PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition

neatyou
08-21-2017, 02:47 PM
Full Game Name: BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition
Edition Name:
Platform(s): PS4 / XBOX ONE
Region(s):
Publisher: 2K Games
Release Date: 11/14/2017
Price (RRP): 199.99$
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:

Return to the cities of Rapture and Columbia and experience the award-winning BioShock franchise like never before. BioShock: The Collection retells the epic journeys of the BioShock universe, beautifully remastered in 1080p.

BioShock: The Collection contains all single-player content from BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite, all single-player add-on content, the "Columbia's Finest" pack, and Director's Commentary: Imagining BioShock, featuring Ken Levine and Shawn Robertson.

Content Description:

- 11" Collectible Big Daddy & Little Sister Statue - Featuring Lights, Audio, and a Motorized Drill

- BioShock: The Collection - All three BioShock games and DLC, beautifully remastered in 1080p

- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity

Link(s) to source(s):

GameStop

PS4
http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/bioshock-10th-anniversary-collectors-edition-only-at-gamestop/152776

XBOX ONE
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/bioshock-10th-anniversary-collectors-edition-only-at-gamestop/152774

Other Info/Pics:

http://i.imgur.com/zaSz3uz.png

I really want to buy it. :drool:

xhunter
08-21-2017, 04:15 PM
Ordered. And 2K Store doesn't charge until shipment, hell yes!

Rashmeet
08-21-2017, 05:21 PM
Can anyone help me with reshipping this? Please?

DoctorKong
08-21-2017, 06:07 PM
I also need help for shipping it outside US :(

0329liuken
08-21-2017, 06:12 PM
Ordered. And 2K Store doesn't charge until shipment, hell yes!

Weird, my card was charged as soon as I submitted my order

xhunter
08-21-2017, 06:59 PM
Weird, my card was charged as soon as I submitted my order

Might be a temporary charge to confirm the card is valid. Their website definitely says they charge preorders when they ship.

Deathhound
08-21-2017, 08:36 PM
That's one fine CE there and I totally need it. Ugh

Spect3r
08-21-2017, 09:30 PM
That statue looks awesome!

Chargersfan57
08-21-2017, 09:47 PM
Had to order this! So is 2k temporarily charging the full amount? Ordered mine from GameStop as they don't charge at all and might consider switching my order over depending.

xhunter
08-21-2017, 09:51 PM
Had to order this! So is 2k temporarily charging the full amount? Ordered mine from GameStop as they don't charge at all and might consider switching my order over depending.

Not sure. Their website definitely says they don't charge until the order ships:

For purchases of physical products, if you purchased using a credit card, you won't be billed until your product is shipped. This includes any backordered products. If your items are shipped separately you will be billed each time a product is shipped.

ingmar1988
08-21-2017, 09:54 PM
feels more like a statue where they throw the game in tbh.

Although it looks nice.

Dreamcazman
08-21-2017, 11:48 PM
I'd love to get this, but over $300 AUD incl shipping to Australia is a little much. :(

Gunmaster51
08-22-2017, 02:22 AM
$230 USD shipped. Pretty steep for basically just the statue, since I already have the games. Gonna think about this.

xhunter
08-22-2017, 06:32 AM
$230 USD shipped. Pretty steep for basically just the statue, since I already have the games. Gonna think about this.

I see it is a nice statue that Bioshock: The Collection is thrown in with just to be nice.

b1rk
08-22-2017, 07:25 AM
Is it sold at Gamestop now? Although it seems it can be added to the cart it says that product is no more available to purchase at checkout (PS4 version).

xhunter
08-22-2017, 12:51 PM
I had a temporary charge on my credit card last night from the 2K Store, it has been removed today. So, I haven't been charged for the item from 2K Store yet.

Is it sold at Gamestop now? Although it seems it can be added to the cart it says that product is no more available to purchase at checkout (PS4 version).

It was being sold yesterday. Could be it is sold out now.

EDIT: Just checked GameStop's website, the PS4 version is sold out. Xbox One still available. Both versions are still available at the 2K Store.

b1rk
08-22-2017, 01:13 PM
It was being sold yesterday. Could be it is sold out now.

EDIT: Just checked GameStop's website, the PS4 version is sold out. Xbox One still available. Both versions are still available at the 2K Store.

Yeah I noticed that PS4 version is sold out now at Gamestop. However when I tried to place an order this morning I was able to add it into shopping cart but it didn't let me proceed to checkout due to unavailability. It was probably physically sold out but not yet updated at their website.

The reason for that I preferred Gamestop is that they ship internationally whilst 2K Store not.

defiler
08-24-2017, 03:23 AM
feels more like a statue where they throw the game in tbh.

Although it looks nice.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw this. The games are worthless to a real Bioshock collector since they've been released already (and we have the games). You're right, you're literally paying $200 for a statue.

Not saying that's not a steal for the price though; every other Bioshock statue I've seen released is much more expensive than $200.

Yeah I noticed that PS4 version is sold out now at Gamestop. However when I tried to place an order this morning I was able to add it into shopping cart but it didn't let me proceed to checkout due to unavailability. It was probably physically sold out but not yet updated at their website.

The reason for that I preferred Gamestop is that they ship internationally whilst 2K Store not.

The XBOX one is still in stock. I got it in the cart and all the way to entering the card # before I backed out (Having second thoughts)