PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Already Released) Assassin's Creed: Unity Walmart Exclusive

THEREALDEALDUDE
10-16-2015, 08:23 AM
Full Game Name: Assassin's Creed: Unity Walmart Exclusive
Edition Name: Walmart Exclusive
Platform(s): PS4/Xbox One
Region(s): Americas
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date: November 13 2014
Price (RRP): 59.99
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description:
Only at Walmart - Maple Hunting Rifle - With its pinpoint accuracy and incredible range, the maple hunting rifle is the weapon of choice for stealthy assassins who prefer to lurk in the shadows and devastate their enemies at long range.
The Chemical Revolution Mission - Experience an explosive extra mission that involves a genius chemist, a secret formula and a plot for revenge
Link(s) to source(s):
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Assassin-s-Creed-Unity-Walmart-Exclusive-PS4/40481459?action=product_interest&action_type=title&item_id=40481459&placement_id=irs-106-t1&strategy=PWVUB&visitor_id&category=&client_guid=a02e2cf7-ecdd-4b16-843d-2a5d24f36318&customer_id_enc&config_id=106&parent_item_id=37652832&parent_anchor_item_id=37652832&guid=8f5e8785-b773-4ea7-bfb3-b4cf6329d567&bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&beacon_version=1.0.1&findingMethod=p13n
Other Info/Pics:

P.S Long story short i had a son i had to sell my gaming collection fully.
and now i am starting to game again, i have been member since 2013 and i asked Twistedsymphony if i could help he said yes, i did for a bit then i went offline after i sold my collection since i couldn't stand that i could no longer be a gamer.
anyway now i have started again, all i have is a ps2 & ps4 and slowly will grow.

The point to all of this i will be adding any missing collections i find in my new collection, and then i will try to the best of my abilities and time to make this site better and has good has it was. so once i complete adding the missing collections i find i will try to add missing collections found here unless someone beats me to it. I just want this site to be the best and easiest for everyone. If you want my help or question please feel free to message me, or if you want be to add something to the database.

THEREALDEALDUDE
10-16-2015, 09:02 AM
i added this to the database both ps4 and xb1

im a bit rusty if i made any errors let me know.