PDA

View Full Version : THE BLACK SACRAMENT LIMITED EDITION LEDGER (Elder Scrolls)

Mar-l-Aoutat
02-10-2017, 02:16 AM
http://store.bethsoft.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/e/t/etc-eso-blacksacramentledger-le-angle.jpg
"Herein lie the countless damned, their worth measured only by the weight of the gold that condemned them. Find your favorite and drive home the point—preferably with the tip of your blade."
This journal was inspired by the Dark Brotherhood contract ledger. Now you can have your own ledger to take notes and keep track of contracts. Kill well, Assassin.

Limited Edition. Only 100 made exclusively for the Bethesda Store.

Faux Leather vinyl hardcover with lock
Handcarved mold of gold accents
120 pages of textured parchment paper
The Dark Brotherhood's Black Hand printed on the first page
Realistic in-game fiction details

$300.00

http://store.bethsoft.com/the-black-sacrament-limited-edition-ledger

Damn! That price tag :blackeye:
I might be a fan, I might be spending a lot of money on Elder Scrolls stuff, but I am not crazy enough to buy this full price!

KnightOfTruth
02-10-2017, 03:44 AM
Yeah, got that email too -- I've got a 20% off anything coupon that might still work on that, but even then price is way too steep for something that doesn't have any lore in it -- its just a fancy notebook. I know we've got some people on here who collect notebooks, so it'll probably be up their alley, but definitely not mine. If it DID have some lore (i.e. the Heroes Guide) I might consider it due to rarity and all that, but again, not for a blank notebook.

Mar-l-Aoutat
02-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Yeah, got that email too -- I've got a 20% off anything coupon that might still work on that, but even then price is way too steep for something that doesn't have any lore in it -- its just a fancy notebook. I know we've got some people on here who collect notebooks, so it'll probably be up their alley, but definitely not mine. If it DID have some lore (i.e. the Heroes Guide) I might consider it due to rarity and all that, but again, not for a blank notebook.

Yeah exactly, when I saw it had blank pages, I somehow lost the interest. $300 blank book? Meh...

Matt16
02-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I was the same. Really excited for a minute as I always buy the books, but a notebook for $300, no chance.