PDA

View Full Version : HOLY GRAILS...Thread locked until further notice

BAD-WAYNE
07-29-2017, 04:26 PM
**UPDATE (8 August 17) ** Look folks, this is taking longer than I anticipated. Trying to relocate a family if six over 2000 miles on short notice takes planning. At the moment we're having to get our house ready for listing (I was going to rent but the cost of houses in Minot are over $300k and the bank said no-dice while still owning this home, despite the equity). I am going to leave this up long enough for people to read and get the update. After a few days I will remove it and repost when we're closer to our goal. If there is something you are looking for then send me a message but be patient please.

*UPDATE (3 August 17) * We just got home last night and have a lot of stuff to do after being gone for three weeks. Give me some time and I will start adding and answering questions in the next few days. Thanks for your patience.

Fellow collectors; I've been collecting games and gaming memorabilia since the early 80s. I RARELY sell anything so I have amassed a very large collection over the years. I've also bought many things here (forgive the lack of feedback as I was unaware of that feature until recently)...We're out of state at the moment visiting family and have run into an unexpected tragedy that is forcing us to do a very short notice, (2000 mile) move from Texas back to North Dakota. Needless to say; money doesn't grow on trees so I will be selling a large portion of my collection. Due to the urgency of this I will be selling some high-ticket items. We will be back home in four days and I will start updating this thread at that time.

The reason I am posting this now is to give people a heads-up on items they may have been looking for. Here is a quick (small taste).
PRICES WILL BE ADDED when I get home and get an accurate assessment of current value.

-A lot of EXCLUSIVE and developer editions of Sideshow statues from GoW, Diablo, Uncharted, Dead Space, etc

-Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunters Edition

-Very rare Bioshock collectibles :(....

-Dead Space

-The Last of Us

-God of War

-Gears of War

-Demons, Dark Souls and Bloodborne

-Assassin's Creed

-Destiny

-Fallout

-Multiple Nintendo franchises

...and A WHOLE LOT MORE.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lionwks
07-29-2017, 04:27 PM
wow

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

NikoMyCousin84
07-29-2017, 04:41 PM
Might be interested i your Fallout stuff and Sideshow Dead space statue!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bravoguy
07-29-2017, 04:45 PM
Hope you will overcome your current crises condition early.

Keep an eye on this thread for any thing good for my collection.

Deathhound
07-29-2017, 04:51 PM
Damn, Bad-Wayne, that's unfortunate! I know of a few pick-ups you made and all of them were amazing!!
But, I really hope you'll overcome this crisis very soon you're experiencing.

Mr. T & F
07-29-2017, 05:25 PM
@Wayne

It sucks to sell your holy grails in this kind of situations. I hope you will get the amount of money you need.

PS: I am interested in a lot of your listed things :D Do you have also stuff from PS1 Era?

xhunter
07-29-2017, 05:53 PM
Posting so I receive sub updates for the thread. :) I'm interested in your Destiny stuff and if you have anything Overwatch related.

BAD-WAYNE
07-29-2017, 06:19 PM
@Wayne

It sucks to sell your holy grails in this kind of situations. I hope you will get the amount of money you need.

PS: I am interested in a lot of your listed things :D Do you have also stuff from PS1 Era?Thanks and yes; I have several items from all generations back to the Atari 2600 though the immediate focus will be current and last due to its popularity.

Gunmaster51
07-29-2017, 06:25 PM
Sorry to hear about your tragedy. Hopefully you guys pull out of it shortly.

It sucks parting with a large collection. My advice would be to keep at least some of the items that you're really attached to. You don't want to sell something with sentimental value in the heat of the moment, and then regret it later. I've made that mistake.

BAD-WAYNE
07-29-2017, 06:26 PM
Posting so I receive sub updates for the thread. :) I'm interested in your Destiny stuff and if you have anything Overwatch related.I have a pretty fair amount of Destiny collectibles but knowing your collection I believe we're pretty matched. As for Overwatch, I only have a few items (CE, a few promos, art book etc).

