PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Wolfenstein II The New Colossus Collector's Edition

Dreamcazman
06-12-2017, 09:36 AM
Full Game Name: Wolfenstein II The New Colossus Collector's Edition
Platform(s): PC, PS4, Xbox One
Region(s): AUS
Publisher: Bethesda
Release Date: 27th October 2017
Price (RRP): $169.95
Content Description:
1/6th Scale 30cm B.J. "Terror-Billy" Blazkowicz Action Figure
Elite Hans Collectible Box
Game Disc & Limited Edition Steelbook
Pocket Manual & Blitzmensch Poster
Bomber Jacket
Maschinepistole
Laserkraftwerk
Dieselkraftwerk
Kriegsbeil Hatchet
Schockhammer X

Link(s) to source(s): https://www.ebgames.com.au/featured/wolfenstein-2-the-new-colossus
Other Info/Pics:
https://content.ebgames.com.au/website/images/detail/225606_cedetail1000px.jpg

Dreamcazman
06-12-2017, 09:39 AM
I'm not sure about this one, steelbook looks great, but the doll seems a little cheap.

$170 also seems a little steep, but for some reason I want it. ;)

Codreanu
06-12-2017, 10:49 AM
Also available directly through Bethesda for $100.

https://store.bethsoft.com/wolfenstein-ii-collectors-edition

Vlad
06-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Hopefully there's a version like the "Occupied Edition" for the first game that just has the steelbook, pocket book and poster.

I do see what they're going for with the figure and the box design is nice but it looks kind of naff like a knock-off Action Man you'd find in Poundland.

Ayiu
06-12-2017, 12:36 PM
Also available on Amazon.de (http://amzn.to/2rmDL9n) for 109,99 Euro. Only for PS4 so far.

GameTrigger
06-12-2017, 01:59 PM
I'm not sure about this one, steelbook looks great, but the doll seems a little cheap.

Not cheap but authentic (1960s-style) ;)

MrAnderson
06-12-2017, 02:15 PM
Very nice edition. Looking good next to the panzerhund edition

Texas Fire
06-12-2017, 08:12 PM
Gamestop here in the states has also started taking preorders on them as well ($100)…

TF

MrAnderson
06-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Just bought the edition at amazon.de

Nice and oldskool edition

Edit; i cancelled my order on amazon, and bought it at gamemania. 99€

barnaba
06-12-2017, 11:38 PM
Ordered from amazon.de as well. Hope the box gonna be in german (nazi) language :woohoo:

BAD-WAYNE
06-13-2017, 12:14 AM
This is $100 on Bethesda's website

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pielord
06-13-2017, 08:22 AM
This is now live on game.co.uk.
Looking at £90 for it.

flatout
06-13-2017, 06:14 PM
Up on Amazon US finally!

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2sYwKNU

Amazon UK: (not up yet)

Amazon DE: http://amzn.to/2sk7l3d

xhunter
06-14-2017, 01:18 AM
Got mine ordered! I actually really like the retro look of the figure. Pretty nice CE and nicely priced, too.

flatout
06-15-2017, 10:54 PM
Wanted to update. Still not working, also I noticed not even regular non-ce's are getting the discount (so seems like a huge glitch in their system). I looked back in my orders and I ordered Shadow of War on June 8th and the Prime discount worked on that... so the change/issue came after that and has not reverted since.

Can anyone else with PRIME confirm that pre-ordering any video game is not getting you your normal discount like me?

Mike1888
06-15-2017, 11:04 PM
Wanted to update. Still not working, also I noticed not even regular non-ce's are getting the discount (so seems like a huge glitch in their system). I looked back in my orders and I ordered Shadow of War on June 8th and the Prime discount worked on that... so the change/issue came after that and has not reverted since.

Can anyone else with PRIME confirm that pre-ordering any video game is not getting you your normal discount like me?

Well that's a relief. I was worried Amazon Canada had stopped doing the Prime discounts.

I think it has to do with the E3 discounts. Amazon Canada put nearly every major future release (many which don't even have a release window) down to a mere $50 Canadian for Prime users. They had advertised $20 off, but that's actually $30 off and more than the regular Prime discount. Needless to say I preordered all of them.

So I think maybe they might have messed up the regular Prime discount while doing the E3 promotion.

flatout
06-15-2017, 11:18 PM
Well that's a relief. I was worried Amazon Canada had stopped doing the Prime discounts.

