PDA

View Full Version : First4Figures Website

Cosmic_Link
12-26-2016, 03:03 PM
Hi all,

I don't know if you have noticed, but F4F have changed their web site. With this change there has also been a change in how the loyalty scheme operates.

As some of you may have been aware, they originally had their loyalt scheme tiered as follows:

5x statue purchased from their site - Bronze Membership 5% discount
10x statue purchased from their site - Silver Membership 10% discount
15+ statue purchased from their site - Gold Membership 15% discount

This has now been changed and each statue has a points reward for it.

On my account I had purchased 11 statues total and was at silver membership. I had 2 more on order and would have only required a further 2 more purchases to qualify for gold membership.

For the statues I have purchased, I have been "awarded" 70,000 points. However to get to gold membership I require 150,000 points. With each statue averaging around 5,000-7,000 points that means I would need a further 10-16 statues, depending on base value, before qualifying for gold membership. >.<

What kind of bullshit is this!? Was there any notification of these changes being made? I feel like I want to make a complaint about this, but not sure how I would stand on the matter. What do you guys think?

Feel free to chime in. There's power in numbers if a few of us bleat about this.

Also, one more thing, how do we all feel about the pre-orders as of late? I think it is pretty crappy of them to be keeping edition sizes undetermined until pre-orders close, thus resulting in relatively high edition sizes for some of the new statues. What was the last statue they did which had an edition size of 500 or less?

KnightOfTruth
12-27-2016, 05:20 AM
There was a TON of notification made Cosmic (well, on their social media outlets/videos/etc). And no need to worry either. Alex and Chockles made quite a few posts and videos and such explaining what was going on. I can't link to them at the moment, but check the club and the main FB page. The tall and short of it is that no one will be WORSE OFF than they were on the previous site. Everyone automatically gets 5% off just for signing up (the previous bronze level I believe) and then if you are now bronze you get an additional 5%, so you're technically already what the old Silver would have been.

Hope that helps. I'll see if I can link the specific streams/videos and times when I get a moment.

Also, they're giving away a ton of "points" for just logging into the site daily, sharing the FB announcements, and such, so you can earn discounts on future statues without ever actually purchasing anything now too (in addition to purchasing obviously).

Cosmic_Link
12-27-2016, 11:34 AM
Cheers mate.

I don't use social media, so this change hadn't become apparent to me until I had visited the website yesterday. I did find a video on their facebook page where they were explaining the loyalty scheme and people's concerns regarding it. I appreciate their reasoning for making these changes, doesn't mean I have to like it though. XD

However, I guess I can't really complain, considering my discount has now gone from 10% to 15%. This wasn't clear on the website though and was only made clear from the video. So you can appreciate my initial dissatisfaction with the change. A courtesy email explaining these changes wouldn't have gone a miss. :this:

I guess I will have to make their website my home page so I can get the daily login points too. XD

WaxWeazle
12-31-2016, 10:39 PM
Have to agree it's quite messy in terms of information.

I had bought one statue - no clue what exactly that means points/membership wise, but when I log in on the new website and check my account this is what it says;

http://i.imgur.com/Gg0qDJL.png

I won't lie, I haven't got a clue what I'm supposed to get from this.
Feels like it's disappointing I didn't keep the points? I wouldn't expect the points to expire to be fair.

vhal_x
01-02-2017, 10:15 AM
Have to agree it's quite messy in terms of information.

I had bought one statue - no clue what exactly that means points/membership wise, but when I log in on the new website and check my account this is what it says;

http://i.imgur.com/Gg0qDJL.png

I won't lie, I haven't got a clue what I'm supposed to get from this.
Feels like it's disappointing I didn't keep the points? I wouldn't expect the points to expire to be fair.

Don't worry, they aren't expired, technically. They still count. Expired is just a temp phrasing until they decide - think they will be called "Lifetime Points" or something, and will still go towards your total xx

KnightOfTruth
01-02-2017, 03:30 PM
Yeah, what Vhal said. Unfortunately there's still quite a few kinks they're working out with the new site and verbiage and such, but they're looking to change it to "legacy" or something akin to that so its a little easier to understand than "expired".

WaxWeazle
01-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Ahhh alright! Thanks :D