BAD-WAYNE
04-09-2016, 08:49 AM
Want To BuyLife-Size Statues
Title: Bioshock, God of War, Skyrim, Dark Souls
Platform: N/A
region: Don't Care
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) New or Used
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

I realize these are rare, and hopefully I will be checking one off the list shortly. If you have one of these and are willing to sell then hit me up. If you don't but think you can point me in the right direction then it would be appreciated.

P.S. the above list is NOT all inclusive, if you have some other Life-size statue then send me a message.

Cheers

Merch
04-09-2016, 04:51 PM
I have from time to time life size figures for sale in my thread. Sold here assassins Creed syndicate, Assassins Creed 3, dark souls 2, fallout 4, Batman, Catwoman and some more figures. Keep an eye on my thread.

Cheers

BAD-WAYNE
04-10-2016, 12:36 AM
I have from time to time life size figures for sale in my thread. Sold here assassins Creed syndicate, Assassins Creed 3, dark souls 2, fallout 4, Batman, Catwoman and some more figures. Keep an eye on my thread.

Cheers
Do you have a picture of the Syndicate statue? I've seen all the other statues but can't find thst one.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

BAD-WAYNE
05-14-2016, 04:14 PM

Cheers
Do you have a pic of the AC Syndicate statue?

akapwner
05-14-2016, 10:05 PM
Hi,

I have the Ratchet statue from Ratchet & Clank 3 for sale, but it's missing Clank.
Price would be cheap, but I don't know if you would be interested.

BAD-WAYNE
05-14-2016, 10:06 PM
Hi,

I have the Ratchet statue from Ratchet & Clank 3 for sale, but it's missing Clank.
Price would be cheap, but I don't know if you would be interested.
Send me some pics...you can PM me your number if texting is easier.

BAD-WAYNE
05-14-2016, 10:07 PM
In the picture, include something near it for size reference.

akapwner
05-14-2016, 10:21 PM
It's this one: http://www.mucklefiguren.de/content/e2/e15/index_eng.html#

Can't take pictures now, but I'll send you some in a couple of days.

BAD-WAYNE
05-14-2016, 11:06 PM
PM me with a "ballpark" figure