PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Dishonored Outsider Giclees

defiler
11-15-2016, 06:23 AM
Want To Buy
Title: Dishonored Giclees
Platform: N/A
region: N/A
Condition: New, used, good, fair, medium... basically as long as it's not ripped up or stained (in good condition) I am interested.

I'm a Dishonored fan (who wouldn't be?) who is looking to finish off his collection once and for all. Looking for anyone who would be willing to part with either of their Outsider giclees from Dishonored. Specifically:

His Mark Upon My Flesh FOUND
The Outsider

I have the other 6 that were sold to the public:

Sokolov-style paintings: Sokolov - Daud - Regent - Pendleton
Delilah-style paintings: Daud - Emily

Unless there's more I have not ever seen for sale that anyone would be willing to part with. If there are more, please let me know.

I know they're pretty rare nowadays, but hopefully someone here would like to part with them? Willing to be negotiable on price; I assume nobody that actually has them will let them go for cheap.

Thanks

defiler
12-24-2016, 01:09 AM
This month I managed to locate the 2 lithographs I was missing from the collection, but still looking for these giclees.

If price matters, I'm willing to spend in the neighborhood of $200 for His Mark Upon My Flesh and $300 for The Outsider.

Someone has to be in need of money after Christmas spending :)

defiler
01-14-2017, 05:17 PM
Actually managed to find His Mark Upon My Flesh this weekend. So still looking for the original Outsider giclee. Still offering same price as above.

defiler
01-21-2017, 05:32 AM
In case anyone doesn't know, this is the one I am looking for (I hijacked the picture of Swiftdeath's giclee from this forum for this purpose)

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3672/10604358935_1a0413444f_c.jpg

defiler
02-05-2017, 03:35 AM
Still looking.

Also, would have some duplicates for trade if it came to that.... I have a spare of the Delilah-style one of Emily (Her Face is My Smile), and a spare of both the Lord Regent and the Pendleton Twins.

Radeontser
02-18-2017, 09:37 PM
Hows it going, i might be able to help you out with this if your still looking

defiler
02-20-2017, 03:50 AM
I appreciate the offer, but I am no longer looking. Coincidentally I just purchased The Outsider from a member on here about a week ago; was waiting to close this until it made it safely in the mail to my doorstep :)