PDA

View Full Version : PC Games Up for Sale

Decado
04-25-2016, 07:08 PM
Hi everybody,

I am selling a few items of my collection at Ebay right now. Like the 2 Drakensang Collectors Editions, the Wing Commander Premiere Edition (complete), The Roberta Williams (Anthology) or the Age of Mythology Collectors Edition. Other games of my collection will be added over the course of the next few days and weeks. I will also list a "Diablo 2 Collectors Edition" in very good condition. Furthermore I do have a complete "ID Anthology". However I won't put that one up on Ebay due to legal restrictions in Austria - but it is up for sale. If anybody wants to have a look at the items:

http://www.ebay.at/sch/pcgames78/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Since all you folks are collectors please note that I graded the items based purely on my personal opinion. Therefore please feel free to contact me for the exact condition of a game and I will submit pictures if possible.

Best regards

Decado

Decado
04-27-2016, 09:30 PM
Just to let you guys know - The "Diablo 2 US Collectors Edition" is now up for sale on Ebay.

Regards

Decado

Decado
05-11-2016, 09:52 AM
Just to let you folks know. Added several CE's to my auctions like Neverwinter Nights, Splinter Cell or Baldurs Gate 2. Also added two sealed Black-Label-NTSC-PS1 Games. Suikoden 1 & 2.

Cheers

Decado

Dark Sol
05-11-2016, 04:12 PM
Hey man. Nice games, but EXTREMELY overpriced for usa games. They are like 3x-5x cheaper in USA and available all the time.

Decado
05-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Hey Dark Sol

Thanks for the info. That's the reason why all of those games are open for offers ;).

Best regards

Decado