PDA

View Full Version : Lots of statues and action figures, VERY large claptrap and more

BAD-WAYNE
05-06-2016, 01:39 AM
Hey guys and gals, your resident "sleeper" here. So I have made several large purchases here lately from Misterunboxers collection as well as one VERY large purchase which has prompted me to clear out a few things of which I have no real attachment. This is the first time I've sold ANYTHING from my collection...I've been collecting video games and memorabilia for 30+ years. Apologies up front, I'm doing this from my phone so if pictures don't show up right away give it sometime and I will "forest Gump" my way through it. I checked EBAY and retailers before posting prices, all items are posted lower than listed (and recently sold) items on EBAY.

Statues:

NIB Skyrim Dragonborn statue, this is the standard edition from Gaming Heads - SOLD
Skyrim Dragonborn statue (Dragon Priest mask Variant) from Gaming Heads - SOLD
Infinite Crisis Nightmare Batman - SOLD
Infinite Crisis Arcane Green Lantern - SOLD
Infinite Crisis Atomic Wonder Woman - $200
DC Bombshells Harley Quinn (first edition) - SOLD
DC Bombshells Black Canary (first edition) - SOLD
DC Bombshells Poison Ivy (first edition) - SOLD
DC Bombshells Wonder Woman (first edition) - $70

Figures/Action Figures:

Complete set of Team Fortress 2 (UNOPENED) action figures from NECA - $350 OBO
Team Fortress 2 figures listed individually below NIB
Heavy (RED - $50) (BLUE - $50)
Demoman (RED - $20) (BLUE - 25)
Pyro (RED - $75) (BLUE - $50)
Soldier (RED - $30) (BLUE - $30)
RED Engineer - $30
RED Spy - $30
Bioshock Splicer set from NECA - SOLD
Ganondorf figure thank you gift given to Gamestop managers. Same one as in the Windwaker HD CE but it is just the figure in plastic clamshell. Comes in original brown shipper and a Thank You letter to GS Managers. -$100 OBO
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160506/ab91b0a02d6a649f564e2b076ba570db.jpg

Misc:

NIB Zelda Windwaker CE - SOLD
NIB Batman Arkham City CE for 360 - $50 OBO
Very Large Borderlands 2 Claptrap Store display. He is made of sturdy carboard with three shelves built into each side of the body for storing games. Stands 54" tall, 26" wide and 16" deep. - $600 OBO
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160506/5505db226d7599757560234530cbf5b6.jpg

Large 3D Halo Megablocks store display. This is the one you would see looming over the Halo megablocks section in ToysRus. Looks great on the wall over a full-queen size bed. 49" wide, 26" tall and 15" deep. - $250 OBO
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160506/a6b479895e35522b4b854abf5a9b8511.jpg

Life-size (about 6' tall) Saints Row 4 store display - Make Offer.

With the exception of the Cardboard Store Displays, everything will come in its original box/packaging.

SniperREX
05-09-2016, 05:07 AM
Congrats, you got some pretty stuff here!

BAD-WAYNE
05-09-2016, 04:53 PM
No interest ladies and gents? If you see something you fancy then shoot me a message with a reasonable offer (half and shipped is not reasonable). If it's a larger item and you need to split up a payment I'm ok with that too...Items will hit EBAY in one week.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

BAD-WAYNE
05-16-2016, 11:27 PM
A little extra something...I have a brand new Jacob Coat from Assassin's Creed Syndicate. This is the actual licensed (and numbered) coat that was sold by Ubiworkshop. Size is medium, looking to get $500 for it (that price includes shipping in the continental US).

BAD-WAYNE
05-18-2016, 07:53 AM
Everything listed here has now been listed on EBAY (Exception being the AC Syndicate Jacob Coat), I figured I would give forum members a chance before I list it up...incase anyone is curious these coats are not cheap nock-offs, this is a well made (Licensed) coat. They are numbered and sold out. I tried it on once and never wore it out of the house.

BAD-WAYNE
05-29-2016, 08:19 AM
Just a bump to the top with updates on items sold and price drops...if you see something you're interested in shoot me an offer (I am also willing to accept payments to a degree). I also have a metric-ton of comics (mostly gaming related) I am about to list on EBAY, all are bagged and boarded with many never even read. I order all my comics from a local shop that refuses to sell anything but first editions that are NM 9+ so you can expect top notch condition. If there is something you are looking for then send me a message, if need be I will create a separate thread.