I think it has to do with the E3 discounts. Amazon Canada put nearly every major future release (many which don't even have a release window) down to a mere $50 Canadian for Prime users. They had advertised $20 off, but that's actually $30 off and more than the regular Prime discount. Needless to say I preordered all of them.

So I think maybe they might have messed up the regular Prime discount while doing the E3 promotion.

Yup this sounds like the most plausible thing. The reason I stick with them is they are so pro-consumer (that is why I doubt they would change their policy).

MadMan5
06-16-2017, 06:15 AM
Not sure if they will do this for the German version this time but all swastika logos were removed as they can not sell the game in Germany with it.

Ordered from amazon.de as well. Hope the box gonna be in german (nazi) language :woohoo:

Spect3r
06-16-2017, 06:21 AM
Not sure if they will do this for the German version this time but all swastika logos were removed as they can not sell the game in Germany with it.

Stupidity at its finest!

Codreanu
06-16-2017, 08:40 AM
At least the box and steelbook will be censored for everyone.

utta
06-16-2017, 12:49 PM
Yup this sounds like the most plausible thing. The reason I stick with them is they are so pro-consumer (that is why I doubt they would change their policy).

Sorry to say,

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/vg/varia/frequentlyaskedquestions-2017._V508894602_.html

5. Which games are included?
All physical video games except Collector’s Editions are included during pre-order. Check the offer message on the product page for an item’s eligibility.

6. Are Collector’s Editions included?
No, Collector’s Editions are not included. The offer does not apply to product bundles including but not limited to console game bundles. Check the offer message on the product page for an item’s eligibility.

CE's aren't 20% off from amazon anymore. :blackeye:

(#7 also sucks. Hope they don't change the price for US people that ordered Shadow of War from the UK)

Spect3r
06-16-2017, 03:29 PM
Sorry to say,

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/vg/varia/frequentlyaskedquestions-2017._V508894602_.html

(#7 also sucks. Hope they don't change the price for US people that ordered Shadow of War from the UK)

They need the money to buy Whole Foods :lmao:

barnaba
06-16-2017, 07:56 PM
Stupidity at its finest!

So true. It's just a fuckin symbol, won't hurt you, get over it (looks cool too).

Codreanu
06-16-2017, 09:15 PM
You would get into massive trouble if you would say something like this in Germany.

Spect3r
06-17-2017, 03:50 AM
You would get into massive trouble if you would say something like this in Germany.

For saying that a Swastika is a cool looking symbol?

Germany need to light up with all this Nazi paranoia you live in.
Yes you had a bad moment in history, yes the Nazis were not the best persons in the world (but neither were they the worst) but for god sake it is over 70 years ago. No need to live like is a boogeyman always out to return at the first visualization of a symbol.

Because this way where will it end up? Banning all license plates with SS on it? smh

xhunter
06-17-2017, 04:00 AM
For saying that a Swastika is a cool looking symbol?

Germany need to light up with all this Nazi paranoia you live in.
Yes you had a bad moment in history, yes the Nazis were not the best persons in the world (but neither were they the worst) but for god sake it is over 70 years ago. No need to live like is a boogeyman always out to return at the first visualization of a symbol.

Because this way where will it end up? Banning all license plates with SS on it? smh

Did you seriously just refer to the Nazis as "not the best persons in the world (but neither were they the worst)?"

:banghead:

They committed one of the worst genocides in human history with likely the highest death toll of any genocide. But sure, they aren't that bad. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Spect3r
06-17-2017, 04:05 AM
Did you seriously just refer to the Nazis as "not the best persons in the world (but neither were they the worst)?"

They committed one of the worst genocides in human history with likely the highest death toll of any genocide. But sure, they aren't that bad. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Its an expression, jesus you people are really sensitive regarding all this Nazi issue.

