PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Retro city DX arcade block exclusive

comaamen86
10-08-2015, 09:19 PM
565 subs left

Save 15% with code SUBBOX

Free welcome block

Wish I had a fucking referral code here 8( but anyway

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah258/comaamen1/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-10-08-21-14-05_zpswyavk4go.png

Cost $19.99 plus $12 dollars sipping to uk

comaamen86
10-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Also in block
Hey there, game fans!

The team at Arcade Block is pleased to reveal that October’s Arcade Block includes an exclusive, limited-edition, physical release of the hit indie game Retro City Rampage DX! Open-world carjacking goes back to the '80s in this 8-BIT throwback. You’re about to run missions, outrun the law, and rampage the city with weapons, power-ups, and vehicles!

This send-up to '80s and '90s video games and pop-culture includes both a full Story Mode of open-world adventure as well as an Arcade Mode for quick pick-up-and-play action. If that's not enough, it also packs an interactive city full of shops, minigames, customizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more.

The Arcade Block exclusive release of the PC, Mac, Linux, and MS-DOS versions of the game (all on the same disc!) will be shipping to subscribers this month! Since the limited releases of the PS4 and PS Vita versions of the game are now hot commodities on the secondary game collector’s market, odds are great that this is one video game you won’t want to trade in.

We’ve worked closely with the game’s creator, Brian Provinciano, to bring you something truly special, with packaging design that’s a perfect homage to Super Nintendo box art while also including a nod to those who remember installing games from floppy disks. As if this presentation wasn’t enough, we’re also including Steam downloads for those who do not have optical drives.

And remember, this is just ONE of the items we’re packing into October’s Arcade Block. We’ve also got an exclusive collectible from Fallout, a fun classic ATARI item, something to get you hyped for Call of Duty: Black Ops III, and more!

game_player_s
10-09-2015, 02:03 AM
:uhh: What's "Arcade Block"?

Twisted
10-09-2015, 06:20 AM
LOL, all that's left now pretty much is a steelbook version :D

Vlad
10-09-2015, 09:12 AM
:uhh: What's "Arcade Block"?

It's like Loot Crate, Arcade Block is one of several they offer, Arcade focusing on games.

And personally, I've found it to be way better than Loot Crate, sure you still get some duff items but overall I'd say the quality is way better. :)

CollectorFanatic
10-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Ive been subbed to arcade block for over a year and all i can say is its worth every...damn...penny!

KnightOfTruth
10-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Yeah, I sign up for Arcade block whenever they have a Zelda block or something I like. Last one was way better than this Zelda block, but the Wind Waker TShirt is still pretty nice!

Cosmic_Link
10-29-2015, 12:30 AM
Yeah, I sign up for Arcade block whenever they have a Zelda block or something I like. Last one was way better than this Zelda block, but the Wind Waker TShirt is still pretty nice!

Love the Wind Waker Shirt that came with this arcade block. Shame the rest of the stuff wasn't much cop... :(

Anyway, enough moaning from me. Got my Retro City Arcade Block! ^^ Saw this "Caution" on the back of the box which I think should be printed on any CEs made from now on!! :D

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/Cosmic_Link/Misc/DF43C22F-E10D-49B7-A72E-6C7A9A250F50_zpsxfyi9mnr.jpg (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/Cosmic_Link/media/Misc/DF43C22F-E10D-49B7-A72E-6C7A9A250F50_zpsxfyi9mnr.jpg.html)

comaamen86
10-29-2015, 12:25 PM
Love the Wind Waker Shirt that came with this arcade block. Shame the rest of the stuff wasn't much cop... :(

Anyway, enough moaning from me. Got my Retro City Arcade Block! ^^ Saw this "Caution" on the back of the box which I think should be printed on any CEs made from now on!! :D

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/Cosmic_Link/Misc/DF43C22F-E10D-49B7-A72E-6C7A9A250F50_zpsxfyi9mnr.jpg (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/Cosmic_Link/media/Misc/DF43C22F-E10D-49B7-A72E-6C7A9A250F50_zpsxfyi9mnr.jpg.html)

Why you get before me:poke:

Saw an unboxing and arcade is pretty sweet this month

Retro is for moo but the tee and Lego is for coma looking forward to it

Cosmic_Link
10-29-2015, 02:38 PM
Why you get before me:poke:

Saw an unboxing and arcade is pretty sweet this month

Retro is for moo but the tee and Lego is for coma looking forward to it

I dunno! :shrug: they only emailed me on Tuesday to say it had been dispatched. Lol

I got a Brotherhood of Steel figure in my Fallout Box! ^^

Vlad
10-29-2015, 03:00 PM
I got a Brotherhood of Steel figure in my Fallout Box! ^^

Sorry, what Fallout box do you mean? :scratch:

The only one I can think of is the Loot Crate one but they said they weren't shipping that until November. (Or (possibly) December for those in the second wave of ordering.)

Cosmic_Link
10-29-2015, 05:52 PM
Sorry, what Fallout box do you mean? :scratch:

The only one I can think of is the Loot Crate one but they said they weren't shipping that until November. (Or (possibly) December for those in the second wave of ordering.)

It was just a Fallout Funko Mystery Mini figure that came with the arcade block! Don't worry, you didn't miss anything! :P