PDA

View Full Version : WTB Destiny Items

xhunter
09-28-2015, 02:22 PM
I'm looking to buy Destiny items! Currently, I own The Taken King CE, the Ghost plushie, and have the vanilla Destiny LE coming in the mail.

Other than that, let me know what you got for sale and I might just be interested!

xhunter
10-06-2015, 05:49 AM
Managed to snag a new copy of the Ghost Edition, so I no longer am looking for that.

KnightOfTruth
10-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Did you happen to get any of those engrams that were available the other night on the Bungiestore? I was able to add them to my cart through Chrome but they were sold out before I could process through. Pretty sad I missed them and just hoping someone around here got an extra set??
:beg:

xhunter
10-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Did you happen to get any of those engrams that were available the other night on the Bungiestore? I was able to add them to my cart through Chrome but they were sold out before I could process through. Pretty sad I missed them and just hoping someone around here got an extra set??
:beg:

Did they sell out? I've been watching the page day and night since it was announced and have not once seen them available. And none have gone up on eBay. I am wondering if they just haven't gone live yet.

xhunter
10-17-2015, 01:51 AM
Currently looking for the Engrams and the two Lithograph sets. What do each of the sets of lithos usually cost?

misterunboxers
10-17-2015, 10:03 PM
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7523&page=3

The last picture is concept art print signed by the lead concept artist. I received this item at the GameStop Expo 2013. PM me we can chat.