Stalin killed more Ukrainians in 1 year than the nazis killed Jews during all their time in power, so no the Nazis werent the worst people in History.

barnaba
06-17-2017, 08:24 AM

You got it wrong my friend. The biggest genocides with the highest toll of victims were committed by catholic church, adolf ain't even close :)

Codreanu
06-17-2017, 09:51 AM
Because this way where will it end up? Banning all license plates with SS on it? smhLast year there was a Nazi scandal about a commercial showing a car with the license plate number MU-SS 420. The advertising agency was accused for putting "nazi codes" into it's TV spots.
https://i0.web.de/image/958/32027958,pd=2,f=content-xxl/autokennzeichen-sorgt-kritik.jpg

Then there was that other case where politicians wanted to punish the owner of a children's carousel (has existed for 60 years by now) by taking away his license because one of the vehicles had a nazi license plate number.
https://www.welt.de/img/vermischtes/mobile160149674/0971621937-ci23x11-w960/Twitter-Peter-Gutzeit.jpg

barnaba
06-17-2017, 10:19 AM
Wow, just ... i'm lost for words at this. I live in a country that was hit really hard by nazis but now people ain't giving much fuck about this.

In poland propagating fascism is considered a crime but what happens in your country is radiculous.

Codreanu
06-17-2017, 12:09 PM
what happens in your country is radiculous.Sometimes it feels like living in a insane asylum. But the main problem for me is that Germany is trying to force it's politics and worldview on other countries like Poland and Hungary.

Spect3r
06-17-2017, 12:34 PM
Last year there was a Nazi scandal about a commercial showing a car with the license plate number MU-SS 420. The advertising agency was accused for putting "nazi codes" into it's TV spots.
https://i0.web.de/image/958/32027958,pd=2,f=content-xxl/autokennzeichen-sorgt-kritik.jpg

Then there was that other case where politicians wanted to punish the owner of a children's carousel (has existed for 60 years by now) by taking away his license because one of the vehicles had a nazi license plate number.
https://www.welt.de/img/vermischtes/mobile160149674/0971621937-ci23x11-w960/Twitter-Peter-Gutzeit.jpg

God damn, i dont even know what to say.
That is very very very stupid

Gunmaster51
06-17-2017, 01:41 PM

I think this is what happened. It seems to be back to normal now on Amazon.ca. Tried pre-ordering Sonic Mania: Collectors Edition and the discount applied. Also applies to AC Origins Deluxe/Gold edition. All standard game pre-orders also receive the discount.

Like you said, I think they intentionally disabled the 20% prime discounts during E3 period so people wouldn't be discounted twice on the same sale (the E3 discount+prime discount).

xhunter
06-17-2017, 02:19 PM
I think this is what happened. It seems to be back to normal now on Amazon.ca. Tried pre-ordering Sonia Mania: Collectors Edition and the discount applied. Also applies to AC Origins Deluxe/Gold edition. All standard game pre-orders also receive the discount.

Like you said, I think they intentionally disabled the 20% prime discounts during E3 period so people wouldn't be discounted twice on the same sale (the E3 discount+prime discount).

I'm not getting the discount for Wolfenstein II CE.

Gunmaster51
06-17-2017, 02:42 PM
I'm not getting the discount for Wolfenstein II CE.

Yeah, neither am I (for the PC version since PS4 and Xbox One versions are sold out). Weird. All other special edition pre-orders appear to be working. Just tested out Far Cry 5 Steelbook edition and Shadow of War Gold Edition and they're getting the discount.

xhunter
06-17-2017, 02:51 PM
Yeah, neither am I (for the PC version since PS4 and Xbox One versions are sold out). Weird. All other special edition pre-orders appear to be working. Just tested out Far Cry 5 Steelbook edition and Shadow of War Gold Edition and they're getting the discount.

But those aren't physical collector's editions. Just the game with a steelbook.

Gunmaster51
06-17-2017, 03:44 PM
But those aren't physical collector's editions. Just the game with a steelbook.

True. I'm also getting a discount on the Culdcept Revolt Limited Edition (which does seem to be a physical CE?).

https://www.amazon.ca/Culdcept-Revolt-Limited-Edition-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B0711J9J2D/ref=sr_1_92?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1497709660&sr=1-92

this is the standard version

https://www.amazon.ca/NIS-America-Culdcept-Revolt-Nintendo/dp/B06WD6VNW7/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1497709677&sr=8-2&keywords=Culdcept+Revolt

xhunter
06-17-2017, 05:12 PM
True. I'm also getting a discount on the Culdcept Revolt Limited Edition (which does seem to be a physical CE?).

https://www.amazon.ca/Culdcept-Revolt-Limited-Edition-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B0711J9J2D/ref=sr_1_92?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1497709660&sr=1-92

this is the standard version

https://www.amazon.ca/NIS-America-Culdcept-Revolt-Nintendo/dp/B06WD6VNW7/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1497709677&sr=8-2&keywords=Culdcept+Revolt

So weird. I'll just wait and see if I get 20% off Wolfenstein by release. At least it is only $99

flatout
06-17-2017, 05:19 PM
So weird. I'll just wait and see if I get 20% off Wolfenstein by release. At least it is only $99

True.

