PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Hyrule Warriors Legends Treasure Box Edition

vhal_x
09-17-2015, 06:39 PM
Full Game Name: Hyrule Warriors Legends
Edition Name: Treasure Box Edition
Platform(s): 3DS
Region(s): NTSC-J
Publisher: Nintendo
Release Date: January 2016
Price (RRP): 13,800 YEN
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description:

Contains:
- Game
- Artbook
- Compass Pendant Watch
- Gold Ocarina
- Fluffy fairy plush

Link(s) to source(s):
Other Info/Pics:

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/hyrule-warriors-legends-03-12-2015/Treasure-Box.jpg

pPYjT5mfSVM

Thanks to Iwatasan for image and video links!

KnightOfTruth
09-17-2015, 06:51 PM
Those jerks! Why they gotta do that? Is it going to be the exact same thing we got for the WiiU??

vhal_x
09-17-2015, 07:06 PM
No, contains a gold ocarina, a compass clock pendant, and an art book x

KnightOfTruth
09-17-2015, 07:19 PM
Oh snap, haven't seen anything about it yet, but I'm crazy swamped this week. Please post links for preordering if/when you can.

Normally I don't purchase Japanese CEs, but with Zelda they seem to be drastically different than anything offered elsewhere in the world.

KnightOfTruth
09-17-2015, 07:22 PM
http://image-cdn.gamnesia.com/27158/rlf5qeu__large.png

http://image-cdn.gamnesia.com/27158/tsgoimj__large.png

Treasure Box – 13,800 yen

The game
Compass pendant watch
Book with artwork and other documents
Ocarina
Fluffy fairy plush

Oh cool! That pendant watch and ocarina look great! Can't wait to see the "fluffy fairy plush" :P

Will be definitely getting this one! Hopefully I'm not banned from whatever that importer site I tried to use last time was!

KnightOfTruth
09-17-2015, 10:26 PM
Looks like its available on Amazon.jp and comes with a bonus "Zelda theme". It also mentions the cel art there, but perhaps that's the "and other documents" stuff?

Here's the link - Amazon.jp (http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%80%90Amazon-co-jp-GAMECITY%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E3%80%91-%E3%83%8F%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A9%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AA%E3%8 3%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA-TREASURE-%E3%80%90%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%8 9%B9%E5%85%B8%E3%80%91%E3%82%AA%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B8% E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%86%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9E%E3%81 %8C%E3%83%80%E3%82%A6%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E 3%83%89%E3%81%A7%E3%81%8D%E3%82%8B%E3%83%80%E3%82% A6%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E7%95%AA%E5 %8F%B7/dp/B01560LH3M/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1442521986&sr=8-9&keywords=%E3%82%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%83%80%E7%84%A1%E5%8 F%8C)

Cosmic_Link
09-17-2015, 10:36 PM
Will be keeping an eye out for Nippon-Yasan pre-orders. They have been ace with everything I have ordered from them so far. :D Have had various 3DS faceplates, my Treasure Box Ed last year and a PS4. No import tax on any of it. :v: Can't wait for this. ^o^

vhal_x
09-17-2015, 10:45 PM
Nippon-Yasan now don't allow "Pay Later" for all pre-order items though, which is kind of a bummer x

vhal_x
09-17-2015, 10:47 PM
Anyone else just see Flava Flav when looking at the compass pendant though? x

KnightOfTruth
09-17-2015, 10:50 PM
Nippon-Yasan now don't allow "Pay Later" for all pre-order items though, which is kind of a bummer x

What? Really? Aww... that stinks. That was one of the best parts! :(

vhal_x
09-17-2015, 10:55 PM
What? Really? Aww... that stinks. That was one of the best parts! :(

Yeah, I thought there was an issue with my account but they told me it's because a lot of the companies are now asking for payments in advance, such as for S.H. Figuarts figures, etc.

