PDA

View Full Version : want to trade for ff15uce

TruenoBoy86
04-02-2016, 06:00 PM
anybody got an extra eu or us version of ff15uce for the ps4 willing to trade with anything valued at 280-350$ shipped?
still got some decent stuff in my collection.
any help will be appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

TruenoBoy86
04-13-2016, 07:18 PM
bump

TruenoBoy86
04-21-2016, 10:19 PM
bump

KnightOfTruth
04-23-2016, 01:32 PM
Not sure if you heard but they are making 10k more units available as well. Also, if you are looking to trade, I'd imagine people would want to see what options you might have -- I might've missed it, but I didn't see any photos (other than an Ezio picture) on your intro thread. You may want to post some or at least a list here so people have a better idea of what they might be trading for! Hope that helps you my friend!

TruenoBoy86
04-23-2016, 04:13 PM
Not sure if you heard but they are making 10k more units available as well. Also, if you are looking to trade, I'd imagine people would want to see what options you might have -- I might've missed it, but I didn't see any photos (other than an Ezio picture) on your intro thread. You may want to post some or at least a list here so people have a better idea of what they might be trading for! Hope that helps you my friend!
thanks for the input buddy.
yeah been updated with the availability situation but pretty sure I will miss it cause they charge right away and am using a debit card so have to top up first...anyways yeah the hottoys ezio is in for the trade pretty sure that alone can cover a fair value wise trade by its own. the rest ummm cant really decide..I gave away most of my ce's to a group of friends awhile back and what I still have wanted to keep but in this day and age I felt that there is more in life than collecting and considering the industry went down got me out of it for awhile now.
most of what I have are common ce's nothing fancy or rare. got a sealed black edition ac2 English version which am hesitating to sell or trade.
I will post what I have but in the meanwhile am thinking of getting rid of hottoys ezio ;p