PDA

View Full Version : Where has this steelbook gone???

DanielHamer
04-18-2016, 09:44 AM
I cannot seem to find this DMC steelbook anywhere.... Did they just vanish????? What is its value today?

http://i50.tinypic.com/24qtwe1.jpg

0329liuken
04-18-2016, 01:28 PM
I think it's Canadian Futureshop exclusive. Should be hard to find nor expensive

Gunmaster51
04-19-2016, 09:05 PM
Yeah, Futureshop exclusive. I got it by preordering the game from them. That was a few years ago though. I don't know how rare the steelbook is now though.

King Peter
04-19-2016, 10:31 PM
With Futureshop gone, I would say about 20-40$ USD. Technically all futureshop steel were 10$ cad (7-8 usd).

Best buys are still doing steelbook but they have plenty of leftover at the end (like Naruto and Quantum) :P

Redmagster
05-04-2016, 12:40 PM
It is really hard to find one of these in good condition. For some reason there seem to be a lot of very scratched ones of these out there.... :(

And that was from release onwards....

Lazarusxx
07-03-2016, 02:19 AM
It is really hard to find one of these in good condition. For some reason there seem to be a lot of very scratched ones of these out there.... :(

And that was from release onwards....

Mine's still in excellent shape. I can find them usually for sale in EB Games as used copies. Yes the copies have some shelf wear but many are in surprisingly good shape.

Redmagster
07-04-2016, 01:51 PM
Mine's still in excellent shape. I can find them usually for sale in EB Games as used copies. Yes the copies have some shelf wear but many are in surprisingly good shape.

What sort of price as I may ask if you would buy one for me if you see one that is almost mark free? I have never managed to get a good one yet lol!! :)

Lazarusxx
07-04-2016, 04:54 PM
What sort of price as I may ask if you would buy one for me if you see one that is almost mark free? I have never managed to get a good one yet lol!! :)

I'll keep an eye out for you. They usually go for less than $20 because EB Games only values the game and not the case.