It's not for everything though as I just preordered a Nendoroid figure which didn't require payment in advance :)

So fingers crossed this doesn't need advance payment! x

OniRyo
09-18-2015, 06:03 AM
Oh god, i was kind of expecting this! Well, i'll surely pre-order this right away on Nippon-Yasan when it's available. :D

damar
09-18-2015, 06:49 AM
This comes out the day after I preordered the game with the Gold hyrule 3ds bundle. Nice :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnightOfTruth
09-18-2015, 01:47 PM
This comes out the day after I preordered the game with the Gold hyrule 3ds bundle. Nice :(

The Gold 3DS bundle is for Triforce Heroes though. This game is Hyrule Warriors Legends. Not the same game. Or are you just lamenting the fact that it'll be a ton of money?

I just realized that October THIS year is going to be even worse than last year's cost-wise... :swoon:

Iwatasan
09-18-2015, 04:44 PM
So is everyone waiting for Nippon Yassan then?

KnightOfTruth
09-18-2015, 05:28 PM
So is everyone waiting for Nippon Yassan then?

If I had an address I could use for amazon.jp I'd use that, but I don't use a forwarding service like Tenso, and the only member on here who lived in Japan that I knew of got married and hasn't been on in about a year.

We need more Japanese residents around here :P In the meantime, its NipponYasan or AmiAmi or some such site.

Twisted
09-18-2015, 06:21 PM
I hope we don't get a black and white pizza box this time.

damar
09-20-2015, 06:34 AM
The Gold 3DS bundle is for Triforce Heroes though. This game is Hyrule Warriors Legends. Not the same game. Or are you just lamenting the fact that it'll be a ton of money?

I just realized that October THIS year is going to be even worse than last year's cost-wise... :swoon:

Yes, I was referring to the amount of money to be spend in the next three months. :)

vhal_x
09-20-2015, 07:35 AM
Yes, I was referring to the amount of money to be spend in the next three months. :)

Release date is January :) x

Twisted
09-20-2015, 08:36 AM
if anybody comes across official packaging design and box art of the special editions, please post pics and links on this thread..LOL..by the way as a US resident..i am terrified of any possibility of offering a NINTENDO US NYC STORE exclusive collectors edition for this game, I honestly hope Nintendo US moves away from that kind of exclusive editions..

MoonBlossom
09-21-2015, 10:05 PM
Does anybody knows if the Ocarina is made of plastic?

etkeller
09-22-2015, 12:48 AM
I have friend in Japan who ordered for me from amazon.jp. Feel lucky. He is not into gaming so doesnt understand my desire for this!

vhal_x
09-22-2015, 12:36 PM
Anyone else notice that this has already been and gone on Nippon Yasan? x

KnightOfTruth
09-22-2015, 12:48 PM
Anyone else notice that this has already been and gone on Nippon Yasan? x

You sure? If so, that's not good at all :( Gotta find someone with a "friend" in Japan I guess!

vhal_x
09-22-2015, 12:49 PM
Yep, seriously gutted:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/video-games/13869-3ds-zelda-musou-hyrule-all-stars-treasure-box.html

:( x

KnightOfTruth
09-22-2015, 12:53 PM
Yep, seriously gutted:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/video-games/13869-3ds-zelda-musou-hyrule-all-stars-treasure-box.html

:( x

But they do that sometimes before its listed too don't they? I signed up for the availability notice, so hopefully something comes through on that end I guess.

vhal_x
09-22-2015, 12:55 PM
But they do that sometimes before its listed too don't they? I signed up for the availability notice, so hopefully something comes through on that end I guess.

Hopefully, me too - if I see it go up, I'll let you know :) x

Keys
09-22-2015, 04:41 PM
Nin-nin games opened the preorders today http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/3ds-brand-new-games-softs/16281-zelda-musou-hyrule-allstars-treasure-box-amazon-japan-gamecity-limited-edition-3ds-en.html
I used it sometimes they're fine but a bit slow if you chose shipping with amazon, they charge on shipping.