Yeah that is what i am going to do, wait and see if this solves itself (I might call Amazon a few times to make sure they know that if they did change it they should change it back... I suggest other Amazon buyers here should do the same to send the right message and also follow up when they send the CS feedback/review to your e-mail you can use the text box on that to say it again).

It would be so weird for them to change this policy as they just implemented it not too long ago.

BAD-WAYNE
06-17-2017, 05:22 PM
Considering Best Buy has the same program but better (and a lot cheaper) they really need to change it back.

flatout
06-17-2017, 05:27 PM
Considering Best Buy has the same program but better (and a lot cheaper) they really need to change it back.

Again we are not sure they intentionally changed it at all (even Customer Service is not sure... so I assume it is a glitch at this point).

But yes what you said is another good reason why I think they did not do this on purpose as they just started the 20% off video games recently to compete with Best Buy so to reverse it a few months later would be weak and silly.

utta
06-17-2017, 10:33 PM
Sorry to say,

Again we are not sure they intentionally changed it at all (even Customer Service is not sure... so I assume it is a glitch at this point).

But yes what you said is another good reason why I think they did not do this on purpose as they just started the 20% off video games recently to compete with Best Buy so to reverse it a few months later would be weak and silly.

posted this back on page 3. It's no longer a thing.

5. Which games are included?
All physical video games except Collector’s Editions are included during pre-order. Check the offer message on the product page for an item’s eligibility.

6. Are Collector’s Editions included?
No, Collector’s Editions are not included. The offer does not apply to product bundles including but not limited to console game bundles. Check the offer message on the product page for an item’s eligibility.

flatout
06-17-2017, 10:36 PM
posted this back on page 3. It's no longer a thing.

Yes I saw that and yes I am almost certain that wording has been in since they started the program and is only there because some CEs opt out and becasue it only applies to pre-orders and not CEs past the pre-order process. If it were a blanket statement it would not have this at the end: "Check the offer message on the product page for an item’s eligibility."

Not saying they have not changed it... just saying I think and hope they didn't as it would not make much sense as my previous comments I hope pointed out (but they might have for sure... but they usually announce big changes like this, even in the negative). Also I am not one to be certain on anything... I am sure you would agree people who are certain of things they are not intimately involved in are just silly :D

Actually unless you have the old policy that we can compare to this "new" one? That would be pretty good evidence.

utta
06-17-2017, 11:05 PM
Actually unless you have the old policy that we can compare to this "new" one? That would be pretty good evidence.

Source: http://z-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/vg/varia/finalized-frequentlyaskedquestions.html (Source of source: https://www.polygon.com/2016/1/12/10754962/amazon-prime-deal-pre-orders-new-releases (scroll down to the Amazon FAQ link)

7. Are Collector’s Editions included?

Yes, Collector’s Editions are included during pre-order through two weeks after launch. The offer does not apply to product bundles including but not limited to console game bundles. Check the offer message on the product page for an item’s eligibility.

flatout
06-17-2017, 11:08 PM
Damn... that is it then. Seems pretty clear if that is the older policy that they changed it. Fuck. I may have to look into Best Buy now for CEs.

EDIT: I just called to leave feedback about this. Maybe if enough of us do they may reverse it (companies hate backlash and bad press). I am so bummed about this, not so much about the 20% but I am disappointed in Amazon.

xhunter
06-18-2017, 02:56 AM
How much is the Best Buy gamer thing for the discount?

utta
06-18-2017, 03:07 AM
How much is the Best Buy gamer thing for the discount?

$30 for two years

maybe $35?

xhunter
06-18-2017, 03:10 AM
$30 for two years

Not bad for 20% off every CE. Probably will do that now. Tweeted at @amazongames, @amazon, and @amazonhelp that I'd be taking my business to Best Buy because of this change.

