PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Muv Luv Trilogy Collector's Box - KickStarter (PC, Vita & Android)

game_player_s
09-26-2015, 04:05 AM
KickStarter launched on Thursday, September 24th and the PC version was fully funded within eight hours!

Full Game Name: Muv Luv Trilogy
Edition Name: Collector's Box
Platform(s): PC and Vita versions (physical), and Android version (digital)
Region(s): Region Free (PC)
Publisher: Age Soft (http://www.age-soft.co.jp/)
Release Date: (TBA) 2016
Price (RRP): $150.00 minimum + shipping
Bar Code: N/A
Package Description: Signed Collector's Box
Content Description:

Physical copy of the Muv-Luv Trilogy)
Kickstarter Special Artbook
Master OST Collection of the Trilogy (physical DVD? format)
Pledging 150$ or above gets you ALL of the digital stretch goal items for free when they’re unlocked.

Link(s) to source(s): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series
Other Info/Pics:
http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/collect/vita/muv_luv_150_psv.png

If the artwork for this visual novel game series looks familiar that's likely because you've watched, or at least seen the cover art for, the Rumbling Hearts anime series. Same lead artist.

Stretch goal to reach for both the PS Vita and Android platforms is only set at $500,000. This stands a very fair chance of reaching that goal before long before the forty day KickStarter expires.

Twisted
09-26-2015, 06:49 AM
nice find..thank you for sharing the information with fellow CE members.

rapister
09-27-2015, 04:58 PM
thaNKS A GREAT DEAL

Cosmic_Link
09-27-2015, 09:03 PM
Will the Vita version get a physical release or download only? 0.o It does appear to be download vita and android releases if funded. Would bite for physical vita release.

rapister
09-28-2015, 04:59 AM
im hoping it hits the vita target

game_player_s
09-28-2015, 10:40 PM
The implication at this time is that the English Vita version would be a DLC-only release, although that has not been formally clarified as of yet. It's still possible that, like with the earlier Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night KickstStarter, enough demand for a physical copy may be possible to have them add a tier for a physical Vita cartridge in addition to digital release. Hopefully this is what will happen.

Oh, ad funding as of this moment is at: $443,647
So only about $57,000 left to go to achieve the Vita/Android goal.

game_player_s
09-29-2015, 03:32 AM
Ah, so someone had already asked them directly about a physical Vita cartridge. Just found this at the bottom of the KickStarter page.
Will there be a physical release of the PS VITA port?

?A physical release of the VITA port isn't planned as of yet, but expressing interest in one is a huge support. Before promising anything, we should be realistic and see how the VITA game will do in the west first, as mass production of the chips may be costly. Above all, we don’t want to overcommit and jeopardize our ability to successfully bring Muv-Luv to western audiences.

?If you have further concerns let us know and we'll update this part of the FAQ. :)

The good news I read here is that they have not said "no" to doing a physical Vita release. Additionally, the highest tier goal for this KickStarter campaign is only set for $720,000. So, it is entirely possible that if enough of us message in asking them for it that they could set a new goal tier to fund a physical Vita release of this game trilogy, which would be great!

game_player_s
10-07-2015, 07:14 AM
-- STRECTH GOAL REACHED ON OCTOBER 1st --
http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/data/vita/muv_luv_goal_reached.png

game_player_s
10-12-2015, 07:22 PM
PS Vita physical release now confirmed!

good day everyone!

Just a short update - due to the enormous amounts of requests we've been receiving from people in and outside of kickstarter, we have looked into releasing physical versions of muv-luv for the ps vita... And we're quite happy to say your efforts aren't in vain, for new physical vita tiers are now available!

$80 -?muv-luv trilogy ps vita physical bundle?

experience the full glory of the muv-luv series! ?receive a complete physical copy of the trilogy for the ps vita!

$150 - ?muv-luv trilogy collector's box - ps vita edition?

?receive a physical copy of the muv-luv trilogy for the ps vita in a signed collector’s display box! ?comes with a kickstarter special artbook full of prototypes and exclusive content! ?you’ll also get the master ost collection of the trilogy in a physical dvd format! Note: Pledging $150 or above gets you all of the digital stretch goal items for free when they’re unlocked.

We're near the $600,000 CODEX stretch goal, and a new tier will be available when we reach it!

For $200 tier and above, there will be a survey for everyone at the end of the Kickstarter to choose between the PS Vita and PC Collector's box.

Please spread the word, and thanks for supporting Muv-Luv! :)

Cheers,
The Muv-Luv Team

Cosmic_Link
10-12-2015, 11:29 PM
PS Vita physical release now confirmed!

Looks like that's another $150 pledge I need to make... :facepalm:

game_player_s
11-03-2015, 06:16 AM
It's the final 12 hours, and every stretch goal has been met, present amount pledged is a whopping $1,150,557 !!!
Word presently is that the PS Vita physical version may end up as an exclusive to those who pledged on KickStarter due to the complications involved with trying to sell it otherwise and the hassle of getting it ESRB rated. So pledge for it now lest you risk missing out!
http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/collect/vita/muv_luv_150_psv.png
http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/collect/vita/muv_luv_080_psv.png

game_player_s
11-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Successfully raised $1,255,444 USD with 7,890 backers.

Well there you have it. And a minimum of at least 1,260 people backed the PS Vita physical copies. Unknown how many more did as the $200+ tier backers have to select the physical version they want when the BackerKit survey is issued sometime in the next few days.

Pledge $80 or more
526 backers
- Muv-Luv Trilogy PS Vita Physical Bundle -

Pledge $150 or more
734 backers
- Muv-Luv Trilogy Collector's Box - PS Vita Edition -

Cosmic_Link
11-04-2015, 10:50 AM
Who else here backed this? I went with the $150 Vita Physical tier. :D

Saturn
11-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Same here. I did it at the last few hours because it was a problem to spend 150 usd on it but I was afraid to regret later.

game_player_s
11-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Ditto, took some serious budget manipulation but I also backed it for the Vita Collector's Box. And the Figma that comes with it is a nice touch. :D
http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/collect/vita/figma.png

Cosmic_Link
12-01-2015, 01:44 AM
Just curious. I have completed the backerkit questionnaire for my $150 pledge, but nowhere does it mention the figma with the pledge and only gives it the option as an add-on? 0.o Are we definitely getting the Figma for the $150 pledge, or am I missing something? 0.o

Saturn
12-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Just curious. I have completed the backerkit questionnaire for my $150 pledge, but nowhere does it mention the figma with the pledge and only gives it the option as an add-on? 0.o Are we definitely getting the Figma for the $150 pledge, or am I missing something? 0.o

We are. I also completed the backerkit and noticed the figma was available separately as an add-on. But then I saw elsewhere a description of the contents in my pledge and it included the figma figure.

game_player_s
01-02-2016, 03:50 AM
Been very busy irl or else would have gotten this posted sooner. Official stats as of 12/15.:

http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/collect/vita/stats.JPG

THEREALDEALDUDE
01-02-2016, 03:29 PM
I would like to note i did not forget about this edition its been on my tabs for 3 weeks and i will add it when i can. its one of the two posts or the last that i believe that i did not add that i have yet added to the database.

THEREALDEALDUDE
02-06-2016, 01:48 AM
lm keep this one saved till more info comes out so i can completely add it.