PDA

View Full Version : Q.U.B.E. Steelbook (Metalpak)

Steelbuds
07-18-2017, 12:53 AM
This is a steelbook I haven't seen on here and thought I would make a post about.

I first found out about it over a year ago in an eBay auction from a guy selling his entire steelbook collection (more than 200). I messaged him asking if he would sell it separately, plus a couple others I was interested in, and never heard back.

There isn't much information about it, or if there is, it's hard to find due to the title of the game. This is also why I didn't know it was a metalpak until I finally got my hands on one (there are only pictures of the front).

As far as I know it was only available in the Collector's Edition of the PC version of the game in Germany. Since Germany will not ship to U.S. it took me a year to finally obtain one. I got a brand new, unopened CE but unfortunately the front got crushed in the mail (not really visible in the picture) and there is a deep scratch on the back. Such is life.

http://i.imgur.com/X5EjgEV.jpg

KianRockz
07-18-2017, 01:22 AM
its over 6 years old lmao, and they are as common as dirt here in Germany

Gunmaster51
07-18-2017, 02:37 AM
Looks like a nice metalpak. Shame about the damage. I've had too many steels die on the way here, so I definitely share your pain. The last steel I got from Amazon Uk was crushed so badly that it wouldn't even close properly lol.

Steelbuds
07-18-2017, 04:32 AM
its over 6 years old lmao, and they are as common as dirt here in Germany

As I said, nobody from Germany will ship to the U.S., business and private. I created a thread on here seeing if anyone could get it and then send it on to me. One member replied and then stopped communications after I gave him my address. It took a year to finally find a seller outside of Germany with one.

There wasn't any information on this site, or similar sites, about this steelbook and no pictures of it on the web except in the CE packaging. So I thought I'd make this thread.