well as video archive access.

The Collector’s Edition should be up for pre-order at select retailers soon, so be sure to keep an eye out as quantities will be limited! And yes, if you pre-order the Collector’s Edition, you will also get online beta access, as well as the exclusive pre-order costume for that retailer if they have one.

Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2015/08/31/sfv-pre-order-costumes-and-collectors-edition-for-north-america
Price: 99 USD
Region: North America

Twisted
09-01-2015, 04:46 AM
these are usually overproduced and crash in value?..who remember that other anniversary set with all the game discs and soundtrack cd's?..at one point you could get it for up to 75% off.

Viridius
09-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Yeah i do, and i still forgot to pick it up :s

flatout
09-04-2015, 05:49 AM
It is up on Amazon US now!

$99.99 - http://amzn.to/1INUrr8

KnightOfTruth
09-09-2015, 03:30 PM
Wonder how many sales they'll lose by not having it be available on Xbox? Must not anticipate a huge loss if Sony paid it to be an exclusive.

It'll be the first SF I skip out on though because of it. :(

Viridius
09-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Is SFV a PS4 exclusive? Honestly I'm starting to get over this console exclusivity crap. It annoyed the hell out of me with the witcher ce xbox exclusive stuff, and now tombraider, which was born in the playstation, is an xbox exclusive.

All i see it doing is making one group of gamers suffer over another.

Kickpuncher
09-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Is SFV a PS4 exclusive? Honestly I'm starting to get over this console exclusivity crap. It annoyed the hell out of me with the witcher ce xbox exclusive stuff, and now tombraider, which was born in the playstation, is an xbox exclusive.

I'm a mostly Playstation collector but I'm certain it's just timed exclusive

xhunter
09-09-2015, 04:13 PM

Tomb Raider is a timed exclusive. It will be on PC and PS4 in 2016.

KnightOfTruth
09-09-2015, 04:13 PM

If so, they've done a MUCH better job at keeping it a secret than TR. TR was ousted as a timed exclusive early on, this has not been once mentioned as a "timed exclusive" that I've seen. Only listed as a Playstation Exclusive :rant:

xhunter
09-09-2015, 04:14 PM
If so, they've done a MUCH better job at keeping it a secret than TR. TR was ousted as a timed exclusive early on, this has not been once mentioned as a "timed exclusive" that I've seen. Only listed as a Playstation Exclusive :rant:

I think they might've been referring to Tomb Raider. SFV is, as far as any news is concerned, strictly a PS4 exclusive.

Vlad
09-09-2015, 04:39 PM
The whole exclusive stuff to the degree of Tomb Raider and this is bullshit in my opinion.

It doesn't matter to me that TR is timed, if it was a month or two, fair enough, it sucks but I could dodge spoilers and the desire to play until then but a year is taking the absolute piss. I have both a PS4 and an Xbone but regardless of which I actually prefer to play on, which I'll leave out so as to not add complication, it would be bullshit either way to make you wait that long.

This one seems strange, I too hadn't heard anything about it being PS4 exclusive until this thread to be honest.

I seriously hope the way these two are don't become the new norm, it's bad for everyone in the end.

flatout
09-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Wonder how many sales they'll lose by not having it be available on Xbox? Must not anticipate a huge loss if Sony paid it to be an exclusive.

It'll be the first SF I skip out on though because of it. :(

Yeah it is getting bad. I tihnk Sony felty they needed somethign liek this when MS got Titanfall and Tomb Raider.

Not times, this will never come to XBox as Sony funded it. This is what they said anyways.

The whole exclusive stuff to the degree of Tomb Raider and this is bullshit in my opinion.

It doesn't matter to me that TR is timed, if it was a month or two, fair enough, it sucks but I could dodge spoilers and the desire to play until then but a year is taking the absolute piss. I have both a PS4 and an Xbone but regardless of which I actually prefer to play on, which I'll leave out so as to not add complication, it would be bullshit either way to make you wait that long.

This one seems strange, I too hadn't heard anything about it being PS4 exclusive until this thread to be honest.

I seriously hope the way these two are don't become the new norm, it's bad for everyone in the end.

It will not be the norm for 90+ %. Really it is just because of the time period of the new consoles trying to sell and get the best foothold/base possible. It should taper off on the big title games.

Raven
09-09-2015, 05:12 PM
+1 SFV is a console exclusive it has been confirmed. Pretty sure this is a partnership development between Sony and Capcom - interview way back stating SFV won't have happened without Sony.

