PDA

View Full Version : My Entire Steelbook / Collector's Edition Collection

Zaku77
02-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Hey everyone, it's been a while, and I hope you've all been well! I have a pretty awesome sale for your consideration. This is my entire steelbook and collector's edition collection. Several years ago I said 'uncle' and switched to standard editions only. But I had one of the most massive and complete Steelbook/CE collections I'd ever seen on the internet at the time, so there was a lot to sell off! I managed to sell roughly half of it, but it became too time consuming, so eventually I had to stop and just keep the rest of the items.

There are tons of imports here, as other countries were getting a ton of steelbooks that the USA was not. Now, these prices are only slightly tweaked from when I did my first round of this several years ago. As such, some items are below and some above current market value. I'm happy to talk turkey, but please don't try to low ball me. It took a lot of time and expense to amass these items in this condition.

Here is the list of all items available:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xhpyp-x6G9ZdHpHgS8EznNiaNUYA7420sivzYAYCTKY

How my list works:

-Click the link to go to the google sheet

-Use the tabs at the bottom to switch consoles / Steelbook sizes

-Columns show price with or without the actual game. A ton of these items never came with a game disc. Some had just a standard case in them, and I might have opted to keep that, but you can put your own in there and now it's complete again!

-The pending column will show if someone has a pending deal for that item but hasn't actually paid yet, which means it might not be too late!

-I'll give extra descriptions and pictures as requested, but there is already a description of each item.

-Items will be packed amazingly well.

-Prices do not include shipping. Packing them as well as I do takes large boxes and tons of bubble wrap. And sending large orders can cost a fair bit(Definitely remember that from last time). I just cannot eat that cost.

Please shoot me a message and let me know what you're interested in. I look forward to dealing with everyone!

srahulnayak1983
02-12-2018, 03:43 AM
Hi do u have pics of the steelbooks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaku77
02-13-2018, 10:15 PM
Hi do u have pics of the steelbooks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there. If you're interested in particular items and need/want more information than what is provided, then I'd be happy to help out. I did not take multiple pictures of this many items, though, so I'm just providing those on an as-need basis.

Thanks!

playstation_fanati
02-14-2018, 12:14 PM
Hey
Any update on "pending" status for Yakuza Shiro Steelbook with sleeve ?:)

Zaku77
02-14-2018, 07:48 PM
Hey
Any update on "pending" status for Yakuza Shiro Steelbook with sleeve ?:)

Hi there,

This person who is buying that has not paid yet, but I do expect him to do so today, and it is already packed up. I think it's a fair bet that that one is gone. Sorry!

luckos
02-15-2018, 03:56 PM
Do you still have the Dark Souls 2 Black Armor steel (the US version)? Please confirm if is the embossed one. If so, i'm interested.
Cheers

Zaku77
02-18-2018, 12:03 AM
Do you still have the Dark Souls 2 Black Armor steel (the US version)? Please confirm if is the embossed one. If so, i'm interested.
CheersPM'd you. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Zaku77
03-19-2018, 03:47 PM
Just a bump for the morning!

playstation_fanati
03-19-2018, 03:59 PM
What would be shipping cost to Poland ?:) 1 steel

fanfare19
03-22-2018, 06:33 AM
Hi there, can you please mark all the steelbooks that were sold out? I am interested in the Yakuza one but pretty sure it's sold out...