PDA

View Full Version : Jon's Video Game Collectibles eBay Auctions List

treegate
06-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Closed

treegate
08-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Finally updated the list with some new items I hadn't offered before, still more to post though and will update the list when I do.

Funnnkyyy
08-02-2016, 12:06 PM
PM sent

treegate
09-04-2016, 07:18 AM
I will be posting various items from PAX West 2016 to my list shortly as well as other items that I have not yet offered from other video game titles too.

Cheshire-Grin
09-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Hey Treegate, I would be interested in any Pokemon merchandise you get at Pax, depending on price.

xhunter
09-05-2016, 09:59 PM
I might also be interested in some PAX stuff.

treegate
09-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Hey Treegate, I would be interested in any Pokemon merchandise you get at Pax, depending on price.

For Pokemon, Nintendo had a booth where they were promoting the upcoming Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon game. For those who pre-ordered the games at their booth a person got a special edition poster. Its an odd shape, quite long, not very wide, showcasing various Pokemon from the games. I will be posting some soon.

They also had various "art cards" they were handing out if you got photos taken with cardboard Pokemon cut-outs on the show floor. I believe there were five different cards available, would need to see if I am able to make "sets" up.

There was nothing related to Pokemon Go at the show, as Niantic wasn't there. Funny thing is there was a store there called Pokemon Center, unsure if it was a vendor or something related to Nintendo. There was a massive line the entire show, basically they sold plushies etc but they had a lot of characters most people didn't seem to know yet so the classic character plushies sold fast. It all looked like stuff people could buy online, nothing show exclusive.

treegate
09-06-2016, 09:17 PM
I might also be interested in some PAX stuff.

Decompressing after the show but I have a bunch of stuff to post up, but I still even have stuff from past PAX shows, basically I am way behind and slowly playing catch-up to get items posted on eBay.

treegate
09-27-2016, 11:49 PM
Revised the list/auctions today (9/27) and added more Gears of War 4 items and some items pertaining to Dishonored 2 as well. Lots more to come!

Joel Nigma
09-28-2016, 01:32 AM
Will you be updating list with more Dishonored 2 goodies? :D

treegate
09-28-2016, 08:11 PM
Will you be updating list with more Dishonored 2 goodies? :D

Actually no, there really wasn't anything being given out that I saw on the actual show floor for the game. The after PAX event that night that Bethesda put on was quite elaborate it was held at a boat museum on the water at the south end of Lake Union. There were various people in costume and as you walked by them they would start talking out loud giving out clues, it was kind of interesting to watch. There were certain areas you could not access unless you gave one of the guards (aka actors) a specific answer to his question. They had some food they were giving out but ultimately with regards to swag, they basically just had a plain ticket and you stood in a long line and traded it for a dark blue shirt with the Dishonored logo on the sleeve. People could choose to leave or have a guy using a silkscreen press put one of the two designs on the shirt while you waited. He had very little light to work with though so a few mistakes were bound to happen, which happened on one of the two shirts I got, the letter "K" isn't as pronounced. Ultimately those are the only two items for Dishonored 2 that I have available.

treegate
10-26-2016, 01:45 AM
Added some Gears of War 4 promotional items and a few others to the main list, lots more still to come.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
11-29-2016, 05:03 AM
Received the stuff the other day treegate! Great prices and amazing shipping! Thanks again!

treegate
12-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Received the stuff the other day treegate! Great prices and amazing shipping! Thanks again!

Thanks for the kind words and the order. Much more promotional items still to offer up!

treegate
12-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Added more Gears of War 4 Beanie Cap plus different in-game content items to my main list as well as a few other items including the promotional Dead Rising 4 holiday snow globe too.

treegate
12-17-2016, 09:38 PM
I added my only complete set of Pokemon Sun/Pokemon Moon collectible 5x7 card set on eBay today (I have other sets but not of all six cards) so check out my main list for more info. I also relisted some items and also added some Destiny promotional items from PAX West 2016. Lots more stuff still to post up and offer to collectors!

treegate
12-21-2016, 08:03 PM
Destiny items that were exclusive to PAX West have been added to the list along with a few other items, much more still to come.

treegate
12-24-2016, 10:45 PM
Added some more items to the list, revised/relisted other items, a few with lower prices now. Thanks to those who have ordered, Happy Holidays to everyone!

treegate
01-14-2017, 10:57 PM
A few additions/deletions and price changes to the main list, still more to come. :-)

treegate
01-17-2017, 12:16 AM
Added items for Scalebound, Arkham Knight, Pokemon Sun & Moon, Superfight, and Elder Scrolls: Legends to the main list today.

treegate
01-23-2017, 11:45 PM
A few more items added to the auctions list such as Halo 4 and Halo 5 items, and a few price changes on other items.

treegate
02-06-2017, 10:33 PM
Added more Gears of War 4 and Plants vs. Zombies promotional items to the main auction list.

treegate
02-25-2017, 09:20 PM
My list will be outdated for about a week or so as I prep for the Emerald City Comic-Con here in Seattle. I should have most of these items and more at my booth, any unsold items or extras I have I will revise my main list shortly after the convention.

treegate
03-15-2017, 07:18 PM
I was able to update the list (but not yet completed) post the convention I was set up at. Lots more still to offer.

treegate
04-11-2017, 01:38 AM
Revised the list today, a few items I need to relist on eBay, added some DESTINY in-game emblems such as Union of Light and Heart of Foundation to the list.

treegate
05-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Lowered some prices on items via my eBay auctions namely the Destiny shirts and pin sets from PAX West 2016, prices are below my cost, in some cases, way below cost, but so be it, if it helps out collectors, that's cool too.