KnightOfTruth
09-22-2015, 05:51 PM
Nin-nin games opened the preorders today http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/3ds-brand-new-games-softs/16281-zelda-musou-hyrule-allstars-treasure-box-amazon-japan-gamecity-limited-edition-3ds-en.html
I used it sometimes they're fine but a bit slow if you chose shipping with amazon, they charge on shipping.

Thanks for the heads up! May try and snag it from them instead. Never used them before (iirc).

Edit: $200?!? Umm... I think I'll pass on NinNin. Is there no regular on this site who has a friend/family/acquaintance in Japan that we can use their address for shipping? There's gotta be SOMEONE who has proven they're trustworthy right??

Cosmic_Link
09-22-2015, 06:29 PM
I've taken a chance with Nin Nin Games. Didn't see the listing for it on Nippon-Yasan yesterday, so might just be a placeholder until they get stock counts. Didn't want to take the chance on missing out though, so I bit the bullet. £133... >.< Thank god for interest free credit cards. XD Hopefully I won't have any issues with them as never used them before... :S

OniRyo
09-23-2015, 01:11 AM
Same here, i took my chance with Nin-Nin-Game instead, though the Treasure Box seems quite expensive on Nippon-Yasan aswell, if i remember correctly the Wii U treasure box was much cheaper? :p

... Yeah it was a bit cheaper. it costed me with delivery costs 131 euros back then. :D

Iwatasan
09-23-2015, 04:09 AM
Just sucks Nin-Nin-Games doesn't accept PayPal Credit. Hopefully Nippon-Yasan does (re-)open preorders at some point. And please post here or PM me if they do! :yes:

KnightOfTruth
09-23-2015, 04:58 AM
I just ended up getting it from Amazon.jp and using a forwarding service from Tenso. Came out about ~$50 cheaper than getting it from NinNin (at least per my calculations), still though, $150 is a lot but... well... Zelda. :drool:

Iwatasan
09-23-2015, 05:13 AM
I just ended up getting it from Amazon.jp and using a forwarding service from Tenso. Came out about ~$50 cheaper than getting it from NinNin (at least per my calculations), still though, $150 is a lot but... well... Zelda. :drool:

Still hoping for Nippon-Yasan, but not to be left empty-handed I also placed an order via forwarding service today. Knight do you pay for shipping later or is $150 all inclusive (that would be pretty amazing since the CE alone is $128)?

Hell as long as I don't have to pay what I did for my Hyrule Warriors NWS CE's I'm all right with it. (Thanks a million for your help with that Knight, could have been a lot worse! :D)

Cosmic_Link
09-23-2015, 08:24 AM
It's also up on Play-Asia, but as expected, the price is astronomical! >.<

http://www.play-asia.com/zelda-musou-hyrule-allstars-treasure-box/13/7097l9?ref=fly&sc1=N360268379

They are also listing a premium box too, for those who are interested.

http://www.play-asia.com/zelda-musou-hyrule-allstars-premium-box/13/7097jn?ref=fly&sc1=N360268379

OniRyo
09-23-2015, 08:30 AM
It's also up on Play-Asia, but as expected, the price is astronomical! >.<

http://www.play-asia.com/zelda-musou-hyrule-allstars-treasure-box/13/7097l9?ref=fly&sc1=N360268379

They are also listing a premium box too, for those who are interested.

http://www.play-asia.com/zelda-musou-hyrule-allstars-premium-box/13/7097jn?ref=fly&sc1=N360268379

Yeah, sadly Play-Asia is always rather expensive when it comes to things like this. :<

KnightOfTruth
09-23-2015, 03:20 PM
Still hoping for Nippon-Yasan, but not to be left empty-handed I also placed an order via forwarding service today. Knight do you pay for shipping later or is $150 all inclusive (that would be pretty amazing since the CE alone is $128)?

