PDA

View Full Version : List of Switch Steelbooks

Alaniata
12-08-2017, 02:16 PM
I can't seem to find a list? Shall we start one?

origammirip789
12-08-2017, 02:28 PM
I can't seem to find a list? Shall we start one?

SBCollectorAI already list them in the end of G2 List and there is only three of them right now, but going forward we might actually need a dedicated list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alaniata
12-08-2017, 02:49 PM
SBCollectorAI already list them in the end of G2 List and there is only three of them right now, but going forward we might actually need a dedicated list.

ah...didn't know to look there ;)
You say three but there are only 2 on the list and they're the same (Xenoblade EU/NA is the same as far as the pictures i've seen)?

origammirip789
12-08-2017, 02:51 PM

You say three but there are only 2 on the list and they're the same (Xenoblade EU/NA is the same as far as the pictures i've seen)?

Though they are the same too, but turned out that EU one has silver front and US one has white front.

Alaniata
12-08-2017, 05:53 PM
damnit...alright, thanks. i should close this post again, if we wanna do the list in with the others...

SBCollectorAl
12-10-2017, 08:44 AM

There are 3 Nintendo Switch steelbooks at the moment.

Two of those steelbooks are G4-Size and the other one is G2-Size.

All 3 steelbooks belong to Xenoblade Chronicles 2, if there are more G4-size steelbooks and the list will be much longer then I will open a new thread.

origammirip789
12-10-2017, 09:01 AM
There are 3 Nintendo Switch steelbooks at the moment.

Two of those steelbooks are G4-Size and the other one is G2-Size.

All 3 steelbooks belong to Xenoblade Chronicles 2, if there are more G4-size steelbooks and the list will be much longer then I will open a new thread.

We also have announced Bayonetta steelbook which is G4.

SBCollectorAl
12-10-2017, 09:29 AM
We also have announced Bayonetta steelbook which is G4.

I know I am still updating the list, I just wanted to point out that there is one G2-size Nintendo Switch steelbook and that's why there are only 2 steelbooks on the G4-list.

GameTrigger
12-10-2017, 09:59 AM
I know I am still updating the list, I just wanted to point out that there is one G2-size Nintendo Switch steelbook and that's why there are only 2 steelbooks on the G4-list.
IMO let’s talk G4 (Nintendo Switch case size steel) as Nintendo Switch steelbook.
Xenoblade 2 JAP steel is G2 and doesn’t matter that was released for Switch game.

SBCollectorAl
12-10-2017, 10:29 AM
IMO let’s talk G4 (Nintendo Switch case size steel) as Nintendo Switch steelbook.
Xenoblade 2 JAP steel is G2 and doesn’t matter that was released for Switch game.

It does matter that there is a G2 Size steelbook for a Switch game or do you think that all G1 steelbooks which were released for Playstation 3 games aren't matter for example?

origammirip789
12-10-2017, 10:44 AM
It does matter that there is a G2 Size steelbook for a Switch game or do you think that all G1 steelbooks which were released for Playstation 3 games aren't matter for example?

I think he means that we will need list of G4 steelbooks, not Switch steelbooks. Because if steelbook is G2 like Xeno, it falls into your list.

SBCollectorAl
12-10-2017, 11:03 AM

I think he means that we will need list of G4 steelbooks, not Switch steelbooks. Because if steelbook is G2 like Xeno, it falls into your list.

Where did he wrote about a G4 or Nintendo Switch steelbook list in that post?

He wrote about the fact that G4 Size is the Nintendo Switch steelbook size, which I didn't doubt in any way but that doesn't mean there aren't any Nintendo Switch steelbooks in different sizes and those steelbooks matter, too.

I have also already written that I will open a new thread to separate the G4 from the G2 steelbook list if there are more G4 Size steelbooks.

But in my opinion it makes no sense to open a new thread for only 3 G4 Size steelbooks.

origammirip789
12-10-2017, 11:05 AM
Where is the word G4 list in that post?

He wrote about the fact that G4 Size is the Nintendo Switch steelbook size, which I didn't doubt in any way but that doesn't mean there aren't any Nintendo Switch steelbooks in different sizes and those steelbooks matter, too.

I have also already written that I will open a new thread to separate the G4 from the G2 steelbook list if there are more G4 Size steelbooks.

But in my opinion it makes no sense to open a new thread for only 3 G4 Size steelbooks.

I was saying the same thing. Right now it’s too early to make a separate list:)

GameTrigger
12-10-2017, 01:20 PM
Sorry for my poor English. My message was that steelbooks should be distributed by size, not by platforms. There are too few G4 steelbooks (also G3) for a separate list / topic at the moment :thumb:

Alaniata
12-15-2017, 11:43 PM
Hey, I'm just trying to get them all :D