I do have a MASSIVE collection of limited edition strategy guides and artbooks from the past 15 years. I also have most every issue of GI (some complete set of covers) and a large MINT/unread collection of video game comics with complete runs of first editions (many of which are signed).

srahulnayak1983
07-29-2017, 06:32 PM
I agree. It's not always about the money but about how we are attached to it. We treat the gaming consoles and the games like our babies and very careful with it and also our pride.

It's so difficult to part with it. We all wish the best for u buddy and hope things get better. God bless.

barnaba
07-29-2017, 06:39 PM
Interested in souls/ bloodborne stuff :)

xhunter
07-29-2017, 06:50 PM
I have a pretty fair amount of Destiny collectibles but knowing your collection I believe we're pretty matched. As for Overwatch, I only have a few items (CE, a few promos, art book etc).

I do have a MASSIVE collection of limited edition strategy guides and artbooks from the past 15 years. I also have most every issue of GI (some complete set of covers) and a large MINT/unread collection of video game comics with complete runs of first editions (many of which are signed).

I'll keep an eye out for the updates.

I've definitely been in a situation where I had to sell almost my entire collection because I needed the money, so I know how much it sucks. Gotta do what you gotta do, though. Hopefully in the coming years you'll be able to replace it all.

DocZaius
07-29-2017, 07:08 PM
Do you have any debug disc?

Darkdown
07-29-2017, 07:55 PM
I am looking for assassins creed items.

Looking for crouching altair statue. Black flag blood vial.
And syndicate big ben replica.

Maby interested in other items don't know exactly whar you have

BAD-WAYNE
07-31-2017, 12:58 AM
Do you have any debug disc?Sorry but no; never was of much interest to me.

BAD-WAYNE
07-31-2017, 01:00 AM
I am looking for assassins creed items.

Looking for crouching altair statue. Black flag blood vial.
And syndicate big ben replica.

Maby interested in other items don't know exactly whar you haveUnfortunately my Crouching Altair was stolen during my last military move. I never acquired the Big Ben Replica but I believe I still have the Black Flag blood vial.

BAD-WAYNE
07-31-2017, 01:01 AM
Interested in souls/ bloodborne stuff :)What are you looking for specifically?

BAD-WAYNE
07-31-2017, 01:17 AM
I agree. It's not always about the money but about how we are attached to it. We treat the gaming consoles and the games like our babies and very careful with it and also our pride.

It's so difficult to part with it. We all wish the best for u buddy and hope things get better. God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThanks for your words...for me it's always been about that physical representation of a beloved game. I have many fond memories centered around games and all of these "things" are little reminders of my favorite characters, good stories, great times with friends and personal triumphs over seemingly impossible situations.

A good example of this (though I'm sure some of you will laugh at) is my Watchdogs Platinum hunt. I really loved the first game and after experiencing everything there was and racking up a hefty amount of trophies I was only one away from the Platinum so I figured WTH; go for it. The only trophy I lacked was called "Social Lubricant" which basically required you to master all the drinking games...eight (probably ten) hours later and I still wasn't there but at this point I was determined to not let this Bronze trophy separate me from my Platinum. So I hatch this plan to have my oldest boy operate the left side of the controller while I handled the right (those of you who played this know what I am talking about). One hour later (and a heck of a lot of laughs) we had it...Every time I walk past my Aiden Pierce figure I'm reminded of that and it makes me smile.

It's those things that are making this very difficult for me.

xhunter
07-31-2017, 02:31 AM
Thanks for your words...for me it's always been about that physical representation of a beloved game. I have many fond memories centered around games and all of these "things" are little reminders of my favorite characters, good stories, great times with friends and personal triumphs over seemingly impossible situations.

A good example of this (though I'm sure some of you will laugh at) is my Watchdogs Platinum hunt. I really loved the first game and after experiencing everything there was and racking up a hefty amount of trophies I was only one away from the Platinum so I figured WTH; go for it. The only trophy I lacked was called "Social Lubricant" which basically required you to master all the drinking games...eight (probably ten) hours later and I still wasn't there but at this point I was determined to not let this Bronze trophy separate me from my Platinum. So I hatch this plan to have my oldest boy operate the left side of the controller while I handled the right (those of you who played this know what I am talking about). One hour later (and a heck of a lot of laughs) we had it...Every time I walk past my Aiden Pierce figure I'm reminded of that and it makes smile.

Ugh, Social Lubricant was awful. I had my wife help with that. Then they made it easier. -.-

sandrik
07-31-2017, 01:11 PM
I would be interested in the following items Bloodborne amazon.de steelbook , dark souls zavvi le steelbook , last of us joel / ellie editions (uk variants). If you have any of the following please contact me as its hard to sent you a pm . Thank you.

srahulnayak1983
07-31-2017, 01:19 PM
I would be interested in the following items Bloodborne amazon.de steelbook , dark souls zavvi le steelbook , last of us joel / ellie editions (uk variants). If you have any of the following please contact me as its hard to sent you a pm . Thank you.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170731/118f541c950c2fb17016fad6c1c0fe98.jpgl

You mean this one right? I love this edition it's unique and cool. It's hard to get. I got it with great difficulty.

barnaba
07-31-2017, 06:15 PM
What are you looking for specifically?

Dark Souls Prepare to die (whole edition or steelbook only)
Dark souls metal plate with knight
Dark Souls Artorias of the Abbys (japan edition)
Bloodborne - Hunter's Arsenal: Hunter Pistol & Torch 1/6 Scale Weapon
Bloodborne - Hunter's Arsenal: Hunter's Axe 1/6 Scale Weapon
Bloodborne - Hunter's Arsenal: Collection Board 1/6 Scale Weapon
Bloodborne - Hunter's Arsenal: Hunter Whirligig Saw 1/6 Scale Weapon

if you got any of the items above please let me know.

Mr. T & F
07-31-2017, 06:27 PM
I am looking Bloodborne Limited Steelbook Edition (Saw Cleaver). When can we expect an update of your stuff? :)

JDMK
08-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Hello do you have any demon's souls promo stuff available? I'm also looking for a sealed demon's souls deluxe edition, with the gold sticker on the box that says "artbook included"

BAD-WAYNE
08-01-2017, 04:35 PM
I am looking Bloodborne Limited Steelbook Edition (Saw Cleaver). When can we expect an update of your stuff? :)By Friday

tmhking
08-02-2017, 09:03 PM
Have you Tomb Raider/Crash Bandicoot rare dics ?

Phantom
08-02-2017, 10:39 PM
Interested in any Thief items you may have BAD-WAYNE.

Mar-l-Aoutat
08-03-2017, 02:05 AM
Wow, sorry about that Wayne! Hopefully you won't have to sell everything !

I might be interested in Bloodborne, dark Souls, Fallout and Destiny stuff. Also interested in Bioshock, Borderlands and Elder Scrolls (if there is anything TES related).
Do you have a collection thread where we can see what you have?

Funnnkyyy
08-03-2017, 03:52 AM
Hey buddy,

Very sorry to hear. Life can be very cruel and tough sometimes :( thinking of you guys for better days ahead!

I'd be very interested in anything DEAD SPACE or Gears to f War related.

Please PM when you can.

Thanks mate!

Lazarusxx
08-03-2017, 07:15 AM
Very interested in any and all Fallout items to add to my collection, especially from the first two games on PC. Please let me know what you have!

KnightOfTruth
08-04-2017, 03:49 AM
Oh no!! Sorry to hear my friend! Where about in ND? Are you heading to "why not Minot"? By chance? Or one of our other installations? Feel free to PM me if you'd like to keep the personal info off this page!

I'll try and help out with the Nintendo side of things if I can, if there's something so urgent (like airline tickets or something) and you don't have a way to get there, let me know and I'll see if I can help!

BAD-WAYNE
08-04-2017, 04:50 AM
Oh no!! Sorry to hear my friend! Where about in ND? Are you heading to "why not Minot"? By chance? Or one of our other installations? Feel free to PM me if you'd like to keep the personal info off this page!

I'll try and help out with the Nintendo side of things if I can, if there's something so urgent (like airline tickets or something) and you don't have a way to get there, let me know and I'll see if I can help!Yup, moving back to Minot...we moved away about 12 years ago and my wife's mom isn't doing very well at all. It's time to get back home. It's important for kids to know their grandparents.

srahulnayak1983
08-04-2017, 06:22 AM
Yup, moving back to Minot...we moved away about 12 years ago and my wife's mom isn't doing very well at all. It's time to get back home.

Hope things will be fine soon

Twisted
08-04-2017, 08:41 AM
I am going to watch this thread for Nintendo items, as that's my number 1 favorite to collect for!

TheNAC
08-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Interested in knowing what God of War, Last of Us, Bloodborne, Uncharted, and any other Sony IP items you have.

Mr. T & F
08-04-2017, 09:03 PM
any news for update? :)

bullyx22
08-05-2017, 03:16 PM
If you have any Kingdoms of Amalur stuff, I'm interested.

alpha418
08-05-2017, 07:55 PM
A good example of this (though I'm sure some of you will laugh at) is my Watchdogs Platinum hunt. I really loved the first game and after experiencing everything there was and racking up a hefty amount of trophies I was only one away from the Platinum so I figured WTH; go for it. The only trophy I lacked was called "Social Lubricant" which basically required you to master all the drinking games...eight (probably ten) hours later and I still wasn't there but at this point I was determined to not let this Bronze trophy separate me from my Platinum. So I hatch this plan to have my oldest boy operate the left side of the controller while I handled the right (those of you who played this know what I am talking about). One hour later (and a heck of a lot of laughs) we had it...Every time I walk past my Aiden Pierce figure I'm reminded of that and it makes me smile.

As someone else who had to suffer through this achievement alone, I feel ya. My trick was flipping the controller upside down during the inverted sections. In the end we prevail. A couple weeks after I got it the hard way, they patch it to be easier =\. I never did get the "Disk Space Full" achievement (the Dark Steering song was impossible to find).

I'm always on the lookout for Ratchet related items if you end up selling some.

Hope everything turns out well for you and your family.

BAD-WAYNE
08-05-2017, 08:12 PM
If you have any Kingdoms of Amalur stuff, I'm interested.What are you looking for? I actually got a gift box from one of the devs that included the Troll statue edition along with some other odds and ends that were at the launch party.

GameTrigger
08-05-2017, 08:51 PM
If you have anything related with Final Fantasy for sale you can PM me ;)

TheAVGN
08-05-2017, 09:24 PM
Interested in any naughty dog stuff you may have

BAD-WAYNE
08-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Bump for UPDATE

Mar-l-Aoutat
08-09-2017, 03:31 AM
Bump for UPDATE

Just wondering, are you going to post a list of stuff for sale or you want us to PM you?

BAD-WAYNE
08-09-2017, 03:41 AM
Just wondering, are you going to post a list of stuff for sale or you want us to PM you?At the moment just send request and I'll try to answer as I have time but please be patient.

Mr. T & F
08-09-2017, 07:37 AM
@Wayne

Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunters Edition - What would be the price? Your pm inbox is full ;)

BAD-WAYNE
08-09-2017, 07:50 AM
@Wayne

Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunters Edition - What would be the price? Your pm inbox is full ;)Try again.

This goes for everyone; tried to delete my sent PMs and emptied the whole freaking thing (sent and received).

Mr. T & F
08-09-2017, 08:23 AM
BAD-WAYNE has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

again :D ..or I am to slow?

defiler
08-09-2017, 10:23 PM
I;'d be interested in the statues and any of the Bioshock items. If you could PM me I'd love to discuss (since your inbox wont allow anything into it :()

hanz963
08-11-2017, 06:23 PM
I'm interested in the Assassins Creed series. What do you own from this series?