PDA

View Full Version : ESC-TOY SHOP - TLOU Vinyl Figure Set

CheapAssassin
11-17-2015, 12:47 AM
http://esctoy.limitedrun.com/products/532893-the-last-of-us-vinyl-figure-set

$45 not including shipping

StayFree( ' 3')
11-17-2015, 03:40 AM
I'm going to hesitantly place my preorder with the hopes that there won't be 20 different colorways being released down the line.

0329liuken
11-17-2015, 04:31 AM
I'm going to hesitantly place my preorder with the hopes that there won't be 20 different colorways being released down the line.

I thought everyone knows they'll release more than 20 different variants

CheapAssassin
11-17-2015, 06:48 AM

Save up the 2 of you. Stop b****ing. Buy'em all :poke:

sharif2323
11-20-2015, 12:28 PM
yep colorways are coming for sure :banghead:

http://i.imgur.com/2nhBwgQ.jpg

Life Is Prime
11-29-2015, 11:33 PM
For those that have purchased from ESC-Toy Ltd. before, how is the quality, both of the vinyl material and paint? I've been looking forward to the release ever since it was teased, but for some reason am hesitant now.

Also, I'm sure everyone knows that they got the Bloodborne license to do pins. They told me that if there is enough interest, they might do vinyl figures for the game too. Would anyone like a PlayStation vinyl series by them?

And yes, repaints a plenty. It would not surprise me if they took the Drake mold for their Uncharted 3 release and repaint it for Uncharted 4.

CheapAssassin
12-03-2015, 04:51 PM

:suicide: You're right Ken... I have no choice but open a case against them via Paypal. Sent them an email on 24th Nov, but haven't received any response from them since then.

Hopefully via Paypal I will get an answer from them.

Life Is Prime
12-05-2015, 09:47 PM
:suicide: You're right Ken... I have no choice but open a case against them via Paypal. Sent them an email on 24th Nov, but haven't received any response from them since then.

Hopefully via Paypal I will get an answer from them.

Are you cancelling your order because of variants? Is the issue that you might want another color scheme or that the value won't hold for the regular?