PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) YO-KAI WATCH Special Edition

Ayiu
09-20-2016, 04:44 PM
Full Game Name: YO-KAI WATCH Special Edition
Edition Name: Special Edition
Platform(s): Nintendo 3DS
Region(s): PAL
Publisher: Nintendo
Release Date: 07. October 2016
Price (RRP): €44.99 Euro
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description:

Exclusive Sengu medal

Link(s) to source(s): http://amzn.to/2cjgVL8
Other Info/Pics:

Looks like the Special Edition is exclusive to Germany.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81C-qsgWndL._SL1500_.jpg

Saturn
09-20-2016, 06:22 PM
It will be available everywhere else I believe. I've preordered this a few weeks back and it's the spanish/portuguese version. It's basically just the regular game with one of those collectible medals inside. I thought it was something else more special than that and I've considered cancelling. A horrible move by Nintendo for the fans that are collecting merchandise and already own the game. But Nintendo's behaviour has been a disgrace in the last couple of years. Pretty much like most big companies around...

Ayiu
09-20-2016, 06:55 PM
It will be available everywhere else I believe. I've preordered this a few weeks back and it's the spanish/portuguese version. It's basically just the regular game with one of those collectible medals inside. I thought it was something else more special than that and I've considered cancelling. A horrible move by Nintendo for the fans that are collecting merchandise and already own the game. But Nintendo's behaviour has been a disgrace in the last couple of years. Pretty much like most big companies around...

Thanks for letting me know. Checked a few other websites but couldn't find it anywhere else.

Saturn
09-21-2016, 05:20 PM
Saw it today in stores. Nothing that special at all, not worth it IMO.

Ayiu
09-21-2016, 06:23 PM
Saw it today in stores. Nothing that special at all, not worth it IMO.

so just a standard 3ds case with the medal inside or is there any special packaging?

Saturn
09-23-2016, 06:22 PM
No special packaging nor anything, just a notice at the top left corner exactly as the picture you posted.