Whereas in Microsft's case for TR they pretty much moneyhatted (I really do hate this type of exclusivity - pretty annoyed with the witcher 3 CE) TR for exclusivity. This imo is a clear difference, also pointing out SFV is also on PC whereas TR is only timed to Mircosoft's platform only. Games like Bayonetta 2 wouldn't have happened without Nintendo is the type of games I support.

Sales wise I suspect they won't be much of an impact considering this is on PC too. But although different genres, MGSV which is another established franchise sold way better in the UK on the PS4 compare with Xbox - 72% to 22% apparently

flatout
09-09-2015, 05:16 PM
+1 SFV is a console exclusive it has been confirmed. Pretty sure this is a partnership development between Sony and Capcom - interview way back stating SFV won't have happened without Sony.

Whereas in Microsft's case for TR they pretty much moneyhatted (I really do hate this type of exclusivity - pretty annoyed with the witcher 3 CE) TR for exclusivity. This imo is a clear difference, also pointing out SFV is also on PC whereas TR is only timed to Mircosoft's platform only.

Sales wise I suspect they won't be much of an impact considering this is on PC too. But although different genres, MGSV which is another established franchise sold way better in the UK on the PS4 compare with Xbox - 72% to 22% apparently

Yup ;) that is what it was, I remember read that. I knew Sony paid for it and I remembered them saying it would never come to XBox because of that.

An agreed it will not affect sales much at all due to Sony having the majority of the market share now.

RealOZGamer
01-18-2016, 09:32 AM
Just noticed that EB Games Australia have two different exclusive editions:

Street Fighter V Collector's Edition
https://www.ebgames.com.au/ps4-212795-Street-Fighter-V-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation-4

Street Fighter V Ultimate Edition
https://www.ebgames.com.au/ps4-212797-Street-Fighter-V-Ultimate-Edition-PlayStation-4

Dreamcazman
01-18-2016, 10:18 AM
Just noticed that EB Games Australia have two different exclusive editions:

Street Fighter V Collector's Edition
https://www.ebgames.com.au/ps4-212795-Street-Fighter-V-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation-4

Street Fighter V Ultimate Edition
https://www.ebgames.com.au/ps4-212797-Street-Fighter-V-Ultimate-Edition-PlayStation-4

They're not official 'CE's' by the looks of it, just a bunch of stuff bundled together. :nea:

RealOZGamer
01-20-2016, 10:25 AM
They're not official 'CE's' by the looks of it, just a bunch of stuff bundled together. :nea:

Yup, can't find any info on these 'editions' apart from EB's website. That statue does look pretty awesome though :drool:

DESOUL
01-20-2016, 11:03 AM
page not found, but im assuming its the one that comes with the chun li statues. If thats the one, then its a statue done by Tsume, and you can buy it separately from their website ^_^

Matrix6
01-21-2016, 11:21 PM
SFV PS4 Bundle;

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/t31.0-8/12615281_1329508533741805_8966005791604715847_o.jp g

Raven
01-24-2016, 09:59 PM
http://sonystore.scene7.com/is/image/product/Gallery_PS4_limited_sfv_1?wid=1896&hei=1066

Source: http://www.sony.jp/playstation/store/special/ps4/sfv/?s_tc=st_gp_sce_blog_20160121_SF/

flatout
02-15-2016, 05:11 PM
Anyone else get this message from Amazon?

"Hello,

We’re contacting you about order #115-4851947-xxx6248
115-173xxxx-1659430. We recently learned there will be a delay receiving the product from the manufacturer that may prevent us from delivering "Street Fighter V - PlayStation 4 Collector's Edition" by February 16. We're very sorry about this.

We’ll make every effort to get the delayed item to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account (www.amazon.com/youraccount).

If you'd like to make a change to your order, you can access the Your Orders page by clicking the Your Account button in the upper-right corner of any page at Amazon.com. Once there, you can make changes to unshipped orders, cancel unshipped items, track shipped packages, modify your account settings, and do much more.

We understand this is a disappointment and sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience. We wanted to let you know about this as soon as possible, in case you need to make other plans.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com"

Kickpuncher
02-15-2016, 06:22 PM
I did few day ago
but I was charged today so I guess the issue was resolved

flatout
02-15-2016, 06:24 PM
Well it is good to know it was not just me then.

I have no been charged and it still says arriving tomorrow, but I have not gotten any concrete shipping info so I am not hopeful.

flatout
02-17-2016, 06:15 PM
For anyone interested:

Street Fighter V Collector's Edition Unboxing & Review

_5nwSkJDWMk