PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Far cry 5 - Hope County-Collector's Edition

Codreanu
06-12-2017, 09:33 PM
Full Game Name: FAR CRY 5
Edition Name: Hope County-Collector's Edition
Platform(s): PC, XBOX, PS4
Region(s):
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date: 27.02.2018
Price (RRP): 169,99 €
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description:
Link(s) to source(s): http://store.ubi.com/de/far-cry--5-hope-county-sammleredition/5919b0d34e016541088b457a.html?edition=Hope%20Count y%2C%20MT%20Collector%E2%80%99s%20Case
Other Info/Pics:
http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod39/dw/image/v2/ABBS_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog/de_DE/dw8705af95/images/large/5919b0d34e016541088b457a-1.jpg?sw=1084&sh=822&sm=fit

Physical content:
- FAR CRY® 5 GOLD EDITION
- Exclusive collector's case
- limited Hope County Trophy made of resin (45 cm + numbered 6000 copies)
- Exclusive Steelbook
- Guide to Hope County
- Soundtrack

Digital Content
- SEASON PASS

Dymblos
06-12-2017, 09:56 PM
PC already Sold Out (or maybe never was up xD)

Codreanu
06-12-2017, 10:00 PM
In Germany there is a PC version of this edition available. It onyl comes with the key and no disc though.

ingmar1988
06-12-2017, 10:05 PM
also father edition!

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod39/dw/image/v2/ABBS_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog/nl_NL/dw107c2ff1/images/large/5919a6846b54a425558b457a-1.jpg?sw=1084&sh=822&sm=fit

Dymblos
06-12-2017, 10:11 PM
the father edition looks like do not come with season pass

huntrodz
06-12-2017, 10:13 PM
I like the editions and especially the steelbook but I hate Ubisoft charge on order policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dymblos
06-12-2017, 10:18 PM
but u can cancel the preorder if u do not want it, right? the game will be release in a few months

huntrodz
06-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Yeah you can cancel but paying now is still ass. And release date isn't until end of Feb next year, so 8 months. Pretty shitty. I only want the god dam Steelbook. Fingers crossed for a steel only edition, can't see it though. Same situation with aco.

Texas Fire
06-13-2017, 12:21 AM
Has GameStop started taking preorders on any of these collector editions?

TF

huntrodz
06-13-2017, 12:25 AM
Has GameStop started taking preorders on any of these collector editions?

TF

Ubistore exclusives I think Texas

Vlad
06-13-2017, 10:47 AM
I like the editions and especially the steelbook but I hate Ubisoft charge on order policy.

Same here, would preorder in a heartbeat if it wasn't for that shitty policy of charging now. Makes it all the more infuriating when it's exclusive to them.

Like you say, it's eight months away. I wouldn't be happy dropping the price for this and getting sod all for eight whole months (assuming it doesn't get delayed until an even later date).

flatout
06-13-2017, 06:03 PM

Completely agree. This is a terrible policy for more then a few reasons. The main ones being if you are living paycheck to paycheck like a lot of us are it is hard to allocate money for something 8 months from now when there may be one you need to also pay for in a couple weeks. Then there is the fact that games get delayed all the time... and this actually happened to my South Park Fractured But Whole order. I went to check on it a couple months ago and the order was so long ago that their system had deleted it from my account/orders page (so I had not power over my order anymore from my account... had no proof other then e-mails from a year ago, so you can see how this could turn bad as what could you really do if they claimed to not have your order? not much).

Luckily they were honest and said it was still visible on their end. Though this story had a happy ending as I tried to play Stick of Truth but I just cannot get into turn based combat for long so I knew i would not like the new one and asked to cancel (luckily they did and I got my money back... but i can see how this could have gone much differently).

but u can cancel the preorder if u do not want it, right? the game will be release in a few months

Another issue is the pre-order was set up as a one sided beneficial profit estimation tool for gaming businesses... so in that light it should not charge you for it (it is like them having their cake and eating it too... it is very anti-consumer IMO when you really think it through, pre-orders by their nature are already fairly anti-consumer but this is just taking it way too far... in any case I am just saying it is not something you should defend, unless you are a CEO of one of the companies that benefit greatly from it, then I could understand why you would defend it).

Viridius
06-28-2017, 02:35 AM
im not sold on the deer skull trophy. Not sure that it will actually look the part.

I'll wait for an unboxing to see if it's worth it. although by then it will probably be sold out.