Hell as long as I don't have to pay what I did for my Hyrule Warriors NWS CE's I'm all right with it. (Thanks a million for your help with that Knight, could have been a lot worse! :D)

Yeah, we REALLY need to get some more reliable New Yorkers here who don't mind helping CE members out. I can see NWS doing yet another CE for this game too just because Nintendo.

Also, I think the total with shipping from Tenso will likely be around $175 or so, but I have a one-time use coupon for 3000y or so, so I'm estimating it'll be $150 in total shipped.

MoonBlossom
09-23-2015, 03:26 PM
I'm new to importing from Japan. Could you recommend a forwarding service or stores that will ship to the US. I would like to buy this Zelda CE.

KnightOfTruth
09-23-2015, 11:28 PM
So Nippon-Yasan said the following regarding my inquiry as to whether it was already listed and pre-orders sold out or if they had not yet "gone live":

"Thank you for your message
This item will be available after the release date
Please don't hesitate to send another message if you need anything else."

Umm... gee thanks. So not sure how one would use the "pay later" functionality that's advertised. I know sometimes there's something lost in translation and the culture usually responds with quick answers, but I have a feeling that's the best I'll get. So to anyone wondering, "the item will be available after release date" at NY :P

Cosmic_Link
09-24-2015, 05:17 AM
Yeah and if it's anything like it was with the Wii U Treasure edition, they'll hike the price up to over double the listed price when it launches. >.<

Cosmic_Link
09-24-2015, 11:10 PM
Hmmm... Have had an email from Nin Nin Games wanting to verify the transaction and they're requesting that I send them a photo copy of my passport and a utility bill with my address on for verification. Don't feel too comfortable with that... :S Has anybody else experienced the same with them in the past and are able to vouch for them? 0.o

Iwatasan
09-24-2015, 11:16 PM
Hmmm... Have had an email from Nin Nin Games wanting to verify the transaction and they're requesting that I send them a photo copy of my passport and a utility bill with my address on for verification. Don't feel too comfortable with that... :S Has anybody else experienced the same with them in the past and are able to vouch for them? 0.o

That's crazy, man. I'd never send them that kind of info! What was your payment method, out of curiosity? And have you moved house recently or something like that?

OniRyo
09-25-2015, 03:50 AM

I did a payment with PayPal myself but i haven't really got a e-mail like that. :o And i've actually never had it with the orders i made before with them

Cosmic_Link
09-25-2015, 05:05 AM
That's crazy, man. I'd never send them that kind of info! What was your payment method, out of curiosity? And have you moved house recently or something like that?

I did a payment with PayPal myself but i haven't really got a e-mail like that. :o And i've actually never had it with the orders i made before with them

Yeah, it all seems a bit sketchy to me... :S I paid using credit card since I don't just have the cash to spare at the moment. I moved house about 4 and half years ago, but didn't get my credit card until we were at this address anyway. I don't have my credit card as a funding source for my PayPal account either though as that's just a recipe for me to max it out!! XP I might have to look at a forwarding service as an alternative instead like you guys have done. Such a pain... -_-

barnaba
09-25-2015, 10:03 AM

got the same email, not sure what to do :scratch:

moved to my parents 6 months ago because of an accident, address on my CC is different than my shipping address and i dont have any utility bills on my name. wtf.

KnightOfTruth
09-25-2015, 02:19 PM

Yes. That is actually a fairly normal (now) thing for Japanese importers. Due to "legislation" that was passed over there, they have to verify the identity of people ordering things from outside the country. Small "mom and pop shops" might not be required to do so, but the larger exporting companies require this to be done.

If you sign up for any of the forwarding services, it is required by all of them.

Its certainly uncomfortable for many of us who are used to being so protective over our data and such, but they're not trying to scam you -- well, at least their pretense isn't false, I can't vouch for what they do with the data afterwards though ;)

Keys
09-25-2015, 02:24 PM

I used them several times but they never asked for IDs or utility bills I used a credit card as payment.
About the request the other day I made an account on Tenso (it's a fowarding service from Japan) and to activate my account they asked for a copy of my national ID card by saying that they're required by the law to make an identity verification.
Maybe your delivery address and your billing address don't match and they need to check it since you're a new customer.

