PDA

View Full Version : CE / Steelbook Sale

Zaku77
10-18-2015, 08:49 PM
I'm putting my sale back up to try and finish getting rid of everything. I started this in summer of '14 and had an amazing response, but there were so many items, that I'm still left with a sizable collection of things to sell. Prices are listed as either with game or without game, and you can scroll through the different platforms via the tabs at the bottom. Shipping is not included in prices, and items will be packed to proper collector standards. You can find a link to the list below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xhpyp-x6G9ZdHpHgS8EznNiaNUYA7420sivzYAYCTKY/edit#gid=0

xhunter
10-19-2015, 02:03 AM
Any rough estimates of shipping cost for the Bioshock 2 Rapture Edition? Interested in that!

Chris
10-19-2015, 04:44 AM
Hello,

I would like to reserve for Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn and Saint Seiya santuary battle steelbook!!

how much is the shipping for this?

Thank you

Supernulpe2
10-19-2015, 06:29 AM
I'd be interessted in both hitman Steels and the norwegian battlefield 3

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade V220 mit Tapatalk

Zaku77
10-19-2015, 06:42 AM
I'd be interessted in both hitman Steels and the norwegian battlefield 3

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade V220 mit Tapatalk

You need to clear your PM Box. Here is the message I just tried to send.

"I can't know what that will cost until I have an address to get a quote to, and I have them packed up to know the weight. However, I don't really want to pack them up if you won't end up wanting them. After looking through what shipping has cost for similar sized packages that I've sent to Europe, I'd say you will be looking at about $25-30 in shipping. If somewhere around there sounds good, then we can go ahead and proceed.

Thanks,
~Logan"

Zaku77
10-20-2015, 11:56 PM
bump for first new sale!

KnightOfTruth
10-23-2015, 09:04 PM
I was just thinking about you and wondering if you ended up continuing with your Youtube channel sans the whole "collecting" thing. I've honestly been too busy to really watch. I know there were a few things you had way back when that I didn't buy in that one big sale, so I'll check the updated list!

Hope all is well!

Zaku77
10-27-2015, 08:55 PM
I was just thinking about you and wondering if you ended up continuing with your Youtube channel sans the whole "collecting" thing. I've honestly been too busy to really watch. I know there were a few things you had way back when that I didn't buy in that one big sale, so I'll check the updated list!

Hope all is well!

I did end up collecting it for a while, but I've just had no real desire to keep making videos for some time now, so I've let it go. I've been doing a podcast with a buddy of mine for several months now, and that's proved to be a much more enjoyable outlet. And yeah, definitely take a look at what's left of the list and let me know! Hope all has been well with you.

Zaku77
11-04-2015, 06:50 AM
Bump

Sent from my Moto X Pure using Tapatalk.

DDT
11-05-2015, 02:22 PM
What's the difference between COH 2 Red Star and First edition?
Do you have any pictures?

Zaku77
11-05-2015, 07:42 PM
What's the difference between COH 2 Red Star and First edition?
Do you have any pictures?

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/389249,win-company-of-heroes-red-star-edition-on-pc.aspx

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91BuTXfZMCL._AA1500_.jpg