Letrico
02-07-2018, 04:13 AM
Want To Buy
Title: Shadow of Colossus preorder DLC
Platform: PS4
region: PAL
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

Anyone got spare preorder DLC for the sword and dynamic theme that is given for physical preorder in PAL region?

EDIT:

Gave in a bought from ebay for 5gbp.

goonergaz
02-07-2018, 06:34 AM
What's differences between regions?

Letrico
02-07-2018, 06:40 AM
What's differences between regions?

I can't use the code if it is US region because my game is PAL lol.

goonergaz
02-07-2018, 06:50 AM
interesting, usually (unless it's an online game) such items are not region locked.

What have you tired? I assume you redeemed the code via your store - are you saying the code didn't work (because it's from another region) or that it accepted the code but the items won't work on the game?

I would appreciate clarity because I too will be playing a version from other regions.

Letrico
02-07-2018, 06:58 AM
interesting, usually (unless it's an online game) such items are not region locked.

What have you tired? I assume you redeemed the code via your store - are you saying the code didn't work (because it's from another region) or that it accepted the code but the items won't work on the game?

I would appreciate clarity because I too will be playing a version from other regions.

Ah you didn't know? Ok let me explain. Games are not region locked but DLCs are.

Say you have SoTC physical UK copy, you used US PSN account and redeem/purchase any SoTC DLC. It will download the DLC but it will not install because DLC only works with the physical/digital version of the same region.

It happened to me with FF15. I had Australia physical copy but wanted the US preorder bonus of all the starter weapons, redeemed it but couldn't use it.

goonergaz
02-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Ah you didn't know? Ok let me explain. Games are not region locked but DLCs are.

Say you have SoTC physical UK copy, you used US PSN account and redeem/purchase any SoTC DLC. It will download the DLC but it will not install because DLC only works with the physical/digital version of the same region.

It happened to me with FF15. I had Australia physical copy but wanted the US preorder bonus of all the starter weapons, redeemed it but couldn't use it.

Ah right, of course...sorry, I can't help then :(

Letrico
02-08-2018, 01:05 AM
Such a shame australia get no preorder DLC at all except directly from PSN store.

Letrico
02-09-2018, 01:24 AM
Shameless bump

goonergaz
02-10-2018, 06:21 PM
There's a DLC pack on the store now if that helps?

Letrico
02-12-2018, 12:47 AM
There's a DLC pack on the store now if that helps?

Thanks mate but it only comes with cape and horse, only the preorder comes with the life sword.

:banghead:

goonergaz
02-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Thanks mate but it only comes with cape and horse, only the preorder comes with the life sword.

:banghead:

It's £6 on ebay - bit pissed I didn't get it with my copy from Game (with the figure)

Letrico
02-13-2018, 02:41 AM
It's £6 on ebay - bit pissed I didn't get it with my copy from Game (with the figure)

D: you didn't get the life sword and theme from game? That sucks