PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Crystal Complete Edition

KnightOfTruth
12-07-2016, 02:26 PM
**UNCONFIRMED** So far this has only been leaked by very few sources, I'll update this original post as we hear more about it, but here's what the source says:

Full Game Name: Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Crystal Complete Edition
Edition Name: Crystal Complete Edition
Platform(s): PS4
Region(s): NA
Publisher: SquareEnix
Release Date: 2017
Price (RRP): TBD
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description: Everything will be packed in a luxury chest decorated with the Final Fantasy logo.
Content Description:

Crystal Complete Edition. It will be only available in limited quantities in the Square Enix’s website for PS4. Crystal Complete Edition will include:

Games:
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collection titles (FF I to IX),
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD,
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age,
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy,
- Final Fantasy XV (and all DLC),
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (including all expansions + a 3 month subscription).
- Special items for Final Fantasy XI Mobile and Final Fantasy XIV will be included as well.

Physical items:
- all the content included in the Collector’s Edition (poster, art book, 8-bit Black Mage keychain, Chocobo plush and two discs with a selection of songs chosen by Nobuo Uematsu.)
- two extra discs for the soundtrack,
- a crystal necklace,
- a Moogle plush,
- a Black Mage statue,
- all three Final Fantasy Trading Card Game starter decks,
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children,
- Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV and Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV.

Everything will be packed in a luxury chest decorated with the Final Fantasy logo.

There will also obviously be the:

Collectors Edition, which will include:

Games:
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collection titles (FF I to IX),

Physical items:
- poster, art book, 8-bit Black Mage keychain, Chocobo plush and two discs with a selection of songs chosen by Nobuo Uematsu

Link(s) to source(s): http://vgleaks.com/final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-roadmap/
Other Info/Pics:

KnightOfTruth
12-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Well, if this turns out to be true, better get your wallets and your F5-fingers ready! :swoon:

bluenote
12-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Holy mole! How much is THAT going to cost?! It would be awesone though. To play FFI on a Next Gen console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GameTrigger
12-07-2016, 03:15 PM
There will be 2 other/cheaper editions also:
1. Regular version: games and poster.
2. Collector’s Edition: Games, poster, art book, 8-bit Black Mage keychain, Chocobo plush and two discs with a selection of songs chosen by Nobuo Uematsu.

bluenote
12-07-2016, 03:22 PM
These have to be announced at a big event like the FFXV UCE was announced at the Uncovered FFXV, right?
What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twisted
12-07-2016, 08:11 PM
i think some of these games will be straight ports like ROM rips,...i dont think all these titles can be optimised...i wonder if the price point is around $400-$500 range, if it will sell out fast.

Cheshire-Grin
12-08-2016, 12:37 AM
I could use help obtaining one of the Complete Crystal versions. I don't currently have anyone I can ship things to in the US so it's impossible for me to order one at the moment.

Sergio Dias
12-08-2016, 09:34 PM
no nintendo switch version :(

Chargersfan57
12-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Well I guess I'll be checking this thread every day!

DESOUL
12-11-2016, 09:32 AM
would be nice if ff8 + 9 got trophy support on ps4 (like 7)

ExMajik
12-11-2016, 05:58 PM
They would. They all would. Every PS4 game released has to have trophy support. It is a requirement by Sony.

Alaniata
12-15-2016, 09:05 AM
This is horribly awesome! Though I don't get why they include all the XV stuff...we just got that....they could reduce the Price and in turn sell more if they take that out...

MadMan5
12-15-2016, 10:31 AM
I could use help obtaining one of the Complete Crystal versions. I don't currently have anyone I can ship things to in the US so it's impossible for me to order one at the moment.
Geezer set up an account with https://shopmate.auspost.com.au it's not cheap but it works you get a US address, When it gets to the warehouse they email you pay the postage and the rest is history.

CollectorFanatic
12-20-2016, 05:36 AM
I want this so bad...but at the same time i know its going to be insanely expensive and scalpers are going to rip it apart

Letrico
12-20-2016, 08:34 AM
I want this so bad...but at the same time i know its going to be insanely expensive and scalpers are going to rip it apart

Definitely. Even the previous collection was already so expensive. The new one will probably be a grand lol.

Alaniata
12-22-2016, 12:03 PM
Definitely. Even the previous collection was already so expensive. The new one will probably be a grand lol.

