PDA

View Full Version : Selling my collection mainly Xbox 360, PS, PS3 and PC

paperc07
09-11-2015, 01:02 AM
Mostly All Xbox 360 Collector, Limited, Special Editions
Price: 30,000$ or best offers
Condition: Mostly all sealed, some were opened due to users checking to make sure all the contents were there.
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/lILFQ

Ebay wouldn't let me post such an expensive collection, which is bs you would think you could post whatever and if it sells they get there cut. Unfortunately I guess it doesn't work like that. My collection contains mostly all of the collector, limited, or special editions that came out for XBOX 360 along with most of the collector, limited, or special edition strategy guides. You can look at my pictures to see what games I have I am going to try my best and make a list.

I know I have.

CONSOLE:
Star Wars XBOX 360 KINECT EDITION SEALED

GAMES:
Alan Wake Collector Edition
Assasins Creed 1,2,& 3 collector edition and abstergo edition. Assassins Creed Hidden DaggersX2. Revelations Animus Edition.
Batman Arkham Knight & Arkham Asylum
Bioshock 1,2,3 & songbird edition. Also have a replica Skyhook
Borderlands Bounty Hunter Edition
Call of duty 4, World at War, Black Ops 1, Black ops 2 care package edition, MW3, MW2.
Darksiders 1 & 2 Collector Editions
Dark Souls Collector Edition
Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition & Zombrex Editions
Dead Space 2 collectors edition
Duke Nukem Collectors Edition
Fable 2,3 Collectors Edition. I have fable for xbox as well
Fallout 3 Survival Edition w/Pipboy and Metal Lunchboc sealed & Fallout Las Vegas Collector Edition
Final Fantasy XIII & XIII-2. Also XIV PC Collectors Edition.
Gears Of War 1,2,&3
Gears Of War Replica Lancers (I need to check which ones I have, I know I have taxi cab one, pink one, green one, and I think red) idk what else I know I have 7 of them total.
Grand Theft Auto V Collectors Edition
Guild Wars 2 Collectors Edition (PC)
Half Life Replica Gun X2
Halo 2,3,4,&reach collectors editions and Halo Wars Collectors Edition. I have halo for xbox but just the game.
Kingdom of Amalur Signature Edition and Limited Edition
Mass Effect 1 and 2 collectors editions
Max Payne Collectors Edition
Metal Gear solid 1,2,3 Subsistence edition, 4 Limited edition (PS4), HD collection edition (xbox 360)
Ninja Gaiden Collectors edition
Oblivion and Skyrim Collectors Edition
Prototype Collectors Edition
Resident Evil 5 Collectors Edition, Resident Evil 4 Steelbox edition PS2
Soul Calibur Collector Edition
Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Bundle - PC
Street Fighter 4 Collector Edition & Street Fighter 25 year anniversary edition
Tron Collector Edition
World of Warcraft, Burning Crusade, Lich King, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria. I think the original wow and bc editions have been opened. I also have 3 signature editions I believe its BC, LK, and Catacylsm

I have most of the squaresoft collection, I will have to double check.
Final Fantasy VII
Bushido Blade
Final Fantasy Tactics
Bushido Blade 2
Parasite Eve
Xenogears
Brave Fencer Musashi
Ehrgeiz
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Anthology
Parasite Eve II
Front Mission 3
Vagrant Story
Legend Of Mana
Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Final Fantasy Origins

I also have alot of filler games I guess you could say. Like I have all of the final fantasy's from PlayStation up and all the grand theft auto's, resident evils, need for speeds, call of duty's What I was trying to do is collector all the games so I could have a set for that title.

As you can see I also have all the strategy guides to these games. Also if there was a collector's edition, limited or special edition guide for the game I have that as well.

I will continue to update this list

GameTrigger
09-11-2015, 12:27 PM
I sent PM ;)

Funnnkyyy
09-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Pm sent

paperc07
09-12-2015, 06:48 PM
I will be getting back to you guys asap. I am going to try and update the list some more as well

Ryaku
09-12-2015, 06:53 PM
i sent you pm but no answer :(

paperc07
09-12-2015, 07:13 PM
sorry I am in the process of moving and am very busy but I just messaged you back. Put it in Alphabetical order also