PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 and PS3 promos for sale or trade, located in US

Phantom
08-02-2017, 11:41 PM
(UPDATE: 08/07, these items are listed on eBay now as well)

Hello all, I picked up a few extra promo copies in lots I that I bought to get Thief promos. Prices are listed below. I do not have a console to test the ps3 games but I can test the 360 ones upon request. I will also trade any of these for Thief series games or items (Dark Project, Gold, Metal Age, Deadly Shadows, Thief 2014). Just reply or send me a PM. Thanks.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4350/36203779841_aa0bbcc274_o.png

XBOX 360 Promos, shipping is $2 each in US, or free for more than one item. International shipping extra.
Dragon Age Origins $12
Infernal Hell's Vengence SOLD
Bioshock Infinite SOLD
Assassins Creed 3 $15
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising SOLD
Tomb Raider $15
Tron Evolution SOLD
Darksiders SOLD
Crysis 3 SOLD

[I removed the PS3 photo because all of them sold.]

PS3 promos, shipping is $2 each or free for more than one item. International shipping extra.
Nat Geo Wildlife Quiz SOLD
Planet 51 SOLD
Murdered Soul Suspect SOLD
Call of Duty Ghosts SOLD
Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 SOLD
Blood Stone 007 SOLD
Bukagan Defenders of the Core SOLD

Funnnkyyy
08-03-2017, 03:56 AM
Hey mate,

Do you have any dead space or gears of war promos you are looking to get rid of?

Thanks

GameTrigger
08-03-2017, 07:42 AM
* Do not list anything for sale unless you are willing to provide a price in your post (this means no "auction" or "make an offer" type listings. You may link to your eBay listings if you so desire).

Phantom
08-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Hey mate,

Do you have any dead space or gears of war promos you are looking to get rid of?

Thanks

Nope sorry, only the ones shown here.

* Do not list anything for sale unless you are willing to provide a price in your post (this means no "auction" or "make an offer" type listings. You may link to your eBay listings if you so desire).

Thanks for the heads up, I have updated the post to comply.