PDA

View Full Version : [WTB] Resident Evil 5 CE

3Dclient
07-04-2016, 06:14 PM
Want To Buy
Title: Resident Evil 5 Collector's Editions
Platform: Doesn't matter
region: Doesn't matter
Condition: I'll take it all (even just single pieces of the editions)!
Link to DB Entry: No Link to DB, but on this site you see all the edition's I am lokking for: >CLICK< (http://www.siliconera.com/2009/02/19/resident-evil-5-collectors-editions-around-the-world/). The one I'm looking for the most is the japanese edition (http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/image-thumb81.png) and PressKits!

If you want to contact me do it here or via e-mail (moneymaker2013@live.de)!

Seesternmann
07-04-2016, 09:32 PM
I have a complete EU CE but it's not in mint condition; the sleeve is (a bit) damaged.

If you're not looking for mint copy just let me know. I won't ask a high price for it. ;)

I can upload pics in case you're interested.

Isauretjuh
07-04-2016, 10:44 PM
Hi there, i think there is a gamestore near me that has a sealed copy of the usa collectors edition with the bag etc. If youre interested i could go check what their price is.

3Dclient
07-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Hey!

Yeah you can send me the pics from the ce to moneymaker2013@live.de please. You can also send me your recommended price for it!

And yeah, please check out what the price of the ce is in the gamestore next to you. If you know please post it here! (:

Also, do anyone have the artbook for resi5?

Seesternmann
07-07-2016, 11:58 AM
Hey!

Yeah you can send me the pics from the ce to moneymaker2013@live.de please. You can also send me your recommended price for it!

And yeah, please check out what the price of the ce is in the gamestore next to you. If you know please post it here! (:

Also, do anyone have the artbook for resi5?

Email sent! :-)

Seesternmann
07-13-2016, 07:54 AM
Email sent! :-)

No response yet :(

KASTANO
07-16-2016, 09:44 PM
I have all the issues that are looking for. American, European edition, Asia, Japan and Korea. All Xbox 360 and I think all sealed. If you are interested in them I can take pictures and send them.