PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Steelbook Edition

Nachtfalke
12-23-2015, 02:08 PM
Full Game Name: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Edition Name: Steelbook Edition
Platform(s): PS4
Region(s): Germany
Publisher: Sony
Release Date: 18.03.16
Price (RRP): N/A

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81Y-A1-KkQL._SL1500_.jpg

Link: http://www.amazon.de/Uncharted-Thiefs-End-Steelbook-PlayStation/dp/B014V2MRDA/

huntrodz
12-23-2015, 02:25 PM
I actually like that more than the one that comes with the CE. Hope it comes to Amazon UK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0329liuken
12-23-2015, 02:49 PM
I prefer the CE one. The color for this one is weird for Uncharted... I'll get both anyway lol

goonergaz
12-23-2015, 03:15 PM
yep - I will need this

0329liuken
12-23-2015, 03:15 PM
The game is delayed again to April 26th :(

huntrodz
12-23-2015, 03:16 PM
Ahh great.....a day before my sons birthday.

bluenote
12-23-2015, 04:26 PM
It says it's not available. Did it ran out off stock or is it not for sale yet?

This looks better than the one in the Libertalia Edition, I hope I get the chance to buy it and it's not too late.

huntrodz
12-23-2015, 04:27 PM
I checked the link just as it was posted and it was unavailable....I'm guessing it hasn't gone live yet.

barnaba
12-23-2015, 04:57 PM
looks great.

Twisted
12-23-2015, 07:31 PM
steelbooks have become VERY common, almost as if one is to be expected!

huntrodz
12-24-2015, 08:26 AM
steelbooks have become VERY common, almost as if one is to be expected!

I think your right, it's got to the point where I am always disappointed when a game releases without one. I'd prefer it if they just released 1 steel for all regions though. It's a right pain when they release 2/3 or sometimes even 4 different designs.

Twisted
12-24-2015, 08:47 AM
not to go off topic, but the mass replication of steelbook does take away from it's allure, and I think some of them come across as lazy quick cash grab designs...I mean, I will get it as a fan of Uncharted 4..but at the end of the day? how much time do you think the graphic design artists spent on this one?..especially the plain white slapped on logo, and a monotone like color to save on costs, and just some minimal design to again, cut costs to the max...uncharted 4 steelbook should have "WOW" factor and should of created buzz...this one?...c'mon no matter how big of a fan you are..you can't say this is some "grand design" worthy of a AAA game.

huntrodz
12-24-2015, 09:02 AM
not to go off topic, but the mass replication of steelbook does take away from it's allure, and I think some of them come across as lazy quick cash grab designs...I mean, I will get it as a fan of Uncharted 4..but at the end of the day? how much time do you think the graphic design artists spent on this one?..especially the plain white slapped on logo, and a monotone like color to save on costs, and just some minimal design to again, cut costs to the max...uncharted 4 steelbook should have "WOW" factor and should of created buzz...this one?...c'mon no matter how big of a fan you are..you can't say this is some "grand design" worthy of a AAA game.

I can see where you are coming from - I mean my son could have designed a more complicated steel, but I like simplistic designs personally.

Nachtfalke
01-12-2016, 04:15 PM
It's now open for preorder:
http://www.amazon.de/Uncharted-Thiefs-End-Steelbook-PlayStation/dp/B014V2MRDA/

barnaba
01-12-2016, 08:07 PM
thanks mate. been waiting for this :thumb:

Twisted
01-13-2016, 04:30 AM
restricted limit to just 1 per order only..i like to order in pairs in case of dents, dings, or loose rattling discs..this limit sucks real bad..especially if it is sold out before or immediate after release..IF ANYONE ELSE SEES THIS STEELBOOK AT ANOTHER COUNTRY OR VENDOR...please do share info!!!

Dreamcazman
01-13-2016, 06:27 AM
restricted limit to just 1 per order only..i like to order in pairs in case of dents, dings, or loose rattling discs..this limit sucks real bad..especially if it is sold out before or immediate after release..IF ANYONE ELSE SEES THIS STEELBOOK AT ANOTHER COUNTRY OR VENDOR...please do share info!!!
Amazon are pretty good with their packaging, it's GAME you have to worry about... :nosleep:

Twisted
01-13-2016, 07:41 AM
Yes, for the most part "amazon.de" has been fairly good to me...but unfortunately I attempted 2 separate orders for the NBA2K16 with the metalpak, which is a amazon.de Germany exclusive..both separate metalpaks were unsealed, but covered with tissue paper...BOTH of them had surface scratches, nicks and dents...the return process was a HUGE pain..as it was never set up to accept returns from the US...the options they had given me to do returns were more skewed towards returns within the EU and their respective shipping/mail systems..which was not compatible from the USA side.there were numerous papers, customs forms, signature requirements, different addresses, german and not English forms etc..so I gave up, and did some trade ins, and accepted the loss, kinda evened out..a game I wanted was on sale..so when I traded the stuff in...I kinda took the hit..and assumed I was paying full MSRP for the game, so convinced myself I "broke even" if I would of bought the game on release etc...so before this incident, amazon.de was good to me...I even complained about the metalpak issue..and they gave me a confusing response..that it was just a box to put the game in..as long as the game is good..there isn't a issue to their eyes.

Merch
01-13-2016, 06:12 PM
if someone Needs only the steelbook, 1x , 2x, 3x, ... i opened an Group buy thread for it. have the Chance to get some steelbooks empty.

cheers

Nachtfalke
02-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Amazon DE updated their description:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B014V2MRDA

It now looks like the steelbook comes separated to the amaray version, not in his own edition with a sleeve as expected. That's a shame, I really like those editions. But if you want just the steelbook, it's of course cheepier just to get the steelbook only now. With the help from Merch for example. :)