PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Fire Emblem Special Edition

Hauser57
11-12-2015, 11:33 PM
Full Game Name: Fire Emblem Special Edition
Edition Name: Special Edition
Platform(s): Nintendo 3DS
Region(s): USA
Release Date: February 19, 2016
Price (RRP): $79.99
Content Description: Also featuring the Revelation path, all on a single game card, included exclusively in this special edition.
• 80 page art book with previously unreleased sketches, concept drawings, and more.
• Beautifully illustrated carrying pouch for your Nintendo 3DSXL system.

Link(s) to source(s): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017W16ZDK?refRID=TDE2FTV1RTMEH7BMPQMF&ref_=pd_rhf_eetyp_p_img_1
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/fire-emblem-fates-special-edition/126802
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fire-emblem-fates-special-edition-nintendo-3ds/9507179.p?id=1219020249013&skuId=9507179
Other Info/Pics:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51J7juFw3mL.jpg

Twisted
11-13-2015, 07:37 AM
already sold out..please someone post if they see it available at Gamestop or Amazon again.

Saturn
11-13-2015, 02:24 PM
This is also gettin an EU release, thankfully, so it shouldn't be too hard for be to get it...

Queeny
11-13-2015, 03:17 PM
This is also gettin an EU release, thankfully, so it shouldn't be too hard for be to get it...

It's already up on Game Stop .
Go and pre-order your copy :
http://m.gamestop.com/product/nintendo-3ds/games/fire-emblem-fates-special-edition/126802?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affid=77777&sourceid=fksjxy2vjak-f6vulildvk_12huvhhs5aq

trentd01
11-15-2015, 03:14 PM
It's already up on Game Stop .
Go and pre-order your copy :
http://m.gamestop.com/product/nintendo-3ds/games/fire-emblem-fates-special-edition/126802?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affid=77777&sourceid=fksjxy2vjak-f6vulildvk_12huvhhs5aq

Sold out, hopefully GS, BB, or Amazon get more in. I really want this!!!

Matt16
11-16-2015, 04:22 AM
Bloody missed it :rant:

trentd01
11-17-2015, 12:34 AM
Bloody missed it :rant:

Can still pre-order in-store at GameStop.

THEREALDEALDUDE
12-13-2015, 09:50 PM
added

King Peter
01-28-2016, 12:13 AM
Well, Nintendo butchered this release with censorship, we no want

Before announcement, it was selling 300$. Now with the announcement, goes for 200-225$ on Ebay

Get the japanese version instead, f*** y** censorship :P

Letrico
01-28-2016, 06:22 AM
I actually wonder was it NA's decision or EU's decision. It's kinda pissing off they removed the content that is not actually offensive but removed it because of LGBT reasons. Suddenly the touching sequence is removed because god knows why monster monpiece managed to release :P

The western Nintendo need to chill the fuck down and stop treating their user base as kids. Put those stuff into optional family locking option and not adults. How are they gonna compensate for the missing segments that is crucial in maxing character affections?

Nachtfalke
02-06-2016, 02:09 AM
Unboxing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMGO4FzeKR0&feature=youtu.be

Letrico
02-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Seems to be the same as the japanese ce.

Rashmeet
02-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Ok I have 2 extra orders for these since my friends dont want it. Amazon, ships worldwide, if anyone wants them before I cancel please PM me

Venger
02-11-2016, 01:52 AM
Ok I have 2 extra orders for these since my friends dont want it. Amazon, ships worldwide, if anyone wants them before I cancel please PM me

Hi Rashmeet, PM sent your way, thanks! :wave:

Seems to be the same as the japanese ce.

I think you are exactly right and it is fairly average at best as far as "bonus" items are concerned. The draw for me is definitely having the games combined on the single cart, which is a nice feature for people who still like carts vs. digital.