BAD-WAYNE
06-18-2017, 03:18 AM
Not bad for 20% off every CE. Probably will do that now. Tweeted at @amazongames, @amazon, and @amazonhelp that I'd be taking my business to Best Buy because of this change.
Best Buy's Gamers Club Unlicked is hands down the best program. It's not just 20% off newly released games (like Amazon); It's 20% off ALL new games. In other words, doesn't matter how old it is as long as it is not used. Speaking of used, you get even more off used games and more trade credit if you trade games in. Last, almost all of their AAA titles will give you either $10 in reward zone points or a $10 gift card when you preorder and purchase a game so in the end you could be paying as little as $38 for a $60 game...the ONLY exclusion to their program is digital games.

flatout
06-18-2017, 04:14 AM
Yeah I checked earlier and it is $30 for 2-years. It is a great deal. You also get points too right?

BAD-WAYNE
06-18-2017, 04:50 AM
Yeah I checked earlier and it is $30 for 2-years. It is a great deal. You also get points too right?
You get 20% off and points (preorder or not, it doesn't matter) PLUS, most AAA preorders will give you either a $10 gift card when you purchase the game or $10 in bonus points.

Venger
06-18-2017, 05:28 AM
Amazon has been mediocre for a while now, so this is not surprising and that is from someone who placed over 200 orders in the last year with them. Their shipping has really gotten bad, a lot of items just thrown in a box without any real attempt at packing or crammed in a bubble mailer and crushed. I would rather pay Gamestop their premium to get my stuff in new condition.

Best Buys Gamers Club works well once you reach Elite with them and then get the free upgraded shipping. I prefer it to Amazon as though they don't package as well as Gamestop, they are better than Amazon and discount most everything game related, and not just preorder or for the first two weeks. Well worth it.

flatout
06-18-2017, 04:30 PM
Amazon has been mediocre for a while now, so this is not surprising and that is from someone who placed over 200 orders in the last year with them. Their shipping has really gotten bad, a lot of items just thrown in a box without any real attempt at packing or crammed in a bubble mailer and crushed. I would rather pay Gamestop their premium to get my stuff in new condition.

Best Buys Gamers Club works well once you reach Elite with them and then get the free upgraded shipping. I prefer it to Amazon as though they don't package as well as Gamestop, they are better than Amazon and discount most everything game related, and not just preorder or for the first two weeks. Well worth it.

For the first part i somewhat agree... they had been making more mistakes the last year (but on packaging I have found most throw items in with a few air pockets... even GameStop, or at least they used to).

Wait... so I would not get the free release day shipping with my membership at Best Buy until I earn "elite" status?

BAD-WAYNE
06-19-2017, 09:30 AM
For the first part i somewhat agree... they had been making more mistakes the last year (but on packaging I have found most throw items in with a few air pockets... even GameStop, or at least they used to).

Wait... so I would not get the free release day shipping with my membership at Best Buy until I earn "elite" status?
I'm pretty sure the free release day shipping is a part of GCU and doesn't require Elite status. Free shipping on other items does but games should be included with GCU.

Venger
06-19-2017, 02:39 PM
I'm pretty sure the free release day shipping is a part of GCU and doesn't require Elite status. Free shipping on other items does but games should be included with GCU.

Yeah, I honestly can't remember, maybe it was only a shipping charge below a certain amount or maybe it was slower shipping? I may be getting that confused with Gamestops slow free shipping. Probably worth checking with Best Buy before he signs up just to make sure. The Elite membership does give the fast/free shipping similar to Prime but instead of a yearly fee is based on spending with Best Buy, which I prefer.

Airzonk
06-23-2017, 06:44 PM
Can anyone confirm if this comes with an actual Steelbook? On Bethesda's site it is referred to as a metal case. On some of the retailer sites I see it listed as a Steelbook.

BAD-WAYNE
06-23-2017, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I honestly can't remember, maybe it was only a shipping charge below a certain amount or maybe it was slower shipping? I may be getting that confused with Gamestops slow free shipping. Probably worth checking with Best Buy before he signs up just to make sure. The Elite membership does give the fast/free shipping similar to Prime but instead of a yearly fee is based on spending with Best Buy, which I prefer.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gamers-Club/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club-Unlocked/td-p/953565

Above is the complete list of Benefits for GCU; it doesn't state anything about shipping but you'll know once you try to checkout. You can also preorder In-store or online and pickup in-store.