Which collection are you refering to?

Also, if rumours are correct and they included XV+Kingsglaive and stuff, that is a big expense right there. Remove that, sell cheaper, sell more.

GameTrigger
12-22-2016, 12:10 PM
Which collection are you refering to?

Also, if rumours are correct and they included XV+Kingsglaive and stuff, that is a big expense right there. Remove that, sell cheaper, sell more.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_25th_Anniversary_Ultimate_Box

Alaniata
12-23-2016, 01:23 PM
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_25th_Anniversary_Ultimate_Box

Ah right, ofc... Never got that due to the "Japan only" thing...

KnightOfTruth
01-31-2017, 12:36 AM
Just a reminder but the "big" anniversary announcement is today/tonight/tomorrow depending on where you are. Ugh... 3am here :( here's a link to a countdown so this post will be relevant until it starts... nothing necessarily confirmed being announced anywhere West yet though...

http://itsalmo.st/#ffanniversary
(Credit to someone somewhere else for the timer)

ExMajik
01-31-2017, 12:39 AM
As far as I can see, the event is private. Their will be no stream. Which is extremely disappointing. It is limited to just 200 people in Japan. I have a feeling this event wont be what its hyped for... Yet I hope I am wrong!

Alaniata
01-31-2017, 08:08 AM
anyone got any information or a place where you can follow the event?

KnightOfTruth
01-31-2017, 08:28 AM
Yeah there's quite a few twitter handles that are doing a minute by minute run down. So far they've announced that there will be 10 announcements and showed the logo. First was a clothing line. Second was more concerts. Third (I think since there were a bunch of concert ones), is a CupNoodles collab -- get yourself some Sephiroth noodles while you can! Not gonna lie though, that Ultima Fork looks pretty sweet haha! (4th). 5th is a Yokohama collab. 100,000yen crystal glasses and "Ultimate Wine", and then also a FF14 based "escape room" (I love these things actually). Some more info on the FF-themed cakes and Shiva White Wine & Ifrit Red Wine.

Next up, 30th anniversary store (link to follow), a FF manga, and discounts on FF products on most digital mediums (consoles mostly). A mini FF calendar. (boy, seeing why they didn't stream it haha).

And now... "game announcements"...
- FFXV DLC announced and trailer shown (February release for first one, then march, and then June)
- FFXIV DLC shown, upcoming FFXIV themed JDrama/LiveActionShow
- FFVII Remake snow sculpture (?) to be completed soon
- OH SNAP! Cloud is coming to Brave Exvius (hopefully global soon and not just jap)
- Dissidia Opera Omni will go live on iPhone/android February 1st (in Japan)
- FFXII HD announced for NA, EU, and Japan ~ July 11
- Balthier released for World of FF
- FF Collab with Itadaki Street x Dragon Quest

You can follow the FF direct from Japan if you read Japanese, or if English I like @Nova_Crystallis

Edit: also hashtag #FF30th might get more perspectives or posts as well

DESOUL
01-31-2017, 08:39 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/5r5pk5/final_fantasy_30th_anniversary_event_information/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header&sort=new

DESOUL
01-31-2017, 10:25 AM
Well that was uneventful XD

Ayiu
01-31-2017, 10:29 AM
At least we now know why there wasn't a live stream. Really disappointing for a 30th anniversary of one of the biggest franchises...

Alaniata
01-31-2017, 10:35 AM
so no ultimate Collection? Now i'm sad...

Ayiu
01-31-2017, 11:33 AM
so no ultimate Collection? Now i'm sad...

Still hoping they'll announce an ultimate Collection at a later date. Or at least some kind of game collection :think:

Raven
01-31-2017, 06:42 PM
Still hoping they'll announce an ultimate Collection at a later date. Or at least some kind of game collection :think:

Highly unlikely the site that leaked it initially track record/accuracy isn't that great. Like to be proven wrong though!

KnightOfTruth
02-01-2017, 11:33 AM
Yeah, I've updated the OP to reflect that it is still unconfirmed (even though I initially said it was too, I've emphasized that fact). Perhaps I'll request the thread title be edited to reflect its current "limbo/fake" status. Wouldn't want to be considered a purveyor of fake news, but still hoping something comes out. Would be a shame not to.