PDA

View Full Version : WTB: The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Silver DS Lite

ds1234
07-03-2016, 11:37 PM
I don't mind having this zelda ds lite without the box. I will pay varying amounts depending on the condition.
Hope to hear from some of you soon

ds1234
07-06-2016, 10:11 PM
bump

KnightOfTruth
07-07-2016, 04:58 AM
I'm sure you probably are already aware, but just be VERY cautious when purchasing non-boxed editions of this DS lite. I believe it is one of the most commonly counterfeited consoles due to how easy it is to change the regular silver DS, as well as its rarity and perceived value.

ds1234
07-08-2016, 04:25 AM
I'm sure you probably are already aware, but just be VERY cautious when purchasing non-boxed editions of this DS lite. I believe it is one of the most commonly counterfeited consoles due to how easy it is to change the regular silver DS, as well as its rarity and perceived value.

Thanks for the advice, luckily I have dealt with the real article quite a few times, so know the difference between the counterfeit and genuine ones which is quite large and easily noticeable, for example, the artwork is printed on the same level with the paint on the plastic with the counterfeit (with the genuine, the artwork fades) and the artwork is larger and very inaccurate, phantom hourglass written completely in black and not just the borders of the words like in the original.
I used to own this zelda ds lite but stupidly sold it, now regret it very much.