Last on top of the 20% off for ALL Editions; you can also get an additional $10 in points on most AAA games. Here's a list of current eligible games:

Madden 18
NBA 2K18
FIFA 18
Destiny 2
Shadow of War
A.C. Origins
Mario Odyssey
CoD WWII
Battlefront 2
Far Cry 5

Preorder and purchase these games (you're charged nothing but $5 untill release date/pick-up) and you will get 20% off PLUS $10 in reward zone points for ANY edition of the game except digital.

Dreamcazman
06-24-2017, 08:04 AM
Can anyone confirm if this comes with an actual Steelbook? On Bethesda's site it is referred to as a metal case. On some of the retailer sites I see it listed as a Steelbook.
Nothing concrete, but I think it's safe to say it will be a steelbook. Even though it's mentioned as a 'metal case' in the Bethesda store, it says 'steelbook' in the actual picture of the contents.

Also, the original had a steelbook so the odds are good. :v:

Texas Fire
06-24-2017, 01:18 PM
I want to get this CE so bad. I've never really played any of the Wolfenstein games, however I've always been intrigued by the series..And this CE looks good!

TF

Dreamcazman
06-24-2017, 02:10 PM
I want to get this CE so bad. I've never really played any of the Wolfenstein games, however I've always been intrigued by the series..And this CE looks good!

TF
You have to pick up the The New Order & The Old Blood expansion, they're dirt cheap now.

Get you ready for #2. ;)

BAD-WAYNE
06-24-2017, 04:39 PM

TF
You definitely want to play the New Order and Old Blood (DLC) first. The games aren't terribly long and it will give you you perspective into the New Colossus...One my favorite games ever.

Dreamcazman
07-28-2017, 07:40 AM
Not sure if this warrants a separate listing, but just got an email from EB about a new pack - Welcome to Amerika!

https://content.ebgames.com.au/website/images/detail/231568_detail_zoomv2.jpg

This actually looks like it replaces the standard version - $100

Then there's even better news, the CE has dropped from $170 to $140! :v:

https://ebgames.com.au/featured/wolfenstein-2-the-new-colossus

defiler
08-24-2017, 03:30 AM
I didn't read thru the entire thread, but am I the only one who thinks this CE is a major letdown? Compared to the phenomenal CE of the first Wolfenstein (the Panzerhund Edition), this seems like a pathetic attempt at a CE. I mean, who wants some cheapass doll? Give me a Blazkowicz statue.... yeah, then I'd be all over this.

I don't think I'll ever get rid of the Panzer, it's that good.:swoon:

BAD-WAYNE
08-24-2017, 03:39 AM
Personally I like it. This version (unless I am mistaken) actually includes the game unlike the Panzerhund Edition for the same price. Plus; it has more of a period accurate look to it.

defiler
08-25-2017, 04:48 AM
Personally I like it. This version (unless I am mistaken) actually includes the game unlike the Panzerhund Edition for the same price. Plus; it has more of a period accurate look to it.

I'm more interested in the CE than the game :) I can always get a used game from Gamestop. But yes this does come with the game per Bethesda.

the_tester
11-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Did anybody have an issue getting there copy from GAME in the UK of the Collector's Edition?. I pre ordered back in June but never received my copy and its a week past release date.

I contacted them and they told me my order was back ordered? They have no stock through the website for any platform. All they keep saying is they dont know when it will be back instock, pretty shitty excuses..

Vlad
11-03-2017, 02:00 PM
I contacted them and they told me my order was back ordered? They have no stock through the website for any platform. All they keep saying is they dont know when it will be back instock, pretty shitty excuses..

What's weird about that in my opinion is that any time I've ever seen something similar happen in the past with Game they've always just cancelled the extra orders, I've never seen them hold them as back-ordered.

the_tester
11-03-2017, 07:57 PM
It just says 'unshipped'. You think they over sold on the pre orders?

Dreamcazman
11-04-2017, 12:44 AM
It just says 'unshipped'. You think they over sold on the pre orders?

It's not like they're ultra limited. EB over here have heaps of them.

Happy to ship one over if you get no joy out of GAME.

the_tester
11-04-2017, 01:48 PM
It's not like they're ultra limited. EB over here have heaps of them.

Happy to ship one over if you get no joy out of GAME.

Thanks for the offer :) there are still some in store here, they are not that close to me but yeah it's an option.

I am just more curious why this happened in the first place because it's never happened before.