Cosmic_Link
09-25-2015, 03:13 PM
Thanks for your replies guys. I guess I'm just gonna have to go with it then since I missed out on the Nippon-Yasan order... >.<

singer07
11-01-2015, 02:26 PM
This is up on cdjapan. Same price as Nippon. Cost me 177 after shipping, still expensive but I hope the items are nice.

Iwatasan
12-13-2015, 07:24 PM
New image and trailer for the OP if you want to add them vhal :)

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/hyrule-warriors-legends-03-12-2015/Treasure-Box.jpg
pPYjT5mfSVM

vhal_x
12-13-2015, 08:03 PM
OP updated! Thanks Iwatasan :D x

Iwatasan
01-26-2016, 08:34 PM
Just got mine in the mail! :D Came shipped in a somewhat oversize box with no padding whatsoever, but amazingly it's in nearly perfect shape. Amazon Japan centered the CE on an oversize piece of cardboard, shrink wrapped them together, and glued it to the bottom of the shipping box. This held the CE immobile inside the shipping box and kept it buffered by a one inch air gap on the top and all sides. :thumb:

All told it cost me $168.33 to import. $130.81 for the CE and $37.52 for S&H from Big in Japan (http://biginjap.com/).

KnightOfTruth
01-26-2016, 10:08 PM
Just got mine in the mail! :D Came shipped in a somewhat oversize box with no padding whatsoever, but amazingly it's in nearly perfect shape. Amazon Japan centered the CE on an oversize piece of cardboard, shrink wrapped them together, and glued it to the bottom of the shipping box. This held the CE immobile inside the shipping box and kept it buffered by a one inch air gap on the top and all sides. :thumb:

All told it cost me $168.33 to import. $130.81 for the CE and $37.52 for S&H from Big in Japan (http://biginjap.com/).

Awesome to hear, I'm hoping I've got the same luck with mine from Tenso! :thumb:

MoonBlossom
01-26-2016, 10:19 PM
I hope mine arrives soon. I used buyee.jp / Tenso

Twisted
01-27-2016, 03:56 AM
It's a shame that it's another black and white cardboard pizza box style package, whereas the lesser packaged one is full color as a proper collector box packaging..i wonder why they keep insisting on doing this? why should'nt the treasure box have superior and full color packaging? it's the "premier" most expensive set aimed at die hard fanboys and fangirls, and the rarest of the variants on offer...so it makes no sense to me.

Iwatasan
01-27-2016, 04:53 AM
Curious how much it cost you guys with the various import services you used?

I agree Twisted, it was a strange decision to cheap out on the print quality of the boxes, although they're well constructed at least. Compare that to the average Nintendo CE released in North America where the print quality of the boxes are very nice, but the construction is incredibly cheap and easy to damage. :shrug:

OniRyo
01-27-2016, 06:58 AM
Getting mine today from Nin-Nin-Game, i never ordered at them before so i hope it does come for me in decent packaging (got to pay custom costs sadly though but it was expected :p)

etkeller
01-30-2016, 07:24 PM
I was lucky. Had friend in Japan buy it on Amazon JP (equiv of 98 USD about I think) and he shipped Fed Ex (along with some work-related stuff so work paid) Came in great shape. It was still up on Amazon JP as of yesterday.

MoonBlossom
02-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Curious how much it cost you guys with the various import services you used?

I agree Twisted, it was a strange decision to cheap out on the print quality of the boxes, although they're well constructed at least. Compare that to the average Nintendo CE released in North America where the print quality of the boxes are very nice, but the construction is incredibly cheap and easy to damage. :shrug:
I paid $168.80 buying it from buyee.jp it came perfectly packaged. I just wish the game box looked better.

singer07
02-08-2016, 06:55 PM
I cancelled mine due to it being a rip off compared to the ce for the Wii version.