Rashmeet
02-12-2016, 08:58 PM
I have 1 more left, maybe 2 if another friend backs out. Lemme know guys, rather you guys than a reseller :)

Venger
02-12-2016, 09:16 PM
I have 1 more left, maybe 2 if another friend backs out. Lemme know guys, rather you guys than a reseller :)

A seriously HUGE thanks to Rashmeet for this! I screwed my Gamestop order up trying to cancel the Fire Emblem 3DS and cancelling the SE instead and hadn't found another. (I know now that is why you don't try to manage your orders on your phone while you are distracted by three other things :P ) I haven't been able to watch for restocks with work being super busy and all the scalpers scooping them up, so this was pretty damn cool of him. :thumb:

Rashmeet
02-12-2016, 11:09 PM
A seriously HUGE thanks to Rashmeet for this! I screwed my Gamestop order up trying to cancel the Fire Emblem 3DS and cancelling the SE instead and hadn't found another. (I know now that is why you don't try to manage your orders on your phone while you are distracted by three other things :P ) I haven't been able to watch for restocks with work being super busy and all the scalpers scooping them up, so this was pretty damn cool of him. :thumb:

:thumb:
This forum has been really kind to me, so I'm gonna try and contribute more now

EDIT- All gone :)

Venger
02-19-2016, 09:09 PM
:thumb:
This forum has been really kind to me, so I'm gonna try and contribute more now

EDIT- All gone :)

Got this delivered today thanks again to Rashmeet - looking forward to playing through all three titles in order. Seems like it is getting pretty solid reviews from top to bottom. Anyone who likes handheld strategy or strategy games in general should check it out.

singer07
02-22-2016, 10:40 PM
got mine from bb today, came in a bubble mailer and smashed. wont replace it because they dont have anymore, although they keep selling them on their ebay account. assholes.

Venger
02-23-2016, 12:52 AM
got mine from bb today, came in a bubble mailer and smashed. wont replace it because they dont have anymore, although they keep selling them on their ebay account. assholes.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised when Amazon sent this in a crappy bubble mailer when they ship a 2 dollar watch battery in a box. I read a bunch of horror stories about people getting FE Specials that look like UPS parked the truck on them, but somehow mine survived with no crushing.

It wouldn't of hurt if Nintendo could of wrapped them in plastic as well. :rant:

Seesternmann
03-03-2016, 10:47 PM
The EU Special Edition is getting additional content in form of a 3DS Steelbook and a special poster. Release is the 20th May. I'll upload pics later.

KnightOfTruth
03-03-2016, 10:49 PM
Please let us know when preorder links are available. So sad that Nintendo of America can't give us nice things

Letrico
03-03-2016, 10:52 PM
Please let us know when preorder links are available. So sad that Nintendo of America can't give us nice things

Most places are actually sold out already :P

Seesternmann
03-03-2016, 11:13 PM
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b559/Seesternmann/fireemblem_zpshtnfqrw8.png (http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/Seesternmann/media/fireemblem_zpshtnfqrw8.png.html)

Hopefully this will be available for pre-order again soon. NEED this!:beg:

Nachtfalke
03-03-2016, 11:19 PM
The EU Special Edition is getting additional content in form of a 3DS Steelbook and a special poster. Release is the 20th May. I'll upload pics later.

Ah sorry, did not see this post before I did mine. :beg:

singer07
03-03-2016, 11:40 PM
and not one person posts a link to any site that had preorders. love it.

Letrico
03-04-2016, 12:27 AM
and not one person posts a link to any site that had preorders. love it.

Would love to put I can't find anywhere with stock left at the moment. They might open preorder again after they manufacture more but nothing for now

halalima
03-04-2016, 03:17 PM
The thing about preorders being sold out is incorrect, because no store has even put it up for preorder, yet. In Europe stores don't usually start taking preorders immediately after the announcement, but several days/weeks later.
When they start I'll make a post.

XMutant
03-04-2016, 03:46 PM
I can confirm that it will be available for Czech Republic too. Only there are no shops sending abroad. But I can help of course

Gemini-Phoenix
03-04-2016, 04:01 PM
It was surprisingly difficult to find any information out about this edition and the games in general. Took me a good hour to piece together what was actually included, as it's not clear on any of the sites that have broken the news so far

I did manage to discover that there are three games being released (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelations), of which thise Special Edition contains all three. However, only the first two will be released separately at first, with Revelatons following a month or so later, so even though you may own the game early if you buy this box set, you will probably not have reached the point where you will play it until the regular retail version is released anyway

I have yet to find out any information regarding the European release, but I have established that Europe will get a similar set