PDA

View Full Version : Small PS3/PS4 collection

snipperfizz
11-15-2016, 05:23 PM
Well, it's time for me to part with some of my items to make some room and moneys for new CE's.

So, here's my offer:

All CE's are opened but complete and in good condition

PS4:
- Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edtion - 30eur
- DOOM Collectors Edition - 40eur

PS3:
- Far Cry 2 Collectors Edition - 25eur
- Assassins Creed 1 Limited Edition - 25eur
- Assassins Creed Revelations Collectors Edition - 20eur
- Assassins Creed 3 Freedom Edition - 20eur
- Saints Row IV Collectors Edition - 35eur

All prices are excluding shipping.

Or you can buy all of them at once for 200eur including shipping (worldwide).

barnaba
11-15-2016, 06:07 PM
just don't pay this guy via family and friends. did that like a year ago and guess what. did not received my steelbooks yet. be cautious boys!

Cosmic_Link
11-15-2016, 06:32 PM
Yep, I would also recommend avoiding dealing with this member following never receiving a Witcher steelbook which was supposed to be sent to me as part of a trade. He received the one I sent, didn't even provide me a proof of postage for the one he allegedly sent.

At your own risk guys! :thumb:

barnaba
11-15-2016, 07:02 PM
god to know i am not the only sucker :)

i couldn't care less about those 20 or 30 euros i've paid him last year but he tried to score big here http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20385 and got exposed.

once again, be cautious.

Cosmic_Link
11-15-2016, 07:12 PM
Yeah, was a little annoyed about the steelbook issue, but you live and learn i guess. That's the only problem with an open community like this. Trust is absolutely everything. Never did get a G2 Novigrad steelbook in the end either. Thanks OP. :thumb:

GameTrigger
11-15-2016, 07:13 PM
If you had problems why you didn't left negative feedback to member profile :banghead:

Cosmic_Link
11-15-2016, 07:30 PM
If you had problems why you didn't left negative feedback to member profile :banghead:

Because I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt at the time then ultimately just forgot about the whole thing. I'm only human. ;)

barnaba
11-15-2016, 07:49 PM

it's a trust game here my friend. i was just waiting for the items and after few months i've forgot about it. time had passed and he striked again. when i saw the name i've gone through my pm's history, found the scammer and wanted to warn other members.

youmight be right, should of left negative feedback but i've forgot about it. even if i did left negative feedback he'd just register an new account.

to be honest i like the way it worked out. if i left negative feedback he'd have done the same and we both left witch negative feedback which proves nothing.

comaamen86
11-17-2016, 04:59 PM
I'll take the ps4 doom

I'll pay once it's arrived though

barnaba
11-18-2016, 10:04 AM

was drinking wednesday and wasn't able to think clearly.

got a pm yesterday which made me realize that you are 100% right.

hope he doesn't scams more people.

btw the prices are pretty decent :)