PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Assassin's Creed® Origins - Dawn of the Creed Collector's Case

Codreanu
06-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Full Game Name: Assassin's Creed Origins
Edition Name: Dawn of the Creed Collector's Case
Platform(s): Pc, XBOX, PS4
Region(s):
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date:
Price (RRP): 149,99 EUR
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description:
Link(s) to source(s):
Other Info/Pics:
http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod39/dw/image/v2/ABBS_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog/de_DE/dw631e9f9d/images/large/59247e5fadc724363e8b4568-1.jpg?sw=1084&sh=822&sm=fit

Physical Content:
- Bayek & Senu-Figure (39 cm) - by Ubicollectibles
- Premium collector's case
- replica of Bayek’s eagle scull pendant (not made of resin)
- Assassin’s Creed® Origins Gold-Edition, inclusive Season Pass and digital Deluxe-Pak.
- exclusive Assassin’s Creed® Origins Steelbook™, onyl available with the Dawn of the Creed & Dawn of the Creed Legendary Collector’s Editions
- Artbook
- world map
- art cards
- soundtrack

Digital Content:
- Season Pass
- digital Deluxe-Pak

Gunmaster51
06-12-2017, 10:36 PM
I'm guessing this statue will be made out of PVC

JesseJames7
06-13-2017, 09:35 AM
Pvc both necklace and statue,i hope its high quality like the previous exclusive editions i got from ubishop.Im getting one of these the next days but im a bit sad for the lack of a boxed pc version.

flatout
06-13-2017, 05:51 PM
I am done with Ubi Collectors Editions. Most are not a good value at all, they tend to make far too many in number and in variation... and now they pull this "only at Ubi Store" shit all the time.

Two words for all upcoming Ubi CEs;

NO. THANKS.

I'm guessing this statue will be made out of PVC

Yup and from Pure Arts I assume. They are always "good" but never amazing or even great IMO.

ingmar1988
06-14-2017, 10:15 AM
nvm

Vlad
10-26-2017, 06:43 PM
So I decided I've waited 2 years and so I'll buy this version which arrived today.

The statue has me fucking beaten. The bow, arrows and eagle all come separate and I just can't get the bow and arrows to work.

The arrows have a notch to go into the bow which then has to into his hand and on the other side Christ knows how it works, it looks like you have to delicately sit the slightly elastic bow string somewhere between the end of the arrows and his hand, oh, but it doesn't seem to quite fit at the necessary angle. Any time I get close the bastard string pings and fires the bloody arrows.

There aren't even any instructions to help like with the other big editions in the past.

It's rapidly turned what should be a fun thing of getting a new game into an aggravating pain in the arse.

Spect3r
10-26-2017, 06:55 PM
So I decided I've waited 2 years and so I'll buy this version which arrived today.

The statue has me fucking beaten. The bow, arrows and eagle all come separate and I just can't get the bow and arrows to work.

The arrows have a notch to go into the bow which then has to into his hand and on the other side Christ knows how it works, it looks like you have to delicately sit the slightly elastic bow string somewhere between the end of the arrows and his hand, oh, but it doesn't seem to quite fit at the necessary angle. Any time I get close the bastard string pings and fires the bloody arrows.

There aren't even any instructions to help like with the other big editions in the past.

It's rapidly turned what should be a fun thing of getting a new game into an aggravating pain in the arse.

Took me some good 5 minutes to get it done, but i finally managed.

See if this pict helps

The string from the bow goes in the fingers and the back of arrows stays on the top of the small finger

http://i66.tinypic.com/fs8k9.jpg

Vlad
10-26-2017, 09:45 PM
Thanks, it means a lot you'd take the time to help for that but is that extra bit on the back of the arrows not supposed to go into the slot between his index and middle finger you can see on your picture?

That's how I've finally managed to get mine in, the major issue for me now is the bit on the arrowheads keeps popping out; the slightest hit and they dislodge.

Spect3r
10-26-2017, 10:14 PM
Thanks, it means a lot you'd take the time to help for that but is that extra bit on the back of the arrows not supposed to go into the slot between his index and middle finger you can see on your picture?

That's how I've finally managed to get mine in, the major issue for me now is the bit on the arrowheads keeps popping out; the slightest hit and they dislodge.

I tried to do what you say but it felt like i was forcing the fingers and this way looks nice and is stable so i just went with it.

Mine havent fallen but the statue is on a place that doesnt get much movements/hits, so...

Gunmaster51
10-27-2017, 07:23 AM
LOL I had the exact same issue with the bow and arrows. It's a design defect. There's a hole in the bow where the extra bit that sticks out near the top of the arrows is supposed to go. But the hole is too shallow, and the arrows that are supposed to be secured to the bow keep popping out of place whenever the bowstring puts pressure on them.

Struggled with this for like 30 minutes, then just gave up trying to fit the arrows in the bow. What I did was stick the back of the arrows between his fingers. Then looped the bowstring from the back on his finger so there's no pressure on the arrows.

Here's how it looks. As you can see from the second picture, the arrows still aren't secure with the bow. But since the string isn't putting pressure on them, the arrows are pretty snug between his fingers. And from the outside, it looks like the string is on the arrows on the other side, so the realism stays intact (I think)

https://i.imgur.com/8S7hIaU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7fJJ2Cn.jpg

Vlad
10-27-2017, 09:31 AM
And from the outside, it looks like the string is on the arrows on the other side, so the realism stays intact (I think)

That's just the sweet high level Assassin misdirection tactic of him looking forwards whilst shooting the guys least expecting it!

I got mine to sit roughly how it's supposed to be but I agree, it's poorly designed. I might just superglue the arrows in where they're supposed to be although that reminds me that I have to glue Ellie's gun back onto my Post Pandemic Edition. Bloody thing snapped when I was getting it signed by Troy Baker. :banghead:

Spect3r
10-27-2017, 01:56 PM
LOL I had the exact same issue with the bow and arrows. It's a design defect. There's a hole in the bow where the extra bit that sticks out near the top of the arrows is supposed to go. But the hole is too shallow, and the arrows that are supposed to be secured to the bow keep popping out of place whenever the bowstring puts pressure on them.

Struggled with this for like 30 minutes, then just gave up trying to fit the arrows in the bow. What I did was stick the back of the arrows between his fingers. Then looped the bowstring from the back on his finger so there's no pressure on the arrows.

Here's how it looks. As you can see from the second picture, the arrows still aren't secure with the bow. But since the string isn't putting pressure on them, the arrows are pretty snug between his fingers. And from the outside, it looks like the string is on the arrows on the other side, so the realism stays intact (I think)

Yeah ok, after knowing how it is, is actually pretty easy to put it. I had the front correct thou :lmao:

flatout
10-27-2017, 02:00 PM

Sorry I had to point this out. You are almost right... you need to do 2 things to correct it fully. One the arrows go above his hand on the box (maybe bow upside down on yours?). The second and much smaller things is the string needs to be attached to his upper finger too :thumb:

Hope that helps!

BTW... is it me or is the animations in Origins atrotious? I just watched a "first 30 minutes" gameplay session and the camels looked so weird running and the animations of the people were just terrible. Is not one else noticing that?

Vlad
10-27-2017, 02:42 PM
BTW... is it me or is the animations in Origins atrotious? I just watched a "first 30 minutes" gameplay session and the camels looked so weird running and the animations of the people were just terrible. Is not one else noticing that?

I've been playing since last night and the animations seem okay in gameplay but for me the far larger concern is that I'm noticing a considerable degree of low framerate and slowdown at sections and so I'm a little concerned that with how they've kept harking on about bloody 4K and the Pro/X1X that it might not be best optimised for the OG PS4/X1.

flatout
10-27-2017, 02:45 PM
I've been playing since last night and the animations seem okay in gameplay but for me the far larger concern is that I'm noticing a considerable degree of low framerate and slowdown at sections and so I'm a little concerned that with how they've kept harking on about bloody 4K and the Pro/X1X that it might not be best optimised for the OG PS4/X1.

Oh yeah it is okay... but this is an AAA game in 2017. Some of the animations are improved... I just mean some of the animations during human interactions seem off (but this was on the first 30 minutes, maybe it gets better).

Na, it seems fairly optimized for all of them. Each game is always trying to push the limits of the hardware... that never changes.

Mar-l-Aoutat
10-27-2017, 06:39 PM

So you already got yours? from Ubicollectibles in Canada right? I still didn't get a shipping notification or anything...starting to worry

Gunmaster51
10-27-2017, 10:45 PM
So you already got yours? from Ubicollectibles in Canada right? I still didn't get a shipping notification or anything...starting to worry

Yeah, ordered it from Ubisoft Store Canada and got it October 26th. It shipped from Brampton I believe.

Some guys in the other thread were talking about there being some supply issues with the collector's Edition. Apparently Ubisoft is emailing out digital codes for AC Origins gold edition for people who are affected so they can still play the game on the launch date.

I'd recommend that you contact them via the Ubisoft store support. They're usually very quick to respond.

Gunmaster51
10-27-2017, 10:48 PM
Yeah ok, after knowing how it is, is actually pretty easy to put it. I had the front correct thou :lmao:

Yeah, it's not too bad. I corrected it today. I was just too hyped to play the game yesterday and was just trying to rush through putting that statue together without thinking lol.

WaxWeazle
10-28-2017, 12:52 AM
So am I the only one who's seriously annoyed by the fact that not all of the content of this edition was in the actual edition..? :/

I don't know how it is for you guys, but this is how it arrived for me..
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DM_OjufW4AMTNKW.jpg:large

You have the Collector's Edition that was in between 2 pieces of foam and then underneath the bottom foam there was this little "drawer" type carton thing...
Why? Why the fuck is that not in the damn CE?
I hate the fact that I now have to keep the actual box it shipped in to keep the whole package together.
Fuck you Ubisoft >.<

Mar-l-Aoutat
10-28-2017, 03:52 AM
So am I the only one who's seriously annoyed by the fact that not all of the content of this edition was in the actual edition..? :/

I don't know how it is for you guys, but this is how it arrived for me..
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DM_OjufW4AMTNKW.jpg:large

You have the Collector's Edition that was in between 2 pieces of foam and then underneath the bottom foam there was this little "drawer" type carton thing...
Why? Why the fuck is that not in the damn CE?
I hate the fact that I now have to keep the actual box it shipped in to keep the whole package together.
Fuck you Ubisoft >.<

Yeah seems pretty akward...is there at least something in the middle? Seems like they could just have left less space in the middle and it would fit in the box

Spect3r
10-28-2017, 04:18 AM
Yeah seems pretty akward...is there at least something in the middle? Seems like they could just have left less space in the middle and it would fit in the box

There is nothing in the middle, is just empty space.

Toasty the Baker
10-28-2017, 11:19 AM
Got an email saying my package was delayed all the way until... Monday! :P They said they sent me a limited edition lithograph for my trouble and a digital code for the game which hopefully I can sell to a buddy.

Mar-l-Aoutat
10-29-2017, 11:16 PM
Got an email saying my package was delayed all the way until... Monday! :P They said they sent me a limited edition lithograph for my trouble and a digital code for the game which hopefully I can sell to a buddy.

I'm curious, did you get the Legendary edition? Or just the ''normal'' dawn of the creed one?

ingmar1988
10-29-2017, 11:38 PM
for me, it is almost to the point it is not a CE.

It is a statue bundled with game.

Mar-l-Aoutat
10-31-2017, 02:42 AM
So I finally received mine...very happy with it! The statue is very well detailed.

Plus...the cat loves it.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/17/07/b8/1707b871d4f0d0c210831a4f42836769.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/19/6f/ae196ff117632f69f58e7c09626a7ccf.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f8/cc/83/f8cc83048ab516845e0f934846fa556a.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/49/2d/67/492d67c495004b030cfb1d5a3d79c549.jpg

Toasty the Baker
11-04-2017, 10:21 PM
My arrows don't fit into the hole on the bow...... thinking about busting out the superglue....