PDA

View Full Version : Dark Souls III prestige edition HELP!

ruudjeuuh
04-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Heya guys, i got some terrible news. I had my Prestige Edition ( pre ordered mid-December when pre orders just opened so I was delighted knowing that I would be able to get one. Five months of waiting, saving every penny I had and a very good feeling were crushed when I entered my local store this morning. It appeared the store had taken to many orders and failed to deliver a prestige edition to some people who had pre ordered it, including. In the last 5 months, no news or update was communicated so I was left under this false impression for 5 months. At the moment i do not even have a collector's edition so i was wondering, can somebody please help me out on this one? Is there somebody who has a 2nd Prestige edition and would like to sell it to me for a fair price? It would be such a nightmare for me, after all my effort i have put in my collection, to miss out on this one. I have already contacted the main seat of the store, but without succes. please pm me asap if you have one!

huntrodz
04-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Looks like a worldwide problem with this. Store just taking pre orders that they can't fulfil.

Hope you get sorted :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark Sol
04-13-2016, 08:37 AM
this guy has two!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DARK-SOULS-3-PRESTIGE-EDITION-PS4-Brand-New-FREE-SHIPPING-Playstation-4-/182091365565?hash=item2a657dbcbd:g:mGcAAOSw3mpXDdD I

Crezey
04-26-2016, 12:28 PM
I have the Prestige Edition for sale, PC-version unopened untouched!

ruudjeuuh
04-26-2016, 12:51 PM
I have the Prestige Edition for sale, PC-version unopened untouched!

What's your price?

Crezey
04-26-2016, 01:18 PM
I'm open for discussion, what are you willing to pay?

ruudjeuuh
04-30-2016, 07:27 PM
Heya crezey,

well willing to pay is a little difficult as i would like to pay as less as possible as i really dont have a lot of spare money as a student. I already own the CE so infact i only need the Yhorm statue. it would be much easier for me if you could give me a guide price so i know on what line you are.