PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Dualshock 3 Controller

DerRichtende
10-27-2017, 08:31 AM
Hello dear Collectors and Gamers,

i am looking for one or two original genuine Dualshock 3 controllers from sony.
Ebay and Amazon and the whole internet is full of fakes and cheap replicas.
Does anybody know where i can buy an REALY original one from sony for a good price?

Help is really appreciated, thank you guys! <3

GameTrigger
10-27-2017, 09:30 AM
And what is good price?

DerRichtende
10-28-2017, 12:22 PM
Good question!
I saw a few sealed ones on ebay for 100 Euro and on amazon for the same price.
This is way to expensive for my purpose!

I don't need them in nice boxes for collecting purposes
I would need them for using and as spare controllers if my actual controller goes dead.
So the controllers could be ones from bundles too.
Important is that they are really unused and original genuine ones.

I think i would pay not more than 45 Euro for one.

Letrico
10-28-2017, 11:05 PM
Good question!
I saw a few sealed ones on ebay for 100 Euro and on amazon for the same price.
This is way to expensive for my purpose!

I don't need them in nice boxes for collecting purposes
I would need them for using and as spare controllers if my actual controller goes dead.
So the controllers could be ones from bundles too.
Important is that they are really unused and original genuine ones.

I think i would pay not more than 45 Euro for one.

Hm? How is it possible that amazon is selling fakes.

https://www.amazon.de/PlayStation-DualShock-Wireless-Controller-schwarz/dp/B01GVQUX3U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509228127&sr=8-1&keywords=dualshock+4

This is the amazon listing. You need to choose the one sold by Amazon.

DerRichtende
10-29-2017, 08:52 AM
This is the Dualshock 4 for the PS4, but i am searching the Dualshock 3 for PS3.

https://www.amazon.de/PS3-DualShock-Wireless-Controller-Schwarz/dp/B005MMFIOO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509263269&sr=8-1&keywords=dualshock+3

This is to expensive for me. So i am looking for cheaper ones.

I think amazon direct is not selling fakes, but a few marketplace seller may do so.
I've read a few articles and saw a bunch of YouTube-unboxings, where the buyers got fake ones from amazon marketplace sellers.
Its always difficult to say without pictures. Many of them may not know that they sale fake ones.
So i am looking for a legit source for genuine controllers!

Thank you for your help by the way!!!

Letrico
10-29-2017, 09:04 AM
This is the Dualshock 4 for the PS4, but i am searching the Dualshock 3 for PS3.

https://www.amazon.de/PS3-DualShock-Wireless-Controller-Schwarz/dp/B005MMFIOO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509263269&sr=8-1&keywords=dualshock+3

This is to expensive for me. So i am looking for cheaper ones.

I think amazon direct is not selling fakes, but a few marketplace seller may do so.
I've read a few articles and saw a bunch of YouTube-unboxings, where the buyers got fake ones from amazon marketplace sellers.
Its always difficult to say without pictures. Many of them may not know that they sale fake ones.
So i am looking for a legit source for genuine controllers!

Thank you for your help by the way!!!

Oh shit my bad I completely misread that dualshock 3 for dual shock 4 haha.

Twisted
11-02-2017, 08:24 AM
not to take away anything from your thread, but this year from AMAZON US.."shipped and sold from Amazon US"..i received NON US market games..and accessories packaging was for ASIAN markets and one was even USED and RESEALED and shipped to me "BRAND NEW FROM AMAZON DIRECT"..So these things actually happen surprisingly.

DerRichtende
11-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Oh shit my bad I completely misread that dualshock 3 for dual shock 4 haha.

No problem! :D

DerRichtende
11-04-2017, 11:46 AM
not to take away anything from your thread, but this year from AMAZON US.."shipped and sold from Amazon US"..i received NON US market games..and accessories packaging was for ASIAN markets and one was even USED and RESEALED and shipped to me "BRAND NEW FROM AMAZON DIRECT"..So these things actually happen surprisingly.

Yes, you could get screwed everywhere... I've bought the Nathan Drake Collection Special Edition NEW at game.co.uk once.
The item i've got was all other than "NEW"... And if you are lucky and get a NEW item it i most likely that the shipping will destroy it completely! Its no fun anymore...

Clarimonde81
11-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Do you want it wireless or (like me) the old wired ones? If you don't care you can check this site out:
https://www.stansonlinestore.com/playstation-3-dualshock-3-wireless-controller-p-206.html?cPath=22&zenid=o1scpi780p62kua2h9nh15i6n4

xhunter
11-05-2017, 10:33 PM

Those sellers sound like fake "Amazon" sellers. They make their seller names very similar to Amazon to